Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
PM'd CPig to hammer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Absurd Revolver (5): Kashuno, chaoslord, King Burgundy, Mithross, Tobbs Gnawed, Anonymous, Kashuno
Kashuno (1): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Mithross, Mithross, peramene, Tobbs Gnawed
King Burgundy (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed

Not Voting (3): Absurd Revolver, Grandicap, Kashuno

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 03rd, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Absurd Revolver is dead!

Arc

Another orphan raised by Topapa, and Luneth's best friend. Unlike Luneth, he prefers reading over gamboling in the wild. His studies endow him with great knowledge that more than makes up for his shyness."

Light Aligned

Current Job - Summoner

It is night 5!

Do it.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Night action deadline - 5PM

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
King Burgundy Dead!

Cloud of Darkness

We shall devour your light, and use it to return this world to the Void!
—Cloud of Darkness

Dark Aligned

Capacity Siphon - Once per game you may target another player at night and siphon away all of their CP, you will gain the cp you siphon this costs 10 CP.

Current Job Magus

peramene dead!

Delilah

Nyuk-huk-huk! Turnip-squeezing bashi-bazouks like you, the four warriors of legend!?
—Delilah"

Light Aligned

Current Job Devout

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (6): Absurd Revolver, chaoslord, Grandicap, Kashuno, Mithross, Tobbs Gnawed

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 05th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 5 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hm.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
AR is dead???

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
Ok, well I won't vote me or tobbs today. Pera I'm pretty sure is town, so Kash or Grandicap are my scum picks of the day

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mithross posted:

Pera I'm pretty sure is town

Me too :v:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mithross posted:

Ok, well I won't vote me or tobbs today. Pera I'm pretty sure is town, so Kash or Grandicap are my scum picks of the day

What a surprise :v:

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Kashuno posted:

What a surprise :v:

If it makes you feel better, I'd rather vote Grandicap over you.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
:ghost: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buE_jLEZrf4 :ghost:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Off the top of my head my preferred lynch order is probably Kash Grandi Tobbs Mith, but I need to read KB tonight and see what he was thinkin

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Grandi, CL, Mithross voting order

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I got turned into a toad but I got better.

Still think Kash is scum.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kashuno posted:

Tobbs where?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I turned tobbs into a toad last night. (It was a jail)

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Can we all agree that pera was a scum kill? I don't think anyone had her on their scum list? Or am I wrong there?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Grandicap posted:

I turned tobbs into a toad last night. (It was a jail)

Welp, looks like I'm voting Kash then

Potential LYLO situation so not gonna put my vote down yet because I want to do some more thinking but I still seriously doubt that Mithross is scum so with you and Tobbs both being accounted for now that only leaves Kash.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am a sage. I had the ability Arise and I worried that I might be a vig target last night so I kept myself from dying

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Grandicap posted:

Can we all agree that pera was a scum kill? I don't think anyone had her on their scum list? Or am I wrong there?

Agreed. With AR's town flip, nobody should think she was scum.

I wanted to lynch Kash yesterday, KB was dead set on AR. Kash supported him in the push.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Roll that back tobbs I had wanted to lynch AR as a lurker already and don't regret it duck lurkers

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

Roll that back tobbs I had wanted to lynch AR as a lurker already and don't regret it duck lurkers

Yeah except pera and AR confirmed he was roleblocked. It was a scummy push and you are scum lol

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Except I'm not scum but if I die today nbd just kill scum tomorrow

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

Except I'm not scum but if I die today nbd just kill scum tomorrow

Then who is the scum? I think the rest of us are town.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Lol, level 5 scholar is 2 shot cop. That would have been useful like ages ago.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

CPig: are we sticking with the current dealine? I dont' have a problem with it myself, but it is the superbowl I guess, somebody else might want to watch the burly men make score points by throwing around skinned pigs.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Mithross posted:

CPig: are we sticking with the current dealine? I dont' have a problem with it myself, but it is the superbowl I guess, somebody else might want to watch the burly men make score points by throwing around skinned pigs.

Yeah, I am hosting a superbowl party, I will likely not be around for that deadline.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

I work, but no superbowl parrty. I may or may not be around for deadline

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I am traveling home and so far have convinced my wife to drive so I'm here now but that could change at any time. I'll be putting my vote in at kickoff because I can't guarantee participation after that.

I still want to vote Kash.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Zzz

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote grandi all these "would vote but not yet" should be a red flag to people that I'm town

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kashuno posted:

##vote grandi all these "would vote but not yet" should be a red flag to people that I'm town

I'm the only one making those posts and for it to be a red flag that you are town it would require me to be scum but you're not voting me?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

But to lay out my logic for Kash:

Tobbs was jailed by Grandicap.
There is an unclaimed Town death.
I did not act last night.
Either Kash or Mith must be responsible for it.
I think Kash is responsible.

Alternative solution I suppose is a grandi + Tobbs scum team backing each other up

Kash why aren't you putting Tobbs in your lunch order list especially with

Kashuno posted:

I think tobbs and kb are weird bussing scum

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Ahhhh eff me KB could have done the kill I'm dumb as hell

Kash I still want to know why Tobbs disappeared from your list after you thought he and KB were bussing scum though

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Lv3 dragoon is a second shot of leap fwiw

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

chaoslord posted:

Ahhhh eff me KB could have done the kill I'm dumb as hell

Kash I still want to know why Tobbs disappeared from your list after you thought he and KB were bussing scum though

pera flip makes me feel like sure of my reads this game and tobbs probably not scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Also tobbs also made "will vote kash" no vote type posting

• Locked thread