Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

melodicwaffle
Oct 9, 2012

Call or fold?

verbal enema posted:

Who is the artist for the score screen music in Future Tone

Song is called Doitagain

Oh that's wild, I didn't know the results screen music also changes if you change the main menu bgm.

it is indeed Enban P by the way, they always list the composer after the title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

kirbysuperstar posted:

Uh. I mean, Xenoblade for one thing. It's not like the Wii U didn't have any. I mean hell, it launched with ports of Arkham City and AC4.

I mean like GTA/Ubi open world, which Zelda looks like.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Lego City Undercover

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

the wiiu has its fair share of bad ubisoft games

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Motto posted:

the wiiu has its fair share of bad ubisoft games

[DRACULA]Perhaps the same could be said of all gaming platforms![/DRACULA]

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Neo Rasa posted:

[DRACULA]Perhaps the same could be said of all gaming platforms![/DRACULA]
Speaking of this I guess Netflix or someone is making a new animated Castlevania series and if it doesn't have that line in it somewhere I don't know what the project will have been for at all.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Ubisoft Open World Games are literally one of the third parties Nintendo had actuall support from?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

melodicwaffle posted:

Oh that's wild, I didn't know the results screen music also changes if you change the main menu bgm.

it is indeed Enban P by the way, they always list the composer after the title

Yeah it's pretty cool since I've never heard the arcade menu music's.

And I knew it always let you know who made or whatever the song I just couldn't remember his name :/

Also does anyone set up input lag in Future Tone?

I drink a bunch when I play these games so I'll adjust it sometimes after an hour or two but I always go in on 0 input but I've had it end up as high as -20!

Dang!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Samurai Sanders posted:

Speaking of this I guess Netflix or someone is making a new animated Castlevania series and if it doesn't have that line in it somewhere I don't know what the project will have been for at all.

IDGI

All though to be fair I've literally played one Castlevania

Castlevania 64 the best one. One time I got to the Second level!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

verbal enema posted:

IDGI

All though to be fair I've literally played one Castlevania

Thanks verbal, we needed something truly hosed up to put a stop to the Nintendo stuff, and this is perfect.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

verbal enema posted:

Oh god

melodicwaffle
Oct 9, 2012

Call or fold?

verbal enema posted:

Yeah it's pretty cool since I've never heard the arcade menu music's.

And I knew it always let you know who made or whatever the song I just couldn't remember his name :/

Also does anyone set up input lag in Future Tone?

I drink a bunch when I play these games so I'll adjust it sometimes after an hour or two but I always go in on 0 input but I've had it end up as high as -20!

Dang!

Yeah my bad, I didn't see your reply until after I'd posted.

I don't mess with the input lag settings because I take rhythm games way too seriously, especially since this game has online score rankings and I feel compelled to actively do well and improve

I'm pretty salty someone kicked me out of top 10 for jugemu sequencer, which incidentally is a great song

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Far as I can tell the FO4 pro patch does not improve frame rate much if at all, and I'm pretty sure it's worse in Far Harbor than before.

Give us performance options before higher resolution god rays, Bethesda. hosed up priorities.

Rinkles fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Feb 10, 2017

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

homeless snail posted:

Thanks verbal, we needed something truly hosed up to put a stop to the Nintendo stuff, and this is perfect.

I'm gonna get that discord password one way or another

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

Liver Disaster posted:

Standing by for the inevitable "IDK I just like it a lot more than witcher 3 I mean /shrug I just do it's my opinion" posts before it disappears in a month.

Perhaps the actual gameplay will be fun? Just a thought. That would put it above W3.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
W3 has good gameplay.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

CharlestheHammer posted:

W3 has good gameplay.

I'm glad if you enjoyed it. I just wished I would've spent my time playing something else.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
You could have done that

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Rinkles posted:

Far as I can tell the FO4 pro patch does not improve frame rate much if at all, and I'm pretty sure it's worse in Far Harbor than before.

Give us performance options before higher resolution god rays, Bethesda. hosed up priorities.

yeah DF says all they did was crank alpha effects and resolution for skyrim and FO4 without testing where that would be an issue such as the DLC that is entirely full of fog.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
I bought a Pro.

Hi.

I'm a Pro now.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

I bought a Pro.

Hi.

I'm a Pro now.

Not a true pro until you have a 65" KS8000 or LG OLED.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Nioh on the pro is very tasty, like a hearty Irish yokai stew.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'll only watch that Castlevania show if the characters get repeatedly bonked by flying medusa heads whenever they try to talk to each other.

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Real hurthling! posted:

if the master sword has durability i will be very salty

When it reaches a certain breakpoint, a piece of it falls off and a bird swoops down and carries it away and you have to go on a quest to get it back from a randomly generated dungeon.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I'm liking the For Honor "beta" (the weekend before it releases, lol) enough to buy it this time, which is weird because I didn't like it much at all in the closed beta. A few tweaks do wonders.

You'd think it would appeal to the soulsborne crowd, but nary a whisper here.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It probably looks amazing if you only play Nintendo games I guess. They haven't experienced open world games yet.

Lego City Undercover is one of the best open world games

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Sakurazuka posted:

Lego City Undercover is one of the best open world games

I'm really glad it's getting ported to everything. That game deserves more love than it got.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Prob only good deals if you don't get taxed (lol CA)

Groupon has 1 year PS+ for $45 shipped. This is a physical card I'm pretty sure.

quote:

Offer is not eligible for Groupon promo codes or other discounts.

SaugaGamers has one for $44 with digital delivery. IDK this website but is apparently legit.

quote:

$43.99 for PlayStation Plus 12 Month Subscription Card (Digital Delivery) when using the code PSN or $43.49 each if buying two or more using code PSN2"

FYI Amazon finally raised the price to $60 for digital delivery. You can still get a physical card for $51 through them, it seems.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rinkles posted:

lmao

Whoever Bethesda have coding their engine are absolute hacks.

I gave up on FO4 after the disgrace that was the single-digit FPS Battle for Bunker hill.

They couldn't get loving Skyrim, a game from 2011, running at 60fps on the PS4. Unbelievably lazy stuff.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

I'm liking the For Honor "beta" (the weekend before it releases, lol) enough to buy it this time, which is weird because I didn't like it much at all in the closed beta. A few tweaks do wonders.

For Honor owns and i'm going to buy it and spend many hours playing it. The gameplay is deep enough that it rewards your time getting better at it and it also gives it that addictive quality. and it makes me feel competitive like few other games

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

lmao

Whoever Bethesda have coding their engine are absolute hacks.

I gave up on FO4 after the disgrace that was the single-digit FPS Battle for Bunker hill.

They couldn't get loving Skyrim, a game from 2011, running at 60fps on the PS4. Unbelievably lazy stuff.

Was always willing to give them some slack but the fact that even in 2015 ladders didn't work as ladders in their engines is kinda silly.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Is there a reason that i shouldn't be this excited Elite: Dangerous is coming to PS4 this year? It sounds loving awesome. It seems like everything no man's sky was supposed to be combined with just about all the stuff i heard star citizen is supposed to have with the added benefit of being an actual game. I do have the sinking feeling it might be the first "ps4pro recommended/required" game.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

It's probably getting slightly overlooked because the true game that appeals to the soulsborne crowd is NIOH.

MZ
Apr 21, 2004

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

You know what doesn't have weapon durability? Nioh

Durability needs to go away, Bloodborne was right to get rid of it and I hope a lot of other games follow. It's never added anything interesting or fun to games, it's just annoying!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

MZ posted:

Durability needs to go away, Bloodborne was right to get rid of it and I hope a lot of other games follow. It's never added anything interesting or fun to games, it's just annoying!

Bloodborne has durability. Some weapons like the Tonitrus have really low durability if you use its special attacks.

MZ
Apr 21, 2004

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

Guillermus posted:

Bloodborne has durability. Some weapons like the Tonitrus have really low durability if you use its special attacks.

Got this confused with equip weight, that's what it doesn't have, that also needs to go away!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Not having equip load in Bloodborne is the best decision FROM made ever. Blood fashion all the way without paying the stat tax.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

MZ posted:

It's supposed to be a resource management thing, but always ends up just being about remembering to push the button prompt to repair. Durability would be a more interesting gimmick if repairs were very limited or non-existent, but that doesn't really work with upgradeable weapons.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Ineffiable posted:

It's probably getting slightly overlooked because the true game that appeals to the soulsborne crowd is NIOH.

True. I always get a much bigger rush from beating actual people rather than AI so I'll take For Honor any day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Attitude Indicator posted:

It's supposed to be a resource management thing, but always ends up just being about remembering to push the button prompt to repair. Durability would be a more interesting gimmick if repairs were very limited or non-existent, but that doesn't really work with upgradeable weapons.
I always wondered why hitting walls didn't damage your weapons, I thought that would be the whole point of weapon durability in DS.