Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/831688739873312768

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

"k ive been betrayed or fooled by every woman in the company............ clearly im just not wrestling hard enough. K off to the gym"

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Excuse me but the correct answer is YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAHHHHH.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Bray looked so strong in that match. Was beaten up by Harper at the beginning of the match, sentoned through a table, and yet he pinned Cena after one Sister Abigail. I absolutely approve.

So if they're actually going to follow through with this storyline and Randy doesn't face Bray at Wrestlemania, is it going to be Brock/Goldberg/Orton and Bray/Harper? Because I would definitely be up for that.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I doubt Orton is getting involved in the Raw stuff, but on the other hand...if Orton wound up beating both Lesnar and Goldberg I would probably mark myself into cardiac arrest. The mad laughter would be heard from space.

So yeah, I'd love for it to happen but I really doubt we're seeing any other than Orton pull his double cross at Mania.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

Efexeye posted:

wonder how much heat Bryan will get for saying 'Jesus'

As any episode of Talking Smack will prove, Bryan gives absolutely no shits about getting backstage heat.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Venomous posted:

Bray looked so strong in that match. Was beaten up by Harper at the beginning of the match, sentoned through a table, and yet he pinned Cena after one Sister Abigail. I absolutely approve.

Yup, already looks better than Rollins and Owens in their first runs with the belt.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DukeofCA posted:

As any episode of Talking Smack will prove, Bryan gives absolutely no shits about getting backstage heat.

Bryan blaming Renee for Orton/Bray not being the main event of Wrestlemania I particularly liked

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

I think what this really means is soon we can expect the debut of... Danalina

Super ready for the debut of sethalina at wrestlemania

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
I have to reiterate that the corbin/dean thing was great, but corbin should have only dragged dean out and left him on the stage.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Venomous posted:

So if they're actually going to follow through with this storyline and Randy doesn't face Bray at Wrestlemania, is it going to be Brock/Goldberg/Orton and Bray/Harper? Because I would definitely be up for that.

I'm still sad that the make believe Universal Belt match will headline instead of Bray Wyatt

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

The more I think about it, the less I want Randy to turn on Bray. Randy is likely still pissed off at Brock for how Summerslam ended, and he definitely wants revenge, so what better revenge could he carry out than screwing Lesnar out of the Universal Championship?

Also, Goldberg/Lesnar at Mania 20 was poo poo, and both of them know it, so they really want to avoid the most boring foregone conclusion in Wrestlemania history, especially if they're in the main event. Everyone knows that Goldberg's gone after Wrestlemania, and if it's a singles match, the crowd will be far more hostile to it than they were to Roman/Triple H. However, if it's a triple threat, it makes the match that tiny bit more unpredictable and exciting. (Also, it gives them an insurance policy in case Brock decides to gently caress off after Wrestlemania. Again.)

On the Smackdown side, Bray/Harper has been bubbling beneath the surface for a while, and last night only added fuel to the fire. If that feud culminates at Wrestlemania, it'd work perfectly. Sure, Harper would probably lose, but if Bray's going to be a main eventer in the future, they'd be well placed not to make the Wyatt Family look weak at Wrestlemania for the fourth year in a row, especially if Rowan comes back soon.

So yeah. Orton/Bray and Goldberg/Lesnar will be such a waste here.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Efexeye posted:

wonder how much heat Bryan will get for saying 'Jesus'

This reminds me - there was some match in the past couple of years where someone was taking a beating and one of the commentators yelled something like, "Jesus Christ, stop it!"

Anyone remember what I'm talking about? Stood out to me at the time because it felt like a real human reaction but now I can't remember the actual match.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

is the vince being shaved a legit part of this photo or shopped in its hard to tell as its so something that trump/vince would do.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Croc posted:

is the vince being shaved a legit part of this photo or shopped in its hard to tell as its so something that trump/vince would do.

Yep, it happened at Wrestlemania a few years back - The Battle of the Billionaires, where the two old rich white guys hired a black dude and a Samoan to fight it out. Steve Austin was the special guest ref and he gave Donald Trump a Stunner after the match.

:patriot:

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

HHH and Steph's kids are adorable.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

Yep, it happened at Wrestlemania a few years back - The Battle of the Billionaires, where the two old rich white guys hired a black dude and a Samoan to fight it out. Steve Austin was the special guest ref and he gave Donald Trump a Stunner after the match.

Sorry I meant the picture within a picture is it real i remember about the battle of the billionaires slaves. ;)

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I think he's asking if they actually brought a photograph of that match to the White House

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nice to see HHH still is a trophy husband.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Imagine being so unenthusiastic about something in wrestling you're not living up to the standards of Sable.

Also gently caress everyone in that picture. Hope all the adults get Mussolini'd and the kids get the help they need before they too become The Fash.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

The Croc posted:

jesus christ

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Gonzo McFee posted:

Imagine being so unenthusiastic about something in wrestling you're not living up to the standards of Sable.

Also gently caress everyone in that picture. Hope all the adults get Mussolini'd and the kids get the help they need before they too become The Fash.
Take it to D&D, brother

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sable is better than Naomi.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

HHH and Steph's kids are adorable.

Can't wait for their debut as a SmackDown GM.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

DoctorGonzo posted:

Sable is better than Naomi.

BOMB ME!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

HerraS posted:

jesus christ

I actually think it might be part of the original photo. It's the only version I can find and this more zoomed out one has it in the reflection on the desk.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

The authority posing with the Authority

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The middle daughter is a tiny female clone of HHH.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

https://twitter.com/dhm/status/831859686269976576

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pictured: the McMahon family and a jabroni mark

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

this is from pages ago but the most shocking thing to me is that they have rehearsals for gimmicks and yet so many piece of poo poo gimmicks get through

i hope she intentionally sabotaged it, and that i get to see the footage of them telling her 'look sexy' and her doing the opposite

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Take it to D&D, brother

Wrestling is an inherently Marxist artform displaying the cruelty and viciousness the proletariat must go through against their fellow man at the behest of an uncaring, crooked and vile bourgeois in order to attain a place in the capitalist system.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

sportsgenius86 posted:

The middle daughter is a tiny female clone of HHH.
Shane's youngest son looks completely stoned out of his mind

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i was looking at d&d the other day and they were unironically referring to marx as a "scientist."

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

dromal phrenia posted:

this is from pages ago but the most shocking thing to me is that they have rehearsals for gimmicks and yet so many piece of poo poo gimmicks get through

i hope she intentionally sabotaged it, and that i get to see the footage of them telling her 'look sexy' and her doing the opposite

Wait The Shining Stars had a rehearsal?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i was looking at d&d the other day and they were unironically referring to marx as a "scientist."

marxism is a science comrade

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Endless Mike posted:

Pictured: the McMahon family and a jabroni mark

Yeah, HHH sticks out like a sore thumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted: