Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sanguinia, unless I'm taking crazy pills the part that I gave you so much poo poo on was the idea that Harper would win the Rumble and/or that he and Bray would be in a one on one match for the title at WrestleMania, not the concept of Harper competing for the championship at some point. And no, being in triple threat is by no means the same thing as winning the Rumble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
If Sami does get fired (he probably won't), he would have the mother of all 'gently caress you' runs on the indies

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

This isn’t really anything I think I like.
Considering his spot on the card I think Vince probably likes Sami a lot and doesn't give a poo poo what he posts on twitter.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I like Sami Zayn.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

ThePariah posted:

I like Sami Zayn.

I have to agree, he is an amazing wrestler

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Go RV! posted:

I'll be so glad when Vince dies so that we can get rid of this absolutely loving bizarre verbiage.

You're assuming his daughter won't continue it because it's "traditional" now, and respectful to Vince's wishes. Hell, his will's probably 2 miles long and has extremely specific language and conditions that Raw must be run exactly to his liking down to the letter, or nobody gets their inheritance. He's going to rule the promotion from beyond the grave.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Vince will eventually become one of the three brains from The Gamesters of Triskelion.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It was JBL in the first ever Suplex City match after like the tenth German. And I fully believe it was a genuine reaction because those were filthy.

He just goes, "Jesus Christ, stop it!"

Ah hah, thank you! Been bugging me for a few days now.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Graves has said 'Jesus' a few times too, usually when arguing a point with another commentator.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I care about the well being of other wrestlers while I used routinely stiffing and throwing potatoes at people hello my name is JBL

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Little HHH looks like Jason Sensation´s Owen Hart.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Peter Bazooka posted:

Considering his spot on the card I think Vince probably likes Sami a lot and doesn't give a poo poo what he posts on twitter.

You realize he's in this spot to get shithoused by Joe, right?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Joe's probably going to break his neck "on accident" as he often does.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

You realize he's in this spot to get shithoused by Joe, right?

He took Rollins' slot in the feud which effectively makes him the #3 babyface on the show, #2 when Rollins is injured and #1 when you take into account the roman reigns factor

So id say yeah vince likes him if i had to guess

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Ostentatious posted:

He took Rollins' slot in the feud which effectively makes him the #3 babyface on the show, #2 when Rollins is injured and #1 when you take into account the roman reigns factor

So id say yeah vince likes him if i had to guess

is there even a fourth credible main event babyface on raw

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Big show

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

OR Big Cass

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

chris jericho probably but after that you really start reaching

too many heels on raw tbh

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Goldberg.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

gently caress i forgot about The 'Bergman

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Big E

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Bayley.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Gonzo McFee posted:

They don't fire people anymore. They keep them around forever and humiliate them on TV until they've lost all hope for life and then fire them.

I immediately thought "Ah, so like Sandow" before remembering he wouldn't be on TV period. 2016 Smackdown Sandow woulda been fun.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

2017 Smackdown Aron Rex is where it is at

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Handsome Rusev.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Corbin has really improved both in the ring and on the mic, but his gimmick is total poo poo and his hair is legit disgusting. 'Friendless 2001 Metalhead' is lame as gently caress and absolutely reeks of Trips' outdated sense of style.

Also his finisher of 'Giving Himself A Rock Bottom' is trash and the Deep Six would be way better.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I prefer metalhead Corbin over discount store HBK Ziggler.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

I hate both Earl Crow and Dooph Zoogler equally but at least they had the presence of mind to turn them both heel

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
what's DJ from season 1 of Roseanne doing in the Oval Office???

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
At this point Ziggler is beyond fix. He should quit and start a tour of his zany political opinions.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Sugar Blaster posted:

what's DJ from season 1 of Roseanne doing in the Oval Office???

He grew up he's president now

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Accident Underwater posted:

He grew up he's president now

:thurman:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

At this point Ziggler is beyond fix. He should quit and start a tour of his zany political opinions.

He'll always have his burgeoning stand up career

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

DoctorGonzo posted:

Ziggler is more like an HBK who got hosed up on the assembly line, somehow snuck past Quality Control, sat on the shelves till well past expiry, got thrown out and had some misspelled band patches dumped on it in the dumpster.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

He'll always have his burgeoning stand up career

Or he can be a jackass on that Kennedy girl show on fox news.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

DoctorGonzo posted:

Or he can be a jackass on that Kennedy girl show on fox news.

Or he can invent a sport where someone goes bungee jumping without the bungee cable.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Hope Shane is training for his wrestlemania match. AJ Styles is going reeeeeeeeally far out of his way to bring up Shane as much as possible

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its great that no matter how much of a bad poster i am we can always be united on our hate of Dolph Ziggler.

Also this feud is ruining Kalisto and Apollo Crews.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

Its great that no matter how much of a bad poster i am we can always be united on our hate of Dolph Ziggler.

Also this feud is ruining Kalisto and Apollo Crews.

Crowds are also not helping at all. They've been bloodthirsty as poo poo lately to the point of even cheering the "attempt to injure" spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Oh Snapple! posted:

Crowds are also not helping at all. They've been bloodthirsty as poo poo lately to the point of even cheering the "attempt to injure" spot.

honestly i think its because people care more about the spot than the people involved. put someone they give a poo poo about in crews' position and I'd bet you they wouldn't cheer

• Locked thread