Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
He should. If he doesn't there won't be a world for him to rule over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

Doseku posted:

He should. If he doesn't there won't be a world for him to rule over.

Exactly. Villainy 101: Rule the world, don't destroy it.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Dragon Lore Episode 12 - We Got A Light bulb And A Buttplug

How is any of this even still a puzzle I don't understand

Noelor
Oct 5, 2009

Werner's animations this episode are fantastic - I get the feeling he has about as much idea what's going on as we do.

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
Today we close out our side story with Mayapple. Will it end in tragedy? Only one way to find out.

Nefarious: Episode 08 - Web of treachery

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Noelor posted:

Werner's animations this episode are fantastic - I get the feeling he has about as much idea what's going on as we do.

The first one... yeah someone... there was.... something. I can't remember but the result was they did the mashup with him shugging. I had to do this.

I had to do it. Don't you understand!?

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Doseku posted:

Today we close out our side story with Mayapple. Will it end in tragedy? Only one way to find out.

Nefarious: Episode 08 - Web of treachery

It may not entirely fit the stage, but I do like the music. This and the Sukochi theme are probably my favorites so far.

It does seem a bit weird that they'd have a big choice like that at the end of an optional level, especially given that you can just go back and replay it.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Let’s Stream Xenoblade Chronicles X! (Streamed most Mondays from ~2-4 PM PST at https://www.twitch.tv/gamekiwi)

Quality is a bit less on this archive since my local recording got eaten, so I had to resort to the Twitch archive. :(

Previous Episodes

Episode 5 - Limited Spawn

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Duel Masters

Hey some of you from this thread specifcially requested I play Duel Masters, so here it is in its own thread now. You did this and you should be proud of yourselves.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011
So proud. You have no idea.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

FeyerbrandX posted:

I had to do it. Don't you understand!?
No regrets, you did do a good thing.

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
Tonight we get another optional level insofar that it can be easily missed due to the way the game handles you coming back to it. This is the third time we almost missed something because I left the game after a stage without proceeding to the next.

Nefarious: Episode 09 - Enter Malice

Doseku fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Feb 24, 2017

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Doseku posted:

Tonight we get another optional level insofar that it can be easily missed due to the way the game handles you coming back to it. This is the third time we almost missed something because I left the game after a stage without proceeding to the next.

Nefarious: Episode 09 - Enter Malice

You goofed up the episode number

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Play Hidden My Game By Mom

Hidden My Game By Mom is charming little puzzle game for mobile devices where your mom grounds you from your DS and you have to figure out where she's hidden it!
I played the game while my friend Hobotron watched and we all got to laugh at the incredible lengths one mom will go to for her son to stop playing so many games.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

ChorpSaway posted:

Hidden My Game By Mom is charming little puzzle game for mobile devices where your mom grounds you from your DS and you have to figure out where she's hidden it!
I played the game while my friend Hobotron watched and we all got to laugh at the incredible lengths one mom will go to for her son to stop playing so many games.

Day 15's solution should of been a bottle of lotion and a hose.

Also while the ending was heartwarming, what happened to Babe Ruth? He was locked in the room too!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I like that they bring out the alligator early, to really let you know what you're in for :allears:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Play the second one. :)

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

SystemLogoff posted:

Play the second one. :)

I'm working on the video!

CJacobs posted:

I like that they bring out the alligator early, to really let you know what you're in for :allears:

The progression is so good with how quickly it gets out of control and just continues that way.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
where are the rats

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

ChorpSaway posted:

This was unironically my whole childhood. Except instead of a DS it was a game boy and instead of alligators it was vicious junkyard dogs. Not really. Yes, really.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Dragon Lore Episode 13 - You Threw A Baby At A Dragon

We're so close you guys

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
It's time to rattle some tracks.

Nefarious: Episode 10 - On the rails

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Let’s Stream Xenoblade Chronicles X! (Streamed most Mondays from ~2-4 PM PST at https://www.twitch.tv/gamekiwi)

This game is finally getting a good rhythm going. I'm starting to have a good time!

Previous Episodes

Episode 6 - Further Progress!

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010

Doseku posted:

It's time to rattle some tracks.

Nefarious: Episode 10 - On the rails

For anyone curious/too lazy to translate it themselves, Farrah Day is saying "I love trains!"

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011
Given that Crow's grandpa didn't ask for ransoms or anything, I can only assume he was simply someone who was very interested in trying out The Trolley Dilemma in real life.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Shoeless posted:

Given that Crow's grandpa didn't ask for ransoms or anything, I can only assume he was simply someone who was very interested in trying out The Trolley Dilemma in real life.

Look, particle physics was very primitive in those days but it's not fair to judge them by today's collider-construction standards.

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

Here's episode 6 of Bad Rats Show!

Let's Play Bad Rats Show Episode 6: He Kaepernicked it.

In this episode we wrap up Chapter 2 with some fairly easy levels and some minor technical difficulties. Unfortunately this means we're done with the easy part of the game. Chapter 3, which but for the gimmick of Chapter 4 would be the worst part of the game, is where we really start running into RNG bullshit.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Most Amewsing Prinny Ever!
Personally, I liked the look of the Crow Train. Very...unique.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Dragon Lore Episode 14 - I'm Done, gently caress This

Our poorly-rendered, incomprehensible nightmare is finally over. Thanks(?) for watching, friends!

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Well, that was a journey. Thanks for taking us through the most early 90s CG game ever.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

Ramos posted:

the most early 90s CG game ever.
What are you talking about, this wasn't Lost Eden!

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

This game was made in flash by one crazy person. It is basically what you would get if you asked a very creative five year old what would make Contra as cool as possible.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Zenithe posted:

This game was made in flash by one crazy person. It is basically what you would get if you asked a very creative five year old what would make Contra as cool as possible.

This game looks loving amazing.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Night10194 posted:

This game looks loving amazing.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

it's everything i dreamed it would be

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Zenithe posted:

What I'm getting from this is that the game industry should ask 5 year olds for advice more often.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Seriously, how could a game with scarf physics be bad?

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
We are getting close to the end but before we do we must take one more optional level.

Nefarious: Episode 11 - Field Trip

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Doseku posted:

We are getting close to the end but before we do we must take one more optional level.

Nefarious: Episode 11 - Field Trip

I've lost the thread of this game's story. Why were the mystery date show and the train episode part of the main plot while the episodes about Mayapple and Farrah were optional? Why is a nation of oni going to war in a train, and why does stopping one train (run by a faceless henchman and not anybody important) put a stop to the war? What are we even trying to do at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Seyser Koze posted:

I've lost the thread of this game's story. Why were the mystery date show and the train episode part of the main plot while the episodes about Mayapple and Farrah were optional? Why is a nation of oni going to war in a train, and why does stopping one train (run by a faceless henchman and not anybody important) put a stop to the war? What are we even trying to do at this point?

Over-ambitious storytelling is a curse.