Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
So I'm in the preliminary planning for a West Marches campaign, and I like to draw while I brainstorm encounters and ideas for stuff to discover. Here's the starting point / home base for the players to set out from and hopefully return to. The perspective ain't perfect, but I'm still pretty happy with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

McKilligan posted:

So I'm in the preliminary planning for a West Marches campaign, and I like to draw while I brainstorm encounters and ideas for stuff to discover. Here's the starting point / home base for the players to set out from and hopefully return to. The perspective ain't perfect, but I'm still pretty happy with it.

awesome

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
"It has been many years since one of the fish clan samurai traveled these roads. What brings you here, outlander?"

"..."

"You folk were always the quiet type."

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:

p-hop posted:

"It has been many years since one of the fish clan samurai traveled these roads. What brings you here, outlander?"

"..."

"You folk were always the quiet type."

That is amazing. Good cod that's good.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tumblr of scotch posted:

Some of them aren't necessarily swords, per se, nor necessarily Russian-seeming, but these should mostly fit most of the gist of the bill.

None for my current character, but so many greats for future endeavors! Quality post A+

starkebn posted:

lightly armoured

more armoured

bonus:

:eyepop:

"big guy" is a bit vague, how big is big enough you queen? :heysexy:

also, if you like some of these let me know so I get some reward chemicals in my brain for posting them

We have to make ourselves for the game, so real big. :)
Bout 6'7-6'10. Of course I'll be taking liberties with the amount of muscles my PC has.

Definitely reward yourself. You took a glorious dump on me.

ButtWolf fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Feb 16, 2017

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

There's a pretty enormous gallery of art from a cancelled Sony Santa Monica project that might make good fodder for this thread. http://imgur.com/a/rMkmZ

Gunkata, meet Gunknee-to-the-face!

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

So I'm being asked to play the tank and a DnD game, and I agreed, but my problem is I have no character images for armor woman that fit my definition of what looks cool. I pretty much basically play Liliana Vess lookalikes ie.

I don't necessarily care for the level of skin in the second pic, but more that attitude of like uncaring power. So uhm, yeah, any fantasy pictures of woman in armor that have that same kind of theme out there? Would appreciate it.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hm. Don't think I have anything with quite the right look, but this is probably the closest:

And here are some others...

marshmallow creep posted:

There's a pretty enormous gallery of art from a cancelled Sony Santa Monica project that might make good fodder for this thread. http://imgur.com/a/rMkmZ

Gunkata, meet Gunknee-to-the-face!

This fuckin' owns.

The Crotch fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Feb 18, 2017

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

With bonus reasonable drow that I haven't ever seen before:

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Eimi posted:

So I'm being asked to play the tank and a DnD game, and I agreed, but my problem is I have no character images for armor woman that fit my definition of what looks cool. I pretty much basically play Liliana Vess lookalikes ie.

I don't necessarily care for the level of skin in the second pic, but more that attitude of like uncaring power. So uhm, yeah, any fantasy pictures of woman in armor that have that same kind of theme out there? Would appreciate it.
I'm slightly worried these don't quite fit your request in one way or another, but then again screw it, there's no such thing as too many pictures!

Tumblr of scotch posted:

With bonus reasonable drow that I haven't ever seen before:

It's always nice to see reasonable drow. :unsmith:

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Eimi posted:

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

MMAgCh posted:

I'm slightly worried these don't quite fit your request in one way or another, but then again screw it, there's no such thing as too many pictures!

There are nice, I especially like this one given my love of vampires and blood knights.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

I need characters who are mechanics/technicians for World of Darkness.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

S.J. posted:

I need characters who are mechanics/technicians for World of Darkness.

Keywords: engineer, technician, welder, jumpsuit, roadie. Source: deviantArt

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Goodbye stealing souls, hello stealing booty.
I'm about to start up a Blades in the Dark game, so I'm looking for some good sources of Victorian/Gothic Horror. So far my best source has been the Innistrad Magic set. Any other recommendations?

E: Looking for a few ghosts, but mostly a mix of respectable and not respectable humans.

Demon_Corsair fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Feb 19, 2017

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Dishonored's a good place to look, the setting's really loving similar to BITD

[img]http://i.imgur.com/EcJLZhq.jpg[/timg]

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Feb 19, 2017

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Dishonored's a good place to look, the setting's really loving similar to BITD

Host your own images dog. Imgur is free.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Got them changed over now

http://meanwhilebackinthedungeon.tumblr.com/

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
I need a fart Wizard for a 5e campaign. Please hook me up.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
This wizard pretty strongly implies farts.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

That remains the best wizard.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

yeah I honestly don't know why you'd go with anything else

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
Just finished up the colors on this one today, it's the interior of the Inn I poster earlier.

McKilligan fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Feb 21, 2017

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

McKilligan posted:

Just finished up the colors on this one today, it's the interior of the Inn I poster earlier.

it's good

:five:

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

McKilligan posted:

drat. I think you just ruined any other fantasy tavern scene for me.

You just know that the barman's runed bracers are old school. It's like, he can have his magical runes on a very convenient pedant or something, but he went with the out of fashion option because it matches his style.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
I'm still trying to figure out what else to put on the signs above the bar, but my brain is fried at the moment. Suggestions?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

McKilligan posted:

I want to read the book that goes with this art. Also The Halfling stair/stool is the bomb.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

MMAgCh posted:

This wizard pretty strongly implies farts.

His hat is covered in dick pictographs, and he's killed all the grass around him.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

thatbastardken posted:

His hat is covered in dick pictographs, and he's killed all the grass around him.

Never noticed the hat dicks before. This picture is a gift that keeps on giving.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

thatbastardken posted:

The penguin boots is what kills me every time I see this.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

McKilligan posted:

I'm still trying to figure out what else to put on the signs above the bar, but my brain is fried at the moment. Suggestions?

Oldie but goodie: "Mind your P's & Q's"
Other suggestions: "Ask About Taco Tuesdays," "No Spellcasting," "Bards Must Sing," "No Gods Here," and "Animal Companions Welcome"

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
I would suggest 'Bar fights occur outside or the axe gets involved.' and 'We can detect illusory gold.'

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

McKilligan posted:

No Bit Coin

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

8one6 posted:

The penguin boots is what kills me every time I see this.

I think the skull mug has a beard too? It's like a painting by Rembrandt.

McKilligan posted:

NO CREDIT

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Should say "NO" and a then a bunch of random things that they've obviously added in over time.

or: Demons must be kept on a leash

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Darts round 9, Tuesday.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
Pickled Eggs 5 (cents)

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Help me TG Art Thread: You're my only hope.

I need rich girl spellcasters who look like they're using something light-y. If they look scared or intimidated this is even better. But even if they look super intimidating it's fine. I'm playing the daughter of a merchant baron, who swore her life to a literal angel, inorder to gain the power to smite evil via her magic spells.

All of the wizard princesses I find look evil as gently caress, while my character is meant to be a goody two shoes, the type to dedicate her life utterly to protecting the common folk from monsters.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
I don't have nearly as many mages as I do warriors :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

McKilligan posted:

"KILSON'S: YOU ALL MEET HERE"