Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They burned to the ground the raw womens division. Its sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chris James 2 posted:

collab movies with Spongebob

Life is good

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Chris James 2 posted:

WWE signed a deal with Viacom/Nickelodeon

Part of it includes collab movies with Spongebob and Fairly OddParents

Any collab that isn't scooby doo is a waste of time.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I hope Dolph gets sent to the bottom of the ocean.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Chris James 2 posted:

WWE signed a deal with Viacom/Nickelodeon

Part of it includes collab movies with Spongebob and Fairly OddParents

Nice to see The Miz is still finding work. I'm already hearing Timmy Turner's voice in my head saying "IT'S THE BIG DOG"

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

whoa what the gently caress?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

A bit early to be turning him heel again imo

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

six years ago

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I thought they cancelled Fairly Odd Parents.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

keevo posted:

I thought they cancelled Fairly Odd Parents.

I think they're rebooting it

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Aphrodite posted:

A chairs match is the same as a no DQ match.

I legit want to see a chairs match end in a DQ when someone uses a weapon other than a chair.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

for some reason the old thread was still open and higher up than this thread but no worries, i can post the same thing twice:

"that RAW sounds dire so i am glad i didnt watch it

but that in no way dampens my HYPE for Smackdown Live!

Luke Harper vs. AJ should be loving awesome"

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
i'd just like a dumb spot where a wrestler has a chair, does a pretend pumping a shotgun motion, but a shell actually pops out of the chair, and either, both wrestlers sell it with momentary confusion, or no one sells it, and it's never mentioned. Or this happens with Roman's forearm exactly the same way.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Last week BRAUN and Big Show had a great hoss off and the ratings were up. This week, Roman "Ratings Killer" Reigns just had to be in the main segment and ratings for the third hour were at historical lows, not just for Wrestlemania season but for RAW period. Roman is actively hurting BRAUN's drawing ability. BRAUN needs to squash Reigns like a bug at the PPV and go on to be THE GUY like we all know he can be.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tato posted:

Last week BRAUN and Big Show had a great hoss off and the ratings were up. This week, Roman "Ratings Killer" Reigns just had to be in the main segment and ratings for the third hour were at historical lows, not just for Wrestlemania season but for RAW period. Roman is actively hurting BRAUN's drawing ability. BRAUN needs to squash Reigns like a bug at the PPV and go on to be THE GUY like we all know he can be.

Holy poo poo seriously? I love it (Maggle)

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/836773307626053632 https://twitter.com/RandyOrton/status/836774373331607552

rovert fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Mar 1, 2017

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
That's really irresponsible of Randy and could have created a forest fire. I expect better from THE VIPER

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Pretty sure the fans would still chant Randy's name if they panned out the camera and saw the entire forest burn to the ground as the spirit of a hundred owls, squirrels and other marsupials flew into the heavens.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Alicia Fox rules

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wrong thread but true

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

This is also my reaction when a new episode of Chrisley Knows Best is coming up next

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I really didn't like the segment but this moment almost entirely made up for it :allears:

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
They're also apparently doing a jetson's collaboration. Because, you know, that makes any sense at all

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Platypus Farm posted:

They're also apparently doing a jetson's collaboration. Because, you know, that makes any sense at all

Scooby Doo, Flintstones yeah Jetsons makes sense.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Erebus posted:

Chrisley Knows Best is coming up next

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

lmao the Bray Wyatt / Randy Orton build makes no loving sense and loving sucks, breaking them up is insignificant because nobody ever gave a poo poo about them

The AJ / Shane feud will be Shane valiantly defending the bureaucratic process that denies AJ his title shot on a technicality. Riveting stuff

Cena / Miz mixed tag is gonna just be a publicity show and elaborate Cena proposal, somehow the most engaging thing here

Ambrose / Corbin will get about a ~10 minute lukewarm tame hardcore match

The only match this whole wrestlemania with any decent build will be Kevin Owens vs Jericho and it probably wont get the time it deserves

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I've been excited for my main man Luke Harper main eventing Wrestlemania but apparently AJ won? What the heck?!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

me watching raw

me watching smackdown

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Have AJ brutalise Shane so he isn't cleared to wrestle, then he can bring in an actual good wrestler to fight his battles for him without looking like a coward.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Baron Corbyn posted:

without looking like a coward.
Does not compute

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Baron Corbyn posted:

Have AJ brutalise Shane so he isn't cleared to wrestle, then he can bring in an actual good wrestler to fight his battles for him without looking like a coward.

AJ vs Shinsuke at Mania :shobon:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

big bad beetleborgs was good if derivative

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Jerusalem posted:

AJ vs Shinsuke at Mania :shobon:

Nah feed AJ to nia jax.

Shane'o v Shinsuke at mania!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

That DICK! posted:

big bad beetleborgs was good if derivative

super human samurai syber squad was better

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Why is Dolph Ziggler still winning matches

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Oh Snapple! posted:

Why is Dolph Ziggler still winning matches

I mean the alternative is for apollo crews to win............................which will never ever happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Haven't watched Smackdown yet but LOL if they gave Bray his first title just to give that up-and-comer Orton the rub. Let's not build up new talent for God's sake!

Edit: is this literally the Batista/HHH turn, only the established HHH is played by Bray and the bold new talent Batista is played by Orton?

Alan_Shore fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Mar 1, 2017

• Locked thread