Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Mikes scared of gods soldier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Also GSP would never ever fight Yoel Romero if John Hendricks made him retire in fear lol.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

JaySB posted:

Yoel Romero is yelling something about gay Jesus right now.

he invoked gay jesus, not knowing that he exists and is ehh....not imprezzed by yoel's performance

Bluedeanie posted:

Michael Bisping will become the only man to beat both GSP and Anderson Silva, becoming the greatest fighter of all time circa 2010 in the year 2017

Bisping > Anderson
Bisping > GSP > Penn
Bisping > Hendo > Fedor

Bisping will be the greatest of all time in 5 different weight classes

Senjuro
Aug 19, 2006
They're really doing it for the title? How the hell is GSP going to handle some of the middleweights who could easily go to light heavy? Even Bisping looks like he might be too big for him.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Don't forget,

Bisping > Hamill > Jones

or

Bisping > Le > Franklin > Liddell

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Senjuro posted:

They're really doing it for the title? How the hell is GSP going to handle some of the middleweights who could easily go to light heavy? Even Bisping looks like he might be too big for him.

GSP vs. a newly unretired Hendo
GSP vs. Anderson
GSP vs. Johny Hendricks II

There's a lot of fights to be made here

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Also I don't think GSP beats Bisping so there's not a lot of reason to worry

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I know I'm an idiot dummy, but I'm honestly thinking about going to that Nashville card

Dodson/Wineland, Smile N Sam, Diego/Angry Al (maybe??), Assassin Baby, Lobov's execution

Not awful for like 100 bux for a lower bowl ticket

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I love watching dodson fight, he uses cool kicks and also is super accurate so I'm looking forward to that card.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
You guys are talking about Bisping winning, which of course would be awesome. But imagine if GSP comes back and beats Bisping? Then you put GSP versus Silva (who just won his last fight, on the comeback trail obvs), GSP wins and is the true GOAT.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Im really shocked that a time has come where GSP v Bisping is happening, and bisping is both the champ and the favorite

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

GSP will lose because he sucks rear end and doesn't even know how to fight. Embarrassing.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Bisping Vs GSP is a good fight.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Work Friend Keven posted:

Also GSP would never ever fight Yoel Romero if John Hendricks made him retire in fear lol.

I was thinking exactly that

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Michael Bisping became champion and now legally all of his fights have to be the kind of thing a guy who lost twice to the current champion has to take. Their hands are tied.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Work Friend Keven posted:

GSP will lose because he sucks rear end and doesn't even know how to fight. Embarrassing.

:sad:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Bisping gets the belt and GSP comes running back

Skip My Posts fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Mar 1, 2017

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Bisping can get hosed hes stupid and its really dumb whats happenning, but also im enjoying how weird it is. conflicted

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

No tune up fight for GSP? That's impressive to me.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

...and the pitch! posted:

The tuneup is bisping

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

And soon the Bisking proves he's the GOAT.

Also get a microphone on Yoel Romero ASAP

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

...and the pitch! posted:

He picked who he wanted to fight

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Romero would Fuckin obliterate gsp

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Lloyd Boner posted:

The tuneup is bisping

I get it but I think it's still a tough comeback fight.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Skip My Posts posted:

Romero would Fuckin obliterate gsp

i luh you gay jesus!!!

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

At least if GSP wins we get to see GSP/McGregor for the 185lbs title

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
I thought the Romero fight was already booked?! Have I imagined that?

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Romero Vs Jacare for the interim belt coming to a card near you soon.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
idk if romero can make it another year without getting caught roiding again

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

willie_dee posted:

I thought the Romero fight was already booked?! Have I imagined that?

I thought so too, guess "I SEEEEE YOU" isn't a binding contract.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

Patrick Spens posted:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
^^^^^^^^this
So many fighters put on hold for these loving meme fights.
Maia, khabib, romero, jacare, holloway.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Thrifting Day! posted:

Romero Vs Jacare for the interim belt coming to a card near you soon.

I'm not mad if this becomes a fight.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

https://twitter.com/MikeBohnMMA/status/837006200134721538

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

At least there is that. Wonder who played good cop.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Bundt Cake posted:

Bisping can get hosed hes stupid and its really dumb whats happenning, but also im enjoying how weird it is. conflicted

I know right?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Bluedeanie posted:

At least there is that. Wonder who played good cop.

My theory is that Joe Silva is living in a basement somewhere, phoning Dana and Sean Shelby whenever something is dumb. In other words, he's still getting to play IRL fantasy MMA, but now that he doesn't get paid, he just makes other people do the hard work while he eats cheetos and watches the fights.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Bundt Cake posted:

idk if romero can make it another year without getting caught roiding again

Yeah Bispings just playing the odds waiting for him to test positive again so he can continue taking weird gimmick fights. kinda cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
If I was yoel / Jacare I wouldn't give a poo poo. If GSP wins I get to fight a welterweight for stupid cash. If Bisping wins I still get to fight Bisping whose stock has sky-rocketed.

• Locked thread