Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heckie Holmes
Jul 31, 2008

I got a question. I've been digging around for more Transformers that you guys might be interested in and found one of the robots from Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad. Should I post it here or in the action figure thread?

Here's a pic of it.

In the meantime I still have the one's for sale if anyone else wants to call dibs.

ARMADA
Thundercracker ----------$30
Megatron--------------------$20
Galvatron--------------------$40
Starscream ----------------$20
Wheeljack ------------------$15
Demolishor-----------------$10 DrRockso20
Cyclonus---------------------$10 DrRockso20
Blurr----------------------------$10
Thrust-------------------------$10
Scavenger-------------------$20
Smokescreen--------------$10
Skywarp----------------------$30
Sideways---------------------$15
Hoist----------------------------$10
Hot Shot----------------------$10
Optimus Prime (Small)--$15
Sideswipe-------------------$10
Red Alert---------------------$15

ENERGON
Mirage (Japanese Version)--------$20
Ironhide-----------------------$15
Slugslinger-------------------$10 DrRockso20
Divebomb-----------------------$5 DrRockso20
Ravage---------------------------$5 DrRockso20
Arcee------------------------------$5 DrRockso20
Landmine---------------------$30 DrRockso20 (Maybe)

CYBERTRON
Galvatron-----------------------$30
Scourge-------------------------$25 DrRockso20 (Maybe)
Soundwave--------------------$15 DrRockso20 (Maybe)
SkyShadow--------------------$15 DrRockso20 (maybe)
Excellion------------------------$20

ROBOTS IN DISGUISE
Megatron------------------------$30 DrRockso20
Optimus Prime----------------$30
Ultra Magnus------------------$30
Dreadwind and Smokjumper---$35 DrRockso20
Bruticus--------------------------$5 DrRockso20
Megatron Megabolt------ $35

Classics Voyager Optimus Prime------------$35
Classics Hot Rod (NOT the G1 version)---$30
Cryotek---------------------------$40

Heckie Holmes fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Mar 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I also got my KOOS Toyword Sideload yesterday and he's crazy huge.

And heavy too! He's close to double Jetfire's weight.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Heckie Holmes posted:

I got a question. I've been digging around for more Transformers that you guys might be interested in and found one of the robots from Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad. Should I post it here or in the action figure thread?

Here's a pic of it.

In the meantime I still have the one's for sale if anyone else wants to call dibs.

ARMADA
Thundercracker ----------$30
Megatron--------------------$20
Galvatron--------------------$40
Starscream ----------------$20
Wheeljack ------------------$15
Demolishor-----------------$10 DrRockso20
Cyclonus---------------------$10 DrRockso20
Blurr----------------------------$10
Thrust-------------------------$10
Scavenger-------------------$20
Smokescreen--------------$10
Skywarp----------------------$30
Sideways---------------------$15
Hoist----------------------------$10
Hot Shot----------------------$10
Optimus Prime (Small)--$15
Sideswipe-------------------$10
Red Alert---------------------$15

ENERGON
Mirage (Japanese Version)--------$20
Ironhide-----------------------$15
Slugslinger-------------------$10 DrRockso20
Divebomb-----------------------$5 DrRockso20
Ravage---------------------------$5 DrRockso20
Arcee------------------------------$5 DrRockso20
Landmine---------------------$30 DrRockso20 (Maybe)

CYBERTRON
Galvatron-----------------------$30
Scourge-------------------------$25 DrRockso20 (Maybe)
Soundwave--------------------$15 DrRockso20 (Maybe)
SkyShadow--------------------$15 DrRockso20 (maybe)
Excellion------------------------$20

ROBOTS IN DISGUISE
Megatron------------------------$30 DrRockso20
Optimus Prime----------------$30
Ultra Magnus------------------$30
Dreadwind and Smokjumper---$35 DrRockso20
Bruticus--------------------------$5 DrRockso20
Megatron Megabolt------ $35

Classics Voyager Optimus Prime------------$35
Classics Hot Rod (NOT the G1 version)---$30
Cryotek---------------------------$40

If he's complete then I might be interested in that one too, let me know if you find Servo/Gridman and Xenon/GodZenon as well, because owning a complete Syber-Squad/Gridman mech set is a bit of a holy grail of mine

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

Rhyno posted:

The KOOS comes with the combiner parts right?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Rhyno posted:

Did he come with the combiner parts? I want to get mine before the economy implodes.

catch22
Feb 17, 2006

Captain Invictus posted:

Did he come with the combiner parts? I want to get mine before the economy implodes.

No, you have to buy them separate

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
As stated he does not come with them. They are about to drop though and the last bit is set for May.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Heckie Holmes posted:

Here's a pic of it.

This guy reminds me of BWII Galvatron, particularly the legs.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

DoctorWhat posted:

looking more 07/ROTF there - and it's gonna be tough to beat the ROTF Leader.

Mine won't stop telling me that he is Optimus Prime. :saddowns:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Rhyno posted:

As stated he does not come with them. They are about to drop though and the last bit is set for May.

Wait...are these not the right combiner parts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262869110498?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

and this is the right OS Wideload for the combiner, right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262864207800?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Timby posted:

This guy would disagree:

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Timby posted:

git gud

Heckie Holmes
Jul 31, 2008

drrockso20 posted:

If he's complete then I might be interested in that one too, let me know if you find Servo/Gridman and Xenon/GodZenon as well, because owning a complete Syber-Squad/Gridman mech set is a bit of a holy grail of mine

EDIT: I should have worded it better, but he is complete. Double checked him and everything.

I used to have Gridman, but I know for certain that that's lost to the ages.

I'll put it with your other claims, then. Easy enough. I still hafta look up pricing, but I haven't seen any listings of this on Ebay to make an comparisons , so it might take a bit.

Heckie Holmes fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Mar 1, 2017

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong
I actually walked into a Target and bought Transformers today. They had one each of the Optimus and Megatron. I was originally going to wait on a redeco for these but eh gently caress that robots now! :D

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Blackheart posted:

Oddly, the third Movie MP is rumored to be Barricade. Then again, it's not that strange.

My wife watched TF 2007 once. "The evil cop guy" is one of the few Transformers who she has any idea who it is. Our local police department started buying cruisers in a black-with-white-doors color scheme, ostensibly because it's cheaper (and also more intimidating than their old community-policing-type paintjob) and she keeps saying they look like that one Transformer from the movie.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Those are yes. But none of my six trusted Ebayers have the parts listed yet so I find that ship date unrealistic.

Also the last bit I'm talking about it the other arm bot, the blue guy. Freeway maybe?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Rhyno posted:

Those are yes. But none of my six trusted Ebayers have the parts listed yet so I find that ship date unrealistic.

I dunno, I've bought from them before, so hopefully they're shipping'em out like promised and apparently new in the box to boot.

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

I forget who because I'm a dumb, but someone said they were going to list their good eBayers for stuff coming from Asia, did that happen?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mehall posted:

I forget who because I'm a dumb, but someone said they were going to list their good eBayers for stuff coming from Asia, did that happen?

Yo.

These are the only Chinese sellers I have never had an issue with.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/bababobo00712?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754
http://www.ebay.com/usr/dreamtoysm?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754
http://www.ebay.com/usr/hzj401?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754
http://www.ebay.com/usr/netclow?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754

The only other trusted seller I used has left Ebay due to fee hikes for Chinese based sellers. They now sell on AliExpress.

So seriously, stop rolling the dice on sellers. All your doing is forcing Paypal to increase their usage fees.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Well This is weird.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Someone recently posted a shitload of CW Deluxe Groove's at Target marked "As Is" for $3.74 each.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Rhyno posted:

Someone recently posted a shitload of CW Deluxe Groove's at Target marked "As Is" for $3.74 each.

Wtffffffffff I need one!

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

Timby posted:

Mine stopped doing it completely. Best guess I can manage is that transforming him broke a wire somewhere.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

pubic works project posted:

Wtffffffffff I need one!

I mean, I still have like two but I can't let em go that cheap.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/running-change-on-titans-return-chromedome.1100874/page-3#post-14383183

There's a running change on Chromedome with the Takara face.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Rhyno posted:

I mean, I still have like two but I can't let em go that cheap.

How much you looking for?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Got Getaway, Fangry and Sawback recently. From a Target, even! Saw all the Deluxes Titan Masters for Wave 3 (and some Leader Skywarps, and Voyager Roadbusters and Whirls) though a family member got me Triggerhappy for Christmas. I think I'm good for now, didn't see Blaster, Octane or Blitzwing.

Triggerhappy: nthing how good he is. Seriously, so good. If you only get one toy from this line it should be him.

Getaway: his side horn things make his helmet appear both less blocky and smaller than many other TR heads. Plus, the body is more suited to that character than Domey, who we all know has huge shoulder wheels, not armpit wheels.

Fangry: Almost as adorable as Crashbash/Squeezeplay, almost as good. Impossible to hide the handle for gun mode unless he's in winged wolf mode with no Titan Tummy (where the headmaster goes, powermaster-style) which makes him look a little emaciated. In dragon mode, the handle is a robo-goiter on the dragon's neck. Hangs off his back at a 90 degree angle in winged wolf Titan Tummy mode. Crashbash at least lets you fold the handle forward as a mortar, or backwards as a backpack.

Sawback: If only Scoop or Jhiaxus were a headmaster! He's that orange. Most other headmasters can sort-of color coordinate with minimal effort. Head is pretty good otherwise, looks just like Lione. Weird derpy airplane mode, decent enough shield mode, the lion mode has a hollow back, though. His forearms and the handle bit are one piece, if they moved independently of each other the handle assembly could be moved up from hanging down like the lower portion of a mane to being flush with the belly, making a somewhat better back. If the wings could fold over the back, that would also be neat. As it is, I have Flywheels out of his Big Wheels tank and catching a ride on his back. Looks pretty, pretty, pretty good. Pretty good.

Let's talk about Flywheels/Skytread for a second. He's pink and brown.

Pink and brown.

I'm also a little red/green colorblind and bad at color names, it could be lavender or fuchia or something, the brown gives my eyes an optical illusion thing where the two colors blend together.

I had the original Flywheels. He was bad. This new one? His Big Wheels tank is kind of bad but also hilarious. His "jet" is terrible. His "gun" is okay. The actual headmaster? Solid. The colors Weird but they totally work. He can go on Getaway and Hardhead without making me cringe at the color scheme.

Well, that's my rant about Head/Titan Masters, thanks for reading.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Mar 3, 2017

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Speaking of Headmasters, I found Repugnus and Shuffler, who's an elephant. Repugnus is okay, but his "wings" kind of get in the way. Maybe it just seems like that because I'm not used to picturing Repugnus with them. Shuffler is great though, right up there with the other good Headmasters. He's the cutest little elephant tank.

I also saw the triple-changer Optimus and Megatron at a Target, but passed on them to wait for Blitzwing and Octane. No drat Sixshot, who's the one I'm really searching for.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Captain Invictus posted:

I dunno, I've bought from them before, so hopefully they're shipping'em out like promised and apparently new in the box to boot.

Oh hey, I got notice from the FB sellers I go through that the combiner bits are in stock so your seller probably does have them.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Travis Knight who directed Kubo & The Two Strings is directing the 2018 Bumblebee movie.

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Knormal posted:

Speaking of Headmasters, I found Repugnus and Shuffler, who's an elephant. Repugnus is okay, but his "wings" kind of get in the way. Maybe it just seems like that because I'm not used to picturing Repugnus with them. Shuffler is great though, right up there with the other good Headmasters. He's the cutest little elephant tank.

I also saw the triple-changer Optimus and Megatron at a Target, but passed on them to wait for Blitzwing and Octane. No drat Sixshot, who's the one I'm really searching for.

He isn't that great honestly. Robot mode is pretty decent, as is car and jet modes. The other 3 modes are god awful. Artillery tank is poo poo, submarine is bad or mediocre flipped over as a gun, and wolf mode is lame. TFs seem utterly unable to make more than 2 modes work most of the time. Or they could have 2 great modes but the third mode shits them up. Megatron and Galvatron both get hit by this big time. I want to love the Decepticon Ninja Consultant who isn't one for talking but.. For the 45 plus shipping and tax from HTS (ok I made most of the shipping up for the free price via a 7 dollar figure though I doubt I would have bought it otherwise) it is a let down. And then the day after I see him for 41 at Target. Wait for a sale/clearance unless you really love robot mode and don't care much that half his other modes are rear end. Not TR Astrotrain Train level rear end but.. Not good.

I'm not sure you will be happy with Blitzwing. Megatron has issues because of the lovely rear end tank mode that damages a pretty decent jet. Thankfully robot mode is very good. Not great but good.

Dammit DT tell your co workers to quit making bad alt modes! Also to make those EqG Minis with slightly smaller heads so they match the cartoons. :doom:

I will say the repaint of SIXSHOT as Quickswitch/Sixknight is not in my future. But iirc it is part of an exclusive set where I only want Nautica from anyhow sooo.. There was a third party version of him that was absolutely gorgeous. Not paying 3rd party prices though,

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Rhyno posted:

Oh hey, I got notice from the FB sellers I go through that the combiner bits are in stock so your seller probably does have them.

Wooooooooooo!

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!

Rhyno posted:

Just saw ut at Sirtoys too. I hope we get some pictures of it combined soon, that thing is going to be massive(and may possibly need some sort of support made up to hold it upright just so you know for sure it can't fall on and crush anything in it's path)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The combiner parts look pretty significant, and Wei Jiang stuff has historically been really good quality, so I would wager it's quite sturdy. Here's hoping!

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I think Blitzie's Tank mode is decent enough. Way better overall than the original generations, and I liked that one enough that I bought an upgrade for it. Also Octane looks nice in all modes. Also Sixshot was never famous for having good altmodes, just a lot of them.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Captain Rufus posted:

He isn't that great honestly. Robot mode is pretty decent, as is car and jet modes. The other 3 modes are god awful. Artillery tank is poo poo, submarine is bad or mediocre flipped over as a gun, and wolf mode is lame. TFs seem utterly unable to make more than 2 modes work most of the time. Or they could have 2 great modes but the third mode shits them up. Megatron and Galvatron both get hit by this big time. I want to love the Decepticon Ninja Consultant who isn't one for talking but.. For the 45 plus shipping and tax from HTS (ok I made most of the shipping up for the free price via a 7 dollar figure though I doubt I would have bought it otherwise) it is a let down. And then the day after I see him for 41 at Target. Wait for a sale/clearance unless you really love robot mode and don't care much that half his other modes are rear end. Not TR Astrotrain Train level rear end but.. Not good.

I'm not sure you will be happy with Blitzwing. Megatron has issues because of the lovely rear end tank mode that damages a pretty decent jet. Thankfully robot mode is very good. Not great but good.

Dammit DT tell your co workers to quit making bad alt modes! Also to make those EqG Minis with slightly smaller heads so they match the cartoons. :doom:

I will say the repaint of SIXSHOT as Quickswitch/Sixknight is not in my future. But iirc it is part of an exclusive set where I only want Nautica from anyhow sooo.. There was a third party version of him that was absolutely gorgeous. Not paying 3rd party prices though,

Yo I will not have you talk poo poo about artillery tank. It is atleast pretty good and you can make dumb wolf tanks with it. Car mode is the best though because he can bring a buddy along :)

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Good Listener posted:

Yo I will not have you talk poo poo about artillery tank. It is atleast pretty good and you can make dumb wolf tanks with it. Car mode is the best though because he can bring a buddy along :)

Artillery tank is his legs being floppy above him and is so bad. You can connect him in that mode to the other Leader Class Base modes if you want a bunch of awful base modes all connected to Fort Max for a giant table devouring army of dust collection, regret, and terrible alt modes though. (You don't. Keep Blaster and PM Prime in Robot or main alt modes that are good.)

I understand those who want their Transtectors to have a nice farm they go to where they can run and play with the PetroRabbits and all, but the bases just don't work. And honestly I am sure with lots of these figures you could probably turn Prime or Sixshot into a goddamned party wagon. All the combined guns and TM gun modes just plugged in to make the dorkiest Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade float full of little robots that form heads hanging out...

Someone has done this already I am sure. I mean something that silly has to have been done and shared with the world...

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Captain Rufus posted:

Artillery tank is his legs being floppy above him and is so bad. You can connect him in that mode to the other Leader Class Base modes if you want a bunch of awful base modes all connected to Fort Max for a giant table devouring army of dust collection, regret, and terrible alt modes though. (You don't. Keep Blaster and PM Prime in Robot or main alt modes that are good.)

I understand those who want their Transtectors to have a nice farm they go to where they can run and play with the PetroRabbits and all, but the bases just don't work. And honestly I am sure with lots of these figures you could probably turn Prime or Sixshot into a goddamned party wagon. All the combined guns and TM gun modes just plugged in to make the dorkiest Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade float full of little robots that form heads hanging out...

Someone has done this already I am sure. I mean something that silly has to have been done and shared with the world...

God I hope so . Nah your criticisms are completely valid. I've just weirdly come around on this dumb mode though and I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm justifying $45 purchase is all but I like him all the same haha.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.
Yeah, the only TR base mode that will get any time in my collection is Trypticon's. I get what they were after but it really didn't work out very well in any of the molds.

I really wish they'd managed to get Fort Max's legs to fold up vertically for city mode like they do on the G1 version. I always liked the compactness combined with the height on that mode, plus it differentiated it from the "battle station" or spaceship or whatever you want to call the stupid other mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Good Listener posted:

God I hope so . Nah your criticisms are completely valid. I've just weirdly come around on this dumb mode though and I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm justifying $45 purchase is all but I like him all the same haha.

That's the whole point I would hope. To enjoy this stuff. And I am working on the Decepticon Party Wagon. I've run out of loose TMs to plug in so I have to decide if I want to unplug TMs and guns from the other Decepts to really make it stupid. I don't think there is a way for Astrotrain's SnM Requiem for a Dream Double Dildo to actually attach to the back for more absurdity but part of me wants to try. I MUST MAKE THIS AS STUPID AS POSSIBLE. FOR SCIENCE. As is some of the TMs look like they would fall out and get run over. And Overlord is in the future so he can't eat/murder/torture/use them like a certain actor is rumored to have used gerbils. Which is probably all part of his evil plan.

Hey look who our leaders are or in much of Europe could be. We need to do stupid rear end poo poo to survive and stay vaguely sane. Toy robot shenanigans are a bit better than drugs and booze. Plus the shame can at least be resold in the future!