Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

some guy on the bus posted:

Maybe you haven't heard. Goldberg is champion now.

I never watched WCW but but he seems like a nice muscle dad, much like the previous champion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
New Day vs Los Ice Creams?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I maintain that these threads would start off on a more positive note if we waited until Tuesday to start the new thread, as everyone would be still hype on the positivity of watching the A+ show Talking Smack, the A show Smackdown LIVE, and the ok show 205 Live. That positivity would carry into Wednesday's NXT show and then the Raw discussion on Monday would just be a purging of excrement, a full cleansing before the next joyous Tuesday.

Raw is a toxic influence that corrupts everything it touches.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

The_Rob posted:

People think because Nakamura doesn't go all out every single match that makes him lazy or something. When In reality dude is only getting older and has a history of nagging injuries. He happens to be charismatic and over enough that he can have a match where he does almost nothing and still get over. How that is bad I have no idea. If anything that makes him pretty smart to save his best poo poo for big events.

that just makes sense. isnt this what all the wrestlers do anyways?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I think these threads would be better if Stephanie McMahon came into it every few hours to berate and belittle us.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

HitTheTargets posted:

New Day vs Los Ice Creams?

i wonder who they'll feud with post-mania

Rhonne posted:

I think these threads would be better if Stephanie McMahon came into it every few hours to berate and belittle us.

this forum will party like the US after bin laden was killed if the mcmahons' plane ever crashes

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

that just makes sense. isnt this what all the wrestlers do anyways?

Yeah it's really confusing to me too. This is how wrestling works. You want to get to a level of being over where you can make money simply by going out and hitting your three safest moves.

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

Pretend I posted that meme of the brain waves gradually getting bigger until they explode but it goes RAW -> Smackdown -> NJPW -> Lucha Underground

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

The_Rob posted:

Yeah it's really confusing to me too. This is how wrestling works. You want to get to a level of being over where you can make money simply by going out and hitting your three safest moves.

daniel bryan always gave 100% whether it was a main event ppv or a house show...and look what happened to him!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

humans can only give 10% actually. but with this pill, you can activate the other 90%

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Tato posted:

I maintain that these threads would start off on a more positive note if we waited until Tuesday to start the new thread, as everyone would be still hype on the positivity of watching the A+ show Talking Smack, the A show Smackdown LIVE, and the ok show 205 Live. That positivity would carry into Wednesday's NXT show and then the Raw discussion on Monday would just be a purging of excrement, a full cleansing before the next joyous Tuesday.

Raw is a toxic influence that corrupts everything it touches.

Unfortunately, Raw won Survivor Series, so we are stuck with Raw being the lead show.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

John Dudebro posted:

Goldberg is champion and it's 1998 again, what a time to be alive

Which WWE Superstar is he going to give a career ending concussion to?

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

super macho dude posted:

Which WWE Superstar is he going to give a career ending concussion to?

himself most likely

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

Pretend I posted that meme of the brain waves gradually getting bigger until they explode but it goes WWE -> PWG -> NJPW -> DDT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pumped to see wrestling on a train

• Locked thread