Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

My [22/F] boyfriend's [23/M] mother [50s/F] recommended a self-help book for me. Am I crazy for being wildly offended?

:catstare:

...:catstare:

for gently caress's sake, dump your boyfriend before he cheats on you with his mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
It's 3 A.M.
she won't put out
Let's go make out with my mom
Make out with my mom's mom

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

My [22/F] boyfriend's [23/M] mother [50s/F] recommended a self-help book for me. Am I crazy for being wildly offended?

amazing

I'm just going to assume that "your lack of a strong male role model warped your sexuality" is code for "you never had a goonish/abusive father or uncle imprint on you in adolescence that it was Always Your Duty To Put Out even if you were on antibiotics for a goddamn UTI"

Also, belatedly: the only way Dog Heelys would be better, both in comedy value and in potential profit, would be if they were Horse Heelys.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

ArbitraryC posted:

It's 3 A.M.
she won't put out

I keep trying to match this to the MB20 song and it's not working, help me out here

e: thanks! VVVV

Rockman Reserve fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Mar 9, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

food court bailiff posted:

I keep trying to match this to the MB20 song and it's not working, help me out here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HHFNOrAyQI

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Aww baby she won't put out, you want mommy to help?

:barf:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

Also, belatedly: the only way Dog Heelys would be better, both in comedy value and in potential profit, would be if they were Horse Heelys.

this would be an extremely efficient way to kill a horse

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Run for the hills!

Also, change all passwords, warn all Facebook friends, etc.

Also, hit him. Like, hard. Use knuckles, aim for the nose, not the jaw. Make him cry and run home to mommy. Please, it'll be funny. loving pathetic excuse for a man. Makes a person ashamed of having a y-chromosome.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

It's 3 A.M.
she won't put out

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
mommy kiss your dick all better? :barf:

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Pick posted:

mommy kiss your dick all better? :barf:

Ever see the Little Britain sketches with the adult who breastfeeds? That is what I'm picturing in this situation
Bitty

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Ever see the Little Britain sketches with the adult who breastfeeds? That is what I'm picturing in this situation
Bitty

i haven't seen those but I did just google "adult breastfeeding" bc apparently I hate myself and want to introduce madness to my brain

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/inside-the-misunderstood-world-of-adult-breastfeeding-w436234

quote:

Their home appears cozy and comfortable, and Garett works long hours while Ellie stays home and tends to household needs. They also engage in what they call "feeding" – Ellie induces lactation and produces breast milk for Garett to consume.

:stonklol:

whatever floats your boat I guess...

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Got a sister of a friend who breastfeeds her 3 year old still. Her 3 year old is also unvaccinated, has never eaten cooked food that family members didnt smuggle her, and has never slept through the night.

I could fill a thread with her bad decisions but basically dont take life advice from people who breastfeed things that can talk.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Got a sister of a friend who breastfeeds her 3 year old still. Her 3 year old is also unvaccinated, has never eaten cooked food that family members didnt smuggle her, and has never slept through the night.

I could fill a thread with her bad decisions but basically dont take life advice from people who breastfeed things that can talk.

it shorted my furby

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Awww did my widdle boy not get to give his girlfriend the cummies, you know mommy will always want them.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pick posted:

it shorted my furby

May May oh-no.

Edit: Gonna go evaluate my life, double checked the Furbish for accuracy.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Mar 10, 2017

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
If you want to nurse from your partner's bosom then that's your business and TBH I don't know if I even think that's all that weird compared to other kinks.

All that said, nobody really needs to hear about it. So just… c'mon, pervs.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

ArbitraryC posted:

Awww did my widdle boy not get to give his girlfriend the cummies, you know mommy will always want them.

Plz stop

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

fruit on the bottom posted:

If you want to nurse from your partner's bosom then that's your business and TBH I don't know if I even think that's all that weird compared to other kinks.

All that said, nobody really needs to hear about it. So just… c'mon, pervs.

IIRC as long as you are breastfeeding regularly you can't get pregnant due to the hormones too so free birth control?:confuoot:

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

ArbitraryC posted:

I actually whimpered like an abused dog when I read this, thanks

Barudak
May 7, 2007

54 40 or gently caress posted:

IIRC as long as you are breastfeeding regularly you can't get pregnant due to the hormones too so free birth control?:confuoot:

Its good birth control but it aint flawless by any means. Dont use it as your only method. Instead, rely on the fact that you are breastfeeding a grown adult and therefore not having sex to avoid babies.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
My bf [21m] has a sex tally including one dedicated to me
submitted 9 months ago

quote:

We've been dating for less than a year and a few months ago decided to take our relationship seriously.

Today I was waiting in my boyfriends room while waiting for him to come out of the bathroom so I decided to read one of his agenda notebooks. I wasn't snooping around, just simply flicking through while I waited. He came in and I came across a notebook dedicated to selected quotes on pick up artistry, so I read it while next to him. He said that was from when he was 18 and that I should read his one dedicated to business which he writes in now.

Afterwards I do, and at the end I notice a little page with post it notes, one of them titled f close. At first all I see is a bunch of tallys and a ticked off goal of 100. I'm really shocked and I immediately ask if he's actually had sex with 100 people. Then he says to look closely and it's actually a separate section under my initials with a tally of how many times he's had sex with me, with an aim of 100.

I sort of just brushed it off and made light of the situation in a sarcastic way, but now I'm seriously weirded out about it. It's like as if I've been a pursuit. I think we have a relatively healthy relationship, but seeing what I saw has actually spooked me.

Perhaps it's actually normal for men to keep a tally of how many girls they kissed/hosed I wouldn't know cause he is the only guy I've talked to about sex with, but is it normal to tally how many times you have sex with a particular girl? I'm not sure if I should just put this behind me or bring it up.

Tl;dr: came across my boyfriends sex tally, also has tally dedicated to me, with a goal of 100.

Looking through her post history, there's a treasure trove of sexytimes:

[advice] denied oral on moral grounds
submitted 1 year ago

quote:

I [f/18] have been having sex with someone for maybe 5 months now. Early on I had asked to receive oral however he said no due to his culture which denigrates males giving it and while we're raised in a rather sexually liberal country he concluded with 'maybe later on', and expected me to give him oral. I somewhat intrinsically accepted this notion and gave him oral occasionally without any expectations.

Recently, I brought up my wishes to receive oral and he declined. He mentioned the beliefs from his culture and further suggested a girl do it or find another guy to do it, which put me out of the mood.

While were not in a relationship, im seeing him for reasons more than just sex and I dont quite know how to deal with knowing that this person has no urge to reciprocate oral sex. Is it disrespectful for me to pursue it further despite his moral reasonings?

Will he commit (or why won't he) ? (self.fPUA)
submitted 1 year ago

quote:

I have been seeing/dating this guy for maybe 10 months now. We have a good connection, growing attraction and lots of good sex. A few months into this thing, he once randomly brought up that he's not ready for commitment, is a better person as he is now etc etc, and I simply replied with 'okay that's fine' and asked if he doesn't trust me cause of his past where a girl cheated on him to which he said kind of.

Anyhow we continue to see each other, and I feel us getting closer yet it's been so long and there is no direction towards commitment.

Could I be inducing some kind of blockage? Do I need to game him better or sell the idea of how good it would be committed? I don't understand why he'd keep talking to me for so long.

Haha give me your suggestions opinions

Edit: fixed sentence regarding 'past'

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dude is counting down the fucks until they set him free.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

oh man this is amazing. "Mommmmmmmyyyyyyy she won't put my dingaling in her hoohah, what do?"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a man who won't eat pussy is a shameful man imo

areyoucontagious posted:

I actually whimpered like an abused dog when I read this, thanks

same :wink:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Fullhouse posted:

this would be an extremely efficient way to kill a horse

You say that like it's a problem, instead of a brilliant opportunity to cross-market the product for people whose children/partners bought horses they can't support and are looking for any plausible way to get rid of these loving things

Horse Heelys: For When You Can't Sneak Freckles Into the Slaughter Truck

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

My take on the Aussie couple is that boyfriend's main fault was passive-aggresively telling OP "you're being immature if you don't acquiesce to my will and abandon your sister :smug:" instead of just admitting he can't handle it and has to leave.

Mommy issues aside, you have to be an amazingly cruel and stupid jackass to think your girlfriend is obliged to let you gently caress her UTI.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Moridin920 posted:

a man who won't eat pussy is a shameful man imo

same :wink:

There should be a dating service that hooks up people who absolutely won't do oral

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Mirthless posted:

There should be a dating service that hooks up people who absolutely won't do oral

OKStupid

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Lone Goat posted:

That's not what "goes dark" means, you dummy

I was talking about a black man from Africa "inevitably" being a deadbeat dad. Absent all other relevant information that assumption seems pretty drat racist to me. Hopefully you were just making a joke but sometimes it's hard to tell around here

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Khorne posted:

Smart people, like all people, are often wrong. In fact, to be smart you have to realize when you are wrong or potentially not right.

I get that you agree with this, but people could benefit a lot from understanding it. There's no one in history who wasn't real drat wrong about the dumbest poo poo at some point in their life.

Realizing when you're wrong or out of your depth and keeping that in mind, accounting for it and using that to temper your decisions is generally referred to as wisdom. Often people who know a lot of poo poo and can do complex things and are very intelligent haven't a single drop of wisdom.

"The ancient Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing."
Sow-crates

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Pick posted:

it shorted my furby

I was throwing my furby around because let's be honest furbys are loving dumb and it shorted out and started squealing all of this gibberish, eyes and mouth gesticulating like it was having a seizure. It was kind of scary.

Then I skinned it and made a cute little hat for my dog. Ah, childhood

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

It's 3 A.M.
she won't put out

I love you.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I cannot believe you goddamn retards:
THE SISTER AND HER BOYFRIEND ARE UNEMPLOYED AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS
THEY LIVE OFF HER PARENTS
THE BOYFRIEND HASN'T EVEN PROPOSED AND JUST SAID "WHOAH CAN'T GET IN THE COUNTRY AS A STUDENT, HOLD ON A BIT TOTES WORKING ON THAT"
THE BOYFRIEND DIDN'T APPLY FOR WORK, JUST SCHOOL THAT SOMEONE ELSE WOULD BE PAYING FOR
THEY ARE BRINGING A GODDAMN BABY
THERE'S NO GUARANTEE THE BOYFRIEND GETS IN THE COUNTRY OR EVEN WANTS TO

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Pvt.Scott posted:

Realizing when you're wrong or out of your depth and keeping that in mind, accounting for it and using that to temper your decisions is generally referred to as wisdom. Often people who know a lot of poo poo and can do complex things and are very intelligent haven't a single drop of wisdom.

"The ancient Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing."
Sow-crates

Yeah, in everything besides like math and science there isn't necessarily a simple answer. All the bad boyfriends in the world calling things "illogical" have trouble understanding that you can't simplify most things in life down to a provable theorem.

After a young adulthood with a lot of lying, evasion, and avoidance I've made a real effort to not say anything that I don't know is completely true, to not make promises I'm not positive I can keep, and to basically sprinkle qualifiers everywhere. Even my long-term girlfriend I can't promise her something like "we'll be together forever", the most I can say is "it's going well right now and I don't see that changing." It might not be quite as romantic but at least it's honest; I can't stand people throwing around absolutes. The most honest way to answer a question is usually "I don't know, but this is what I think:"

Of course it's different on the internet, I can lie to you useless fuckers ALL I WANT :argh:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I cannot believe you goddamn retards:
THE SISTER AND HER BOYFRIEND ARE UNEMPLOYED AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS
THEY LIVE OFF HER PARENTS
THE BOYFRIEND HASN'T EVEN PROPOSED AND JUST SAID "WHOAH CAN'T GET IN THE COUNTRY AS A STUDENT, HOLD ON A BIT TOTES WORKING ON THAT"
THE BOYFRIEND DIDN'T APPLY FOR WORK, JUST SCHOOL THAT SOMEONE ELSE WOULD BE PAYING FOR
THEY ARE BRINGING A GODDAMN BABY
THERE'S NO GUARANTEE THE BOYFRIEND GETS IN THE COUNTRY OR EVEN WANTS TO

I think about half of these things are straight up wrong or just assumptions. In any case it was fun to have one with so little consensus but we should probably move on

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Play posted:

I think about half of these things are straight up wrong or just assumptions. In any case it was fun to have one with so little consensus but we should probably move on

Spiders, kangaroos and venomous platypuses will probably kill everyone involved anyway.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I[23F] just found out my boyfriend[24M] poops in urinals for fun.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

You know, some things would be less weird if they were just a sexual fetish. I can totally buy someone getting off of urinal-pooping, but who could enjoy this platonically?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

How short are these guys poops or does he got off on seeing people walk in on him, stare confused for a second, and slowly back out?