Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

lol if you take photos of yourself using company property (that is undoubtedly frequently handled by children at meet & greets) in a sex act, you should be absolutely 100% fired

theres a CHANCE they keep her just for the Rock movie, but she also failed some drug tests and hasn't been on TV in a year. If not for the movie it'd be a no-brainer to fire her

Honestly I was shocked to see she was still with the company. I thought the filming was purely because the Rock asked them to, and that Paige was long gone.

But yeah, the title sure makes this a different beast of a problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

The 3rd man (or woman) will forever be a mystery, I would love if it was our uncle and our daddy too.

I really hope Xavier doesn't get any crap from this, it's best if he ignores it.

On another note Paige seems genuinely happy is Del Rio I really hope this does not screw up their relationship and this ends up a minor speed bump in a long career with WWE. Wishful thinking I know.

I didn't see any with the title so I'm assuming this is a rumor however if it's true it would not be a good thing for the people involved

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Blaise330 posted:

And considering so many people on twitter posting those things were probably bullied in school/work at some point in their life, it's extra sad.
There's no "probably" about it. Bullies on Twitter are/were definitely bullied in real life.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
2017 is the year I saw ratings-power house Brad Maddox's wiener.

I guess the rest of the year will just be on cruise control from here on out.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
You never know, there's still plenty of time for Alex Riley to get his out.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That DICK! posted:

The one thing that gets me about this is you've got Xavier filmed by Maddox and someone filming Maddox. So who is the third man? It's just - wait. Hulk Hogan?! What's he doing here?!!

Whose side is he on?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Paige gave a pale white hummer.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Eli Wiggum posted:

There's no "probably" about it. Bullies on Twitter are/were definitely bullied in real life.

Whelp they got the justice they were owed

*Crowd: YOU DESERVE IT, YOU DESERVE IT*

It's amazing how many people there were that woulda been bullies if even for a millisecond they had the power to do so.

Stuff like that is why like I tune out when someone says "If I was rich I wouldn't be like all those rear end in a top hat billionaires and people who blew their lottery winnings. I'd still volunteer work every week because I enjoy being out in the normal world and I'd devote 100% of my life to philanthropy. Heck I'd be doing that now if I didn't have bills to pay." Yeah sure, you wouldn't be on vacation half the year and whining about poor people being lazy after your taxes comes in. You're going to be Mr Nice & Selfless guy once you have power and work your fingers to the bone.

People who are about to click clack away at the keyboard to gently caress with someone or their family who is the victim of a crime should realize this is their chance to actually be on the moral highground instead of just talking about how they woulda/shoulda/coulda been if they were given the chance. This is the chance.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all cool with making jokes about it on a random rear end comedy forum but don't be sending a mother links to jpgs of her daughter with a dildo in her rear end.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Eli Wiggum posted:

not me. I'm too cool to be bullied ever

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Paulocaust posted:

not me. I'm too cool to be bullied ever

kiss my rear end

NERD!!!!!!!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

HerraS posted:

kiss my rear end

NERD!!!!!!!

HOLY poo poo
HOLY poo poo
HOLY poo poo
HOLY poo poo
HOLY poo poo
holy poo poo
holy...cm punk

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

OldTennisCourt posted:

^----- Yeah, I'm on Paige's side with regards to not watching poo poo that was released without her consent and finding the whole thing really hosed up, but doing that poo poo to the belt, something that like you mentioned is handled by other performers and fans, is really loving disgusting and wrong.

I doubt this was the fist or last time this has happened to one of the championship belts.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
if you're not gonna nut on the title then what's even the point in winning it

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

I hate her so much. Vince could've married some young hot gold digger, bought her everything she ever wanted, and still saved tens of millions of dollars. Instead he married an old dumb zombie woman who kicked JR in the nuts. What a bitch
Are the "You hosed Paige" chants going to be in New...Day Rocks cadence or traditional U-S-A style?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The real question is whether the Rock's movie will feature the cinematic talents of Brad Maddox.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Who would have to cum on the US title to make it worthy again? I'm thinking every canadian wrestler at once and maybe Jack Swagger.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Blaise330 posted:

Whelp they got the justice they were owed

*Crowd: YOU DESERVE IT, YOU DESERVE IT*

It's amazing how many people there were that woulda been bullies if even for a millisecond they had the power to do so.

Stuff like that is why like I tune out when someone says "If I was rich I wouldn't be like all those rear end in a top hat billionaires and people who blew their lottery winnings. I'd still volunteer work every week because I enjoy being out in the normal world and I'd devote 100% of my life to philanthropy. Heck I'd be doing that now if I didn't have bills to pay." Yeah sure, you wouldn't be on vacation half the year and whining about poor people being lazy after your taxes comes in. You're going to be Mr Nice & Selfless guy once you have power and work your fingers to the bone.

People who are about to click clack away at the keyboard to gently caress with someone or their family who is the victim of a crime should realize this is their chance to actually be on the moral highground instead of just talking about how they woulda/shoulda/coulda been if they were given the chance. This is the chance.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all cool with making jokes about it on a random rear end comedy forum but don't be sending a mother links to jpgs of her daughter with a dildo in her rear end.

As a rich billionaire who devotes their life to philanthropy via sending offensive jpegs, HOW DARE YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Blaise330 posted:

Don't kinkshame

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

AsInHowe posted:

As a rich billionaire who devotes their life to philanthropy via sending offensive jpegs, HOW DARE YOU

The "you deserve it" chants might be legitimate for you.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Erebus posted:

Don't kinkshame

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Shadalator posted:

Are the "You hosed Paige" chants going to be in New...Day Rocks cadence or traditional U-S-A style?

The chant is pretty clearly going to be "New Day Fucks"

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

The_Rob posted:

Also cumming on a championship title is my new fetish.

Better start sliding into Asuka's DMs then

Or the Authors of Pain if you wanna get extra freaky

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Yeah, if anybody's still wondering why the shot with the belt constitutes The Line for a lot of people....

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
The most surprising aspect of this whole thing that I legitimately thought Paige had been fired like 4 months ago

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

The only thing Vince is going to be mad about is all the news outlets called it "The Belt" instead of Championship Title.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Paige gave up thousands of dollars in the most high profile wrestling company in history to do coke, broke up a marriage, and let kids handle her cum belt.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

I imagine most of the belts have been cummed on at some point

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Hahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

slev posted:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

slev posted:

Seriously, have we all forgot stories of just how crazy and nasty the guys in the 80's and 90's were in their off time??? Compared to some of that poo poo, Maddox cumming on the NXT Women's Belt seems pretty tame.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
She could have washed the belt.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't know Brad Maddox loving jizzed in the title. I unironically want Paige fired and Brad Maddox rehired so he can be fired again. Also Xavier Woods is a fuckin weirdo but I guess he can stay employed.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
"It's alright for Brad Maddox to jizz on the belt that children touch every day because other guys used to do it" is the worst fuckig argument I've ever heard.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Strawberry Panda posted:

She could have washed the belt.

There are also multiple belts - IIRC the champions get one to keep every time they win a title as well as the one they have to take on the road with them. Having said that, I don't think it's so much kids coming into direct contact with a spunkbelt so much as it just being a terrible image for WWE to have to deal with.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

paulocast i jizzed on your keyboard

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Same

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Super No Vacancy posted:

paulocast i jizzed on your keyboard