Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cum? pfff who cares, Where is the squirt? #askingquestions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i shoot loads all over my belts all the time and i'm not even a wrestler

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Here's my predictions: Paige is gonna basically be kept off TV until her contract is over. The belt thing supersedes any willingness WWE would have had to just say "It was hacked poo poo, dropping her looks bad".

Xavier is gonna, at the absolute worst, just catch some poo poo backstage because he's part of a family friendly team and all, but this isn't gonna hurt him at all.

The gently caress is even going on with Maddox?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I refuse to partake in this grotesquely opulent use of championship belts as splaff receptacles. I consider myself a good, honest, down to earth man and will never ice a strap; I only splaff on good old, time-tested, purpose-made John Cena Jizzrags.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
As a wholesome man, not a drop is wasted. Instead, it is reserved for marital coitus.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Suddenly got an image of D'Lo Brown having a candle lit dinner, just him and the european title.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Suddenly got an image of D'Lo Brown having a candle lit dinner, just him and the european title.

Him, the tactical vest, and the Euro title all here tonight on Table for 3.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Call me when the James Ellsworth nudes leak

Renee Young outs her SomethingAwful account.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Honestly everything in wwe has cum on it. The ropes , the ring, everything.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Rumor has it that talent is having a difficult time reading the script for Wrestlemania because all the pages are stuck together.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Paulocaust posted:

I didn't know Brad Maddox loving jizzed in the title. I unironically want Paige fired and Brad Maddox rehired so he can be fired again. Also Xavier Woods is a fuckin weirdo but I guess he can stay employed.

Woods wasn't involved in jizzing on the belt, all he did was allow noted belt-jizzer Brad Maddox to film him having sex with Paige. Which if you think about it is probably good if you want to work on your form. He shouldn't even have to BE in this conversation

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
:cumpolice:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

OldTennisCourt posted:

Here's my predictions: Paige is gonna basically be kept off TV until her contract is over. The belt thing supersedes any willingness WWE would have had to just say "It was hacked poo poo, dropping her looks bad".

Xavier is gonna, at the absolute worst, just catch some poo poo backstage because he's part of a family friendly team and all, but this isn't gonna hurt him at all.

The gently caress is even going on with Maddox?

I don't think she would have ended up on tv again anyway. I was under the impression they were letting her sit out her contract just to gently caress with her.

Now that I'm thinking about it I've no idea why..

I think Brad got fired ages ago?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Defiance Industries posted:

Woods wasn't involved in jizzing on the belt, all he did was allow noted belt-jizzer Brad Maddox to film him having sex with Paige. Which if you think about it is probably good if you want to work on your form. He shouldn't even have to BE in this conversation

This man is a doctor

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

brad madcox

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Brad Maddox was always extremely good and this does nothing but reinforce that fact

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
The real question is, will this delay the launch of New Day Ice Cream? Cause I got really stoned and blew through my whole Booty Os supply in 1 night.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Blaise330 posted:

The real question is, will this delay the launch of New Day Ice Cream? Cause I got really stoned and blew through my whole Booty Os supply in 1 night.

It will, because Brad Maddox did things to the ice cream

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

brazzers should hire the mad ox to direct

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

slev posted:

I imagine most of the belts have been cummed on at some point

I jerk off onto all my title belts.

Then I put them in the fridge.

Then I put the fridge in the trash.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

HerraS posted:

brazzers should hire the mad ox to direct

He does get really up in there with his camera, jesus. The naked Maddox recording memes are pretty funny though.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Legends say once the hardcore title got cummed on 12 times in one night once. Also it changed hands 8 times that night before ending up with Raven.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Barreft posted:

He does get really up in there with his camera, jesus. The naked Maddox recording memes are pretty funny though.

That's the funniest part

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

What's the scoop here? Did this kid gently caress her, too?

WrasslorMonkey fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Mar 19, 2017

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
It's a seminal moment

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I, too, have cum on a young, impressionable, goth girl.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Shoehead posted:

It's a seminal moment

:discourse:

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
It turns out that Paige WAS touched by the turtle

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Breezango, too? Who isn't in on this?!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
This is bullshit. My fanfic had Xavier loving Maddox while Paige taped it. What is this disgusting poo poo that's happening?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if I was fit and trim and lived like they did, I'd gently caress all the time. I'd tape that poo poo and show it to my friends(whom I'm also loving because we're all fit, trim and endlessly horny too). We'd critique each other on the best swings and thrusts. Maybe even have a star rating for best vids.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

The fact that Paige and Brad Maddox liked to have cool sex with each other and sometimes Xavier Woods is great and nobody should shame them for it

Ideally it should never have been revealed to the world like this, but life is cruel sometimes

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Blaise330 posted:

Legends say once the hardcore title got cummed on 12 times in one night once. Also it changed hands 8 times that night before ending up with Raven.

This thread is the greatest thing

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Lamp cumming on the belt and taking photos of it, FUXK young people are stupid

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Push El Burrito posted:

This is bullshit. My fanfic had Xavier loving Maddox while Paige taped it. What is this disgusting poo poo that's happening?

Apparently some people fantasy booked Big E as the 2nd guy at first. I wonder how that rumor got skewed. Did they just hear it was a black guy and assumed it was the gyrating hips guy? I mean I suppose that's a better guess than guessing it was Byron Saxton or something.

Note: My fanfic has Byron filming, fully clothed, and crying.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I guarantee you Asuka isn't carrying around the same physical belt. They make several copies for backups, tours, etc. Maybe not in an indie where they can't afford to commission a bunch, but certainly WWE.

The_Rob posted:

For real though i guarantee almost every wrestler has hosed. Good looking,in shape, charismatic people who train together, work together, and travel together. I bet there is poo poo going on a lot. And that sounds really good in my opinion.
This is also literally every housing complex for every Olympics. Athletes from everywhere are all housed in apartment complexes usually built specifically for the Games, and they just gently caress all the time.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

We're all made from cum.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

I, too, have cum on a young, impressionable, goth girl.

You can't even blame Xavier for this. Sexually adventurous goth girls are like nerd kryptonite.

sticklefifer posted:

This is also literally every housing complex for every Olympics. Athletes from everywhere are all housed in apartment complexes usually built specifically for the Games, and they just gently caress all the time.

There was a news story about this where the athletes ran out of condoms during their stay at the village. Athletes get around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

sticklefifer posted:

I guarantee you Asuka isn't carrying around the same physical belt. They make several copies for backups, tours, etc. Maybe not in an indie where they can't afford to commission a bunch, but certainly WWE.

Charlotte had it, then they switched it to that new modern Network logo version. At most, the cum title was around from June '13-Aug '14 when they did the full switch

• Locked thread