Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
It's named that because they wanted to make it clear same-genre games were not allowed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
the first time I noticed Koala March posting and that they had the mod symbol, I thought "lol which forum has a literal retard as mod". later I figured it out and I'm not sure if my initial reaction was racist in some manner

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Lol just lol if you aren't on the list. Also lol if you're mad at a bad sub forum with a bad IK

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Has anyone experimented with asking for someone else to be on the list? Purely inquisitive of course

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bape Culture posted:

I don't understand that sub forum what's the deal

concentrate a certain kind of bad poster so they don't effect the property values of other subforums

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
leta huck cans at their heads

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Most of my bans in gbs for "racism" have been objective statements describing real facts widely reported in mainstream media. The mods even apologized. While the troll posts were ignored.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Most of my bans in gbs for "racism" have been objective statements describing real facts widely reported in mainstream media. The mods even apologized. While the troll posts were ignored.

This is so topical because I just heard of and checked out the 'are Jews white' thread and...the OP was you??

Are Jews white, did you find out?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Tiny Deer posted:

This is so topical because I just heard of and checked out the 'are Jews white' thread and...the OP was you??

Are Jews white, did you find out?

The secret ([[<they>]]) dont tell you about is that there are multiple types of jews, thats how they avoid the color scanners.

most people only know "jews" and maybe "jewsy jews" if they're genX

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fat Shat Sings is a good poster but the rest of those people are probably garbage.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
we had a great + fun thread about this a few weeks ago until it was gassed because people were dunking on koalas march & pals too hard, and actually it turns out everyone who thinks that subforum is funny and dumb and filled with delusional babbies is an ultraracist (people who post there came out of the woodwork to let us know that was the case)

anyways reminder that i'm on this v. official list of Good Posters

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Prude posted:

we had a great + fun thread about this a few weeks ago until it was gassed because people were dunking on koalas march & pals too hard, and actually it turns out everyone who thinks that subforum is funny and dumb and filled with delusional babbies is an ultraracist (people who post there came out of the woodwork to let us know that was the case)

anyways reminder that i'm on this v. official list of Good Posters

this post was like a goddamn rollercoaster and the reveal at the end was incredible

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Please make a ban on sight list for all tgrs posters outside of their forum tia

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

SickZip posted:

concentrate a certain kind of bad poster so they don't effect the property values of other subforums
:discourse:

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
GBS IK but only can do stuff with the list

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
How about a bang on site list

for hung goons who are dtf and dtLP

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
im the first name, also bolded

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol all the posters on that list are extremely bad

TGRS has probably 1 active thread? the rest fizzle out after a few pages.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Have Blue posted:

Please make a ban on sight list for all tgrs posters outside of their forum tia

maybe just sassy gif signatures would be fine

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
Wait there's a place where white people aren't 100% welcome?

They must all be stupid, delusional morons, and oh man am I gonna take a strong interest in the rules of that particular subforum, even though I'll be the first to tell you I don't actually care

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I wish they'd change the name of D&D so normal people weren't inclined to click on it because "Debate and Discussion" sounds like something you'd want to read and post in. If they called it something like "Trash dump for human garbage: Don't click here" it would be a lot more apparent and a lot less people would get banned/probated for literally nothing after wandering in and mistaking D&D for a better subforum.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I'm not racist, but I spend a hell of a lot of time criticising black people and/or anything related to black people I tell you what

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Uncle Enzo posted:

Wait there's a place where white people aren't 100% welcome?

They must all be stupid, delusional morons, and oh man am I gonna take a strong interest in the rules of that particular subforum, even though I'll be the first to tell you I don't actually care

lmao it's (what was once) a comedy forum on the internet

nobody has to know what "race" anyone is

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My condolences to GORILLA BASTARD

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

veni veni veni posted:

I wish they'd change the name of D&D so normal people weren't inclined to click on it because "Debate and Discussion" sounds like something you'd want to read and post in. If they called it something like "Trash dump for human garbage: Don't click here" it would be a lot more apparent and a lot less people would get banned/probated for literally nothing after wandering in and mistaking D&D for a better subforum.

just swap the names of cspam and dnd

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Prude posted:

lmao it's (what was once) a comedy forum on the internet

nobody has to know what "race" anyone is

im white as heck
you know its true because i just made this post on an internet forum i paid 10 bux to join,

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I heard there's a subforum where the mod posts a lot of gifs

<800 word diatribe follows>

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Neurolimal posted:

Has anyone experimented with asking for someone else to be on the list? Purely inquisitive of course

this sounds conspiratorial

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
i'd like to be listed multiple more times ideally

good for forums cred

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Uncle Enzo posted:

I heard there's a subforum where the mod posts a lot of gifs

<800 word diatribe follows>

who are you referencing here with this sequence of posts

like, which specific individuals

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

SHISHKABOB posted:

this sounds conspiratorial

i just wanna know the limits of the new permaban on request rule, and cannot test for obvious raisins

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

A subforum for discussing race? <cheeto-scented gasp of alarm>

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
I hold a tgrs caliber discussion with my toilet every morning, truly a place to be cherished and protected

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
IMO the star citizen subforum is the weirdest one, bc they are like doxxing people and stuff. Star citizen isn't funny anymore sorry.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Niche subforums always suck. The site doesn't have enough users to split the base like that and at best they keep their denizens from making GBS threads up other boards

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Have Blue posted:

Niche subforums always suck. The site doesn't have enough users to split the base like that and at best they keep their denizens from making GBS threads up other boards

no the Imp Zone is good.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Fucker won't even put me on the list. Am I not gay enough? I always thought I was pretty gay.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
i can only assume that YOSPOS is good because they have a nifty stylesheet.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Uncle Enzo posted:

A subforum for discussing race? <cheeto-scented gasp of alarm>
youve made like 5 posts in this vein so far so im going to take one for the team and respond and hopefully this will remove the rock in the path which the rickety shitcart in your brain keeps running into

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i already tried but the posts were flying too thick and fast for him to respond

SHISHKABOB posted:

no the Imp Zone is good.

impzone is the path to greatness. it's a platform to get a pet admin

• Locked thread