Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Poor Paige.

At least there was nothing explicitly racist in this leaked sex tape. A surprising difficult bar for wrestling sex tapes to get over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I don't think they'll do anything to anyone. Sex tapes are a big deal at first but everyone forgets they exist quickly. I mean how often is Seth Rollins dick pics brought up? They'll just ignore it on TV with Xavier and Paige was unlikely to be doing anything on TV ever again anyway.

Paulocaust posted:

I mean if you wanna defend a guy that sent money under fake names multiple times to those kinds of sites and then lied about it, said he couldn't remember, but also that it was for "research" which is the same convenient excuse Pete Townsend made, then I mean, go right ahead lol.

I remember that story. Didn't realize it was the same guy who was tragically assaulted by an animated gif.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Niwrad posted:

I don't think they'll do anything to anyone. Sex tapes are a big deal at first but everyone forgets they exist quickly. I mean how often is Seth Rollins dick pics brought up? They'll just ignore it on TV with Xavier and Paige was unlikely to be doing anything on TV ever again anyway.

I remember that story. Didn't realize it was the same guy who was tragically assaulted by an animated gif.

Yeah, the FBI spent three months investigating a guy that sent him a mean GIF, but lets this poo poo slide. Amazing what you can get away with when you're a well connected liberal.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Paulocaust posted:

Yeah, the FBI spent three months investigating a guy that sent him a mean GIF, but lets this poo poo slide. Amazing what you can get away with when you're a well connected liberal.

I am sure he loves pizza

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Paulocaust posted:

i think its just easier to go, "hey, look at this guy's twitter who sent me the gif i lied about having a seizure to," than finding the anonymous people responsible for hacking into terribly protected cloud data. And Seth's dick was leaked by his former fiance', right? I think that would come down to him not pressing charges.

But with his shady rear end history, the Eichenwald thing is probably going to end with Kurt denying that he paid the guy to send him the gif because he actually had two seizures that day.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

OldTennisCourt posted:

^----Wait, what on earth are you talking about? The dude's wiki's only mention of anything remotely close to that is an article he wrote on that sort of site which he got an ethics award for and then later it came out he paid the dude running the site for info for the story. That happened back in 2005. Where in the world are you getting the idea that he blamed the seizure for it?

From Tumblr so take it with a pinch of salt:

Misogynist weirdos on 4chan? 4chan, first spreading point of the fappening, sharing leaked nude pictures? Say it isn't so!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Imagine how much cum was on the spinner belt, just *crunch crunch crunch* every time it spun

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

If WWE was smart, they'd turn all this into a means of making money a la selling a replica jizzmacked on WWE Women's Title for 2 easy payments of $59.99.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

If WWE was smart, they'd turn all this into a means of making money a la selling a replica jizzmacked on WWE Women's Title for 2 easy payments of $59.99.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
I just want Xavier to make a "I dont know what to do with my hands" joke

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
AJ Styles is a textbook case of "looks better with facial hair"

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Intruder posted:

Imagine how much cum was on the spinner belt, just *crunch crunch crunch* every time it spun
And it stopped spinning at some point.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So Xavier is the smallest member of the team in more ways than one.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Explains why they wouldn't let Titus join, too.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

ICHIBAHN posted:

Don't buy that the company gifts them new belts every time a title changes hands. No way.

They do. I can confirm that fact.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSOb6PgmsJY

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Xavier Woods status: still cool as gently caress

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

If he leaves it at that he played it just right.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

(Check out sex tape and past)

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Haha. Last night I had a dream that Michael Cole and Xavier Woods showed up late for a meeting and JBL was giving them poo poo. Xavier was like "Yeah Cole, how could you do something so stupid?" with that same jokey inflection. Then JBL said "You were probably watching..." and Xavier interjected with "Anime!" Someone else then said "Cole was watching Xavier watch anime..."

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Haha superb yea he's way to smart to let this effect him or his career.

Hell he may even get more tail due to the video

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
He's married!

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

It's wrestling

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

the worst that happens if Xavier is released that the New Day is done, Kofi can retire and be a full-time father, Big E can go for singles championship, and Xavier goes and joins the The Elite. But I really, really, really doubt they're going to release either of them because I'm sure WWE is going to go on acting like it never happened, with maybe an odd, vague zinger during a New Day bit. I'm sure if there's even an office conspiracy to get rid of Paige, they'd probably just give her more frequent, "random," drug tests.

DeNomolos fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Mar 19, 2017

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

stab posted:

They do. I can confirm that fact.

EVERY single time?? So Sasha and Charlotte just have like 5 copies of the Women's Title laying around? That seems insane. I could see it making sense if the belt design changed in between reigns, but otherwise that just seems wasteful and dumb.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I would think just the first time, no?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

They got titles so quickly I bet there's a chance one of them has a title that didn't get sprayed with cum.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Meanwhile, Bayley's title was sprayed with Cheez-it.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

the worst that happens if Xavier is released that the New Day is done, Kofi can retire and be a full-time father, Big E can go for singles championship, and Xavier goes and joins the The Elite. But I really, really, really doubt they're going to release either of them because I'm sure WWE is going to go on acting like it never happened, with maybe an odd, vague zinger during a New Day bit. I'm sure if there's even an office conspiracy to get rid of Paige, they'd probably just give her more frequent, "random," drug tests.

woods is just going to focus more on gaming if fired, and it wouldn't be a bad thing since his gaming stuff is cool, but i worry his channal will drop off in subs since he is not doing videos with wwe stars.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Cyron posted:

woods is just going to focus more on gaming if fired, and it wouldn't be a bad thing since his gaming stuff is cool, but i worry his channal will drop off in subs since he is not doing videos with wwe stars.

I thought this would be a stupid idea at first, but then I realized Giant Bomb is hiring...

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Phenix Rising posted:

EVERY single time?? So Sasha and Charlotte just have like 5 copies of the Women's Title laying around? That seems insane. I could see it making sense if the belt design changed in between reigns, but otherwise that just seems wasteful and dumb.

Yes.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

I thought this would be a stupid idea at first, but then I realized Giant Bomb is hiring...

I don't know if Xavier could put on enough weight to go to Giant Bomb.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Codependent Poster posted:

whoever is spraying orange should see their doctor

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

disgusting and vile, this woman has no place being my 12 yo daughter's or my 32 yo obese son's role model!

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Cyron posted:

I thought the channel was owned by WWE anyway?

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Roman Reigns posted:

that would suck for him if true :(

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Roman Reigns posted:

Unless something's changed recently, he owns and runs it. They just promote it sometimes and have some stuff from it on the network.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Edit: app put this post in the wrong thread

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Mar 19, 2017

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Platypus Farm posted:

Unless something's changed recently, he owns and runs it. They just promote it sometimes and have some stuff from it on the network.

Huh. I was under the impression anything they show on their network and youtube channel they have some legal stake in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I bet the old NWA and winged eagle belts have enough residual cocaine/semen/other poo poo on them it'd make a blacklight explode.

• Locked thread