Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
oh hey guys, I forgot the Revs home opener was today let me just flip that on and check the score- :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
YOU GET A GOAL!
AND YOU GET A GOAL!
EVERYONE GETS A GOAL!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
despair has set in among MNUFC fans

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I'm just going to leave this here for no particular reason:

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Dallan Invictus posted:

I didn't realise that Revs-Loons was today (or that it was the early start) and WHOOPS it's 3-1 4-1 before halftime.

Guess who's winning.

Go on, guess.

Can't be the revs, we suuuuuwhy is the 5 next to the revs and the 2 next to minnesota?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Have you not seen the Loons play this season? A U-15 team could probably put up 4 against their backline.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

whypick1 posted:

Have you not seen the Loons play this season? A U-15 team could probably put up 4 against their backline.

No, I have not, and I have seen the Revs play, so it's a reasonable mistake I think.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

silvergoose posted:

No, I have not, and I have seen the Revs play, so it's a reasonable mistake I think.

If it's any consolation, I did the same exact thing. Until finding out that Minnesota United was a literal and actual dumpster fire, I was convinced it was the Revs that were down 1-4.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Turdsdown Tom posted:

despair has set in among MNUFC fans

good

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

teal bunbury is dogshit and should be traded imo

i feel like i have said this twice a year for the past like three seasons

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Have you been able to profit from Minnesota's inability to defend?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
lol RSL

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Is the redbull game really only available on Unimas in SD? Stop airing our games nationally please

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Seltzer posted:

Is the redbull game really only available on Unimas in SD? Stop airing our games nationally please

yeah it's crap

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Seltzer posted:

https://www.facebook.com/UnivisionDeportes/videos/10154819123148432/

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
So it turns out RSL have two good GK's.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

trem_two posted:

Have you been able to profit from Minnesota's inability to defend?

a little. the best part of teams like minnesota is they give you a good read on the rest of the league IE colorado rapids cant score

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Way to go Gleeson :bravo:

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Weird seeing the #1 team in the Eastern Conference with a 0 goal differential

Visual Sneeze
Mar 4, 2008

Rose City 'til I die!
What a bullshit yellow on Valeri. Wasn't even a foul.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Nice to see that the new MLS Live works overseas without a vpn now. Just watched the condensed version of the NE/MIN game, which was hilarious. That second goal for NE was a beautiful entry pass, but the defender really should have stopped the second pass.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

binge crotching posted:

Nice to see that the new MLS Live works overseas without a vpn now.

I'm 90% sure I tried to use it overseas 2 weeks ago and it failed, but that could just be China loving me even more.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

I'm 90% sure I tried to use it overseas 2 weeks ago and it failed, but that could just be China loving me even more.

It worked in number 1 China during the free for all opening weekend, but I wasn't sure if it would be an always thing. I'm in Seoul now and it is working just fine, so you probably were just getting screwed by being on the mainland.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Reminder: Soccer is on tonight twice

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Something about seeing BMO Field makes me happy for some reason...

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Soccer is on tonight! And I'm stuck at work, so someone else make fun of our silly rear end league

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Clint nooooooooooooooo :barf:

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Wow Osorio has missed the goal by a total of 490 yards on 3 shots now.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Toronto would be up like 4-0 if they went for soccer goals instead of field goals.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Nobody wants to score in this game.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

whypick1 posted:

Toronto would be up like 4-0 if they went for soccer goals instead of field goals.

Osorio is setting himself up for a career as the Argo's kicker after his soccer career ends.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Wow, the last several shots have actually been down at goal level, and we almost had an Olympico if it weren't for a goal-line clearance.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

A draw was disappointing but at least it's not a loss.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Oh goodie, 3/4 of our backline is out this game (Torres rested because international duty, Marshall late scratch due to illness, we're allergic to healthy RBs) :shepicide:

Good thing most of Atlanta's attack is dead too.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Jesus, Atlanta is sloppy as gently caress right now, lucky to not have conceded twice.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

On the flip side Svenson I think looks fine at centerback at least (better than our backups have been in previous years)

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
This has been pretty entertaining, it's just that neither team has been able to find the final pass in attack.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Jack2142 posted:

On the flip side Svenson I think looks fine at centerback at least (better than our backups have been in previous years)

I wish I could say the same about Delem. Attacks down his side have been....nervy.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I still don't know how no one's scored in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

gently caress you woodwork :argh:

• Locked thread