Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Pro-loving-click

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

World Wildlife Fund Announces New Breeding Program To Create Way More Squirrels Than Necessary

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I am so disappointed we didn't get DESPERATE WOMAN SETTLES FOR rear end in a top hat NATION WITHOUT MUCH MONEY

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This is pretty good, I love the paintings: http://www.theonion.com/video/paleontologists-discover-skeleton-of-natures-first-14320

Lysidas
Jul 26, 2002

John Diefenbaker is a madman who thinks he's John Diefenbaker.
Pillbug
7 Tree Nuts, Ranked Using A System You Could Never Even Begin To Understand

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?
Hundreds Of Blind, Pallid Disney Characters Discovered Living In Caves Deep Within Space Mountain is delightfully horrifying.

12-Year-Old Who Got Her Hair Curled For Spring Dance The Very Image Of Old Hollywood Glamour is just kind of adorable. :3:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

The description for #4 is great. Somebody's been reading a lot of pop-physics books (or maybe trying to explain those things themselves).

There Are 10 Pictures Of Scarlett Johansson In This List, But A True Gentleman Would Only Look At 3 Or 4

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I really 'hypertorus" to be one of the tags at the end of that nut one.

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012
GOP Makes Good on 2009 Promise to Block President's Healthcare Bill

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Noooo I was just about to post that one!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Our Favorite Trump-Era Headlines From The Onion

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
I Used To Be Pro-Obamacare. Then It Saved My lovely Life.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Pro-click.

Bad Timing: The GOP’s Legislative Agenda Has Been Stalled Indefinitely After Paul Ryan’s Free Trial Of Microsoft PowerPoint Expired

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Mike Pence Asks Waiter To Remove Mrs. Butterworth From Table Until Wife Arrives

I really wish Diamond Joe would make a cameo in this, but there's time.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

quote:

“No one is more dedicated to improving this great country than I am,” Paul Ryan said. “But I am not shelling out over $100 for the Microsoft Office Suite. It comes bundled with Excel, which I don’t even need, and there’s no way to just buy PowerPoint. The only thing I can remember about my new plan is that I had one slide with a pie chart split between discretionary spending and something else, but I can remember how much of the chart each had.”

holy lol

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

How Many Of These Failed Kickstarter Projects Have You Backed?

I had such high hopes for "A video game where you collect doughnuts in the war-torn deserts of Fallujah during Operation Desert Storm and bring them back to America to feed to legendary author Saul Bellow."

Gizmo Chicken
Feb 17, 2011

Yep.
These People Were There When Dylan Went Electric, And Their Stories Are Incredible

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Watching this video made me look up the Wikipedia article for the real version, which contains a tidbit that is possibly more hilarious than the video (which is saying something).

quote:

When Peter Yarrow returned to the microphone, he begged Dylan to continue performing. According to Robert Shelton, when Dylan returned to the stage, he discovered he did not have the right harmonica and said to Yarrow, "What are you doing to me?"[11] Dylan then asked the audience for 'an E harmonica'. Within a few moments, a clatter of harmonicas hit the stage.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Video is great, but the best part has to be Mecha-Guthrie

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Bashar Al-Assad Shares Laugh With Military Leaders Over Time He Once Wanted To Be A Doctor And Help People

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Man Who Skipped Airport’s Moving Walkway Immediately Realizes What An Arrogant Fool He’s Been

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012
American Voices: Kentucky Temporarily Barred From Closing Only Abortion Clinic

every one of them is great but I particularly love

Leroy Diwald, Tuna Prepper posted:

Seems like now’s a good opportunity for some enterprising individual to go open up Kentucky’s second abortion clinic.

“My pride—my accursed pride—has brought me to this! Like Icarus and Arachne before me, let my tale serve as a warning to all those who would surrender to the vile temptations of the ego.”

lol

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

“It’s so unfair that Governor Bevin is being forced to keep something alive just because the law gives him no other option.”

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

It took me a couple read-throughs before I noticed that the real one wasn't included.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

HardDiskD posted:

“It’s so unfair that Governor Bevin is being forced to keep something alive just because the law gives him no other option.”

This is the best quote by far.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Child’s Favorite Restaurant Also Dad’s Favorite Bar

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Aww yeah.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
Point and Clickbait has been on a roll lately:

Shocking: The Classic Video Games That We Didn’t Know Were Problematic Until Now

TotalBiscuit Slams British National Painting Gallery For “Appalling Frame-Rate”

What Videogames Can Learn From The Demon That Destroyed Seattle

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

5 Questions About Gender Identity That You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask, You Bashful Little Baby Monkey

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Oof... really?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Clickhole co-marketing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdPFJHoeQGw

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Sean Spicer Given Own Press Secretary To Answer Media’s Questions About His Controversial Statements

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

You Are The United Nations Secretary-General! Can You Use The Bathroom For 5 Freaking Minutes Without World War III Breaking Out?

I'm only like 4 steps into it and I'm dying at the tea packaging they photoshopped

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

With your blessing, England and France begin lobbing nuclear weapons at each other, destroying both Stonehenge and the Eiffel Tower, as well as all their cities and buildings and people.

The destruction of two countries would be bad enough, but England and France were both NATO signatories. As soon as they went to war, that invoked Article 5 of the NATO treaty, which declares that an attack against one NATO member is an attack against all and must be responded to with military action. All the other NATO members fulfill their obligations to defend England and France from England and France by bombing England and France. Attacking England and France invokes Article 5 of NATO again, which forces all the NATO nations to start bombing all the NATO nations that attacked England and France, including themselves.

You are killed in a nuclear explosion when the United States retaliates against the United States by bombing the United States.

:magical:

Chickpea Roar
Jan 11, 2006

Merdre!
:smug:
The ambassadors from all the world’s nations give your massive dump a standing ovation. “Bravo, Secretary-General,” they shout.
“By making GBS threads on the nuclear bomb, you eloquently illustrated how messy and unpleasant nuclear war would be!”
“We used to think World War III might be good, but you poo poo on a bomb, and that visual metaphor explained that World War III would be bad.”

The diplomats set aside their differences and that afternoon sign a peace treaty to forever prevent World War III from happening.
You go down in history as the greatest secretary-general the United Nations has ever known, and a giant bronze statue of you taking your historic poo poo is installed in the lobby of the United Nations

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

I pushed the bomb into the river and got crowned King of Earth. Enjoy your literal lovely statue.

jojoinnit has a new favorite as of 00:00 on Apr 14, 2017

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Bill O’Reilly Tearfully Packs Up Framed Up-Skirt Photos From Desk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Berkeley Campus On Lockdown After Loose Pages From ‘Wall Street Journal’ Found On Park Bench