Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

maou shoujo posted:

gently caress anyone who says otherwise, both ult Algedis look amazing and I'm going to put together a team to play with whether it's good or bad. :swoon:

Astaroth owners should notice that sub ult Algedi became Machine/Devil, has a bunch of rows and god killer and a short CD active that synergizes with Astaroth's. Algedi became Baphomet!

Algedi is cool and I have like 2 or 3 :toot:

Also everyone knew it was coming but lol those new hero awokens really put pandora to shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Is that a REvo DQXQ? What does it add?

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

HGH posted:

A lot of base stats and a LS buff

quote:

LS: 4x ATK when attacking with 4 attributes (or 3 att. + heal). Increases ATK with 5 or more connected Light or Water orbs, scales up to 4x ATK.

if she's like her current evo it'll be 4x at 7 but I imagine it would take more light/water orbs to get max multiplier

still though at 16x at max scaling you can probably pair her with something with a good rcv multiplier and be pretty well off

although losing her water sub attribute to even do damage with her water rows is silly.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

HGH posted:

And a revo ammy, which is nice, too.

It's there a way to sit by awakenings? I'd like to find anything with bind resist or poison resist

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

Zoness posted:

Algedi is cool and I have like 2 or 3 :toot:

Also everyone knew it was coming but lol those new hero awokens really put pandora to shame.

hell yeah, my na account has three yamatos, these awokens own.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

:siren: In PAD JP, the MP dragons, the Four Gentlemen, and Dark Athena will all appear in dungeons and the rare egg machine in the future!!! :siren:

(You can still buy them with MP though)

https://pad.gungho.jp/member/lineup/170329_monster.html

Going too far IMO

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Awoken Andromeda is the water prong leader we have been waiting for!!!

e: gently caress SCHEAT BREAKS HEART ORBS!!!

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Split-ult Lumiel - after gaining an SBR - looks like a pretty solid D.Athena sub, now. Shame about the prongs, tho.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Awoken Wukong is unbindable. Getting closer to a bind resistant Myr team. :getin:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Awoken Wukong is unbindable. Getting closer to a bind resistant Myr team. :getin:

I have two :getin:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

It's kind of a shame that the leader angel 2s are hamstrung by needed primary + additional to trigger their recovery. 2.25/56/2.25 is pretty neat with prongs but having to run verdandi off color for the board change kind of sucks.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Paul Zuvella posted:

It's kind of a shame that the leader angel 2s are hamstrung by needed primary + additional to trigger their recovery. 2.25/56/2.25 is pretty neat with prongs but having to run verdandi off color for the board change kind of sucks.

just inherit her onto a low cd fire base

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

boo_radley posted:

It's there a way to sit by awakenings? I'd like to find anything with bind resist or poison resist

Change order -> Filter -> Awakenings

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Paul Zuvella posted:

You can't effectively use Verdandi anyways, she's not Physical type.

R/G physical has nothing great... (Guan Yinping ult please!) It feels like you're better off having one offcolor sub completely, like Susanoo or Romia or Cauchemar.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
They are just budget D.Athena knock-offs. You guys should be talking about the hottest new thing in town:

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/846970231432122371

quote:

LS - When matching 2 wood combos, ATK and RCV x2. When matching 3 or more wood combos, ATK and RCV x3. When matching a cross of Poisons or Mortal Poisons, ATK x5

That's right, Poison-cross meta! You know what's next!

From the "We don't actually want you to use them in your team or as leaders" series of pad-radar dragon-callers.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

trucutru posted:

They are just budget D.Athena knock-offs. You guys should be talking about the hottest new thing in town:

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/846970231432122371

From the "We don't actually want you to use them in your team or as leaders" series of pad-radar dragon-callers.
Oh wow check that HP.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

dwarf74 posted:

Oh wow check that HP.

Diara and Grato have HP just as bad, but they have 75% damage reduction LSs on easy activation. So
.. sorry Wallace, Sevenzard ruins everything it touches.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Well this explains why I lost the thread.

Always appreciate new Revos, more power for gently caress-all stuff (well, apart from a million runs of mask) is always nice. Also let's have a Nier Automata collab please.

Also also MP Cards gonna be in dungeons and REM? What the gently caress!? Guessing super-horrible invades in super-horrible dungeons but still, that's crazy

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

trucutru posted:

...eagerly awaiting Jammer Bomb Poison Cross leader :getin:

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I remember reading something (I think here) about the JP event going on now where if you do 10 of the pal dragon dungeon and 10 of the REM dragon dungeon you get something special. Is that a real thing, and if so what is it? I already got my 9 free rolls (all poo poo, obviously) but am wondering if I did 20 runs of stuff for nothing.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Ah crap. Reset is tonight? I need to BFF someone who keeps a Meri up, I don't need a triangle or anything, I'll just add you and BFF you.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Baron Snow posted:

Ah crap. Reset is tonight? I need to BFF someone who keeps a Meri up, I don't need a triangle or anything, I'll just add you and BFF you.

Is the reset coming with tonight's maintenance? Don't think I saw any official news about it.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Baron Snow posted:

I'll be keeping her in slot 2 for the foreseeable future. 301,998,337

e: she has a Ryune inherit for now but I can change that to whatever. Maybe Scheat or... my second Meridionalis :^)

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

SweetJahasus posted:

I remember reading something (I think here) about the JP event going on now where if you do 10 of the pal dragon dungeon and 10 of the REM dragon dungeon you get something special. Is that a real thing, and if so what is it? I already got my 9 free rolls (all poo poo, obviously) but am wondering if I did 20 runs of stuff for nothing.

You get a 5th anniversary tama if you kill 10 of one type of gachadra (up to 3 total since there are three gachadras)

Of course, there's no in-game counter for the number you've slaughtered, and the rewards don't disburse until after the event ends, so... hope you've been counting!

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

DaveWoo posted:

Is the reset coming with tonight's maintenance? Don't think I saw any official news about it.

Oh yeah, I guess they usually do mention it in advance. I saw maintenance tonight and panicked.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

looks like I gotta revert some wukong evos. need that unbindable awoken version

really wish awoken andromeda didn't need hearts because I could use my scheat and 3 scheat shinjis for a prong team with her :sigh: oh well, I have 2 anyway so I might as well make one

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
EvilKitSA - What do you usually keep in your BF slot? I'm thinking of tossing you a BF before reset for your NY Yomi.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

DACK FAYDEN posted:

...eagerly awaiting Jammer Bomb Poison Cross leader :getin:
Next up is jammer box meta. Make a box of jammers. Whatever is contained inside the box does x300 damage.

Then we'll have to do poison box meta, of course.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Make a 3 match, prong, heart cross, and row

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

UchihaHirou posted:

EvilKitSA - What do you usually keep in your BF slot? I'm thinking of tossing you a BF before reset for your NY Yomi.

I dunno which is which but right now he's got Meridionalis, Sherias Roots and Krishna up.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

5OE... but... jammers???

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

UchihaHirou posted:

To be quite honest, it's been Shroots for a very long time, and I mostly just keep him there for my alt now. My BF slot is primarily for BF requests so if you're looking for NY Yomi I'd be more than happy to park her there so someone could make use of her. I'm also looking for a NY Yomi bf so that'd be even better.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

SaffronKit posted:

To be quite honest, it's been Shroots for a very long time, and I mostly just keep him there for my alt now. My BF slot is primarily for BF requests so if you're looking for NY Yomi I'd be more than happy to park her there so someone could make use of her. I'm also looking for a NY Yomi bf so that'd be even better.

I've been keeping Aizen in slot 1 and BMyr in BF slot lately. I try to keep NY Yomi in my active slot, since I like to play it when I can and to have it up for other fans. Added you as a BF.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

UchihaHirou posted:

I've been keeping Aizen in slot 1 and BMyr in BF slot lately. I try to keep NY Yomi in my active slot, since I like to play it when I can and to have it up for other fans. Added you as a BF.

Fantastic, thank you! You have no idea how stoked I am to be able to use NY Yomi whenever I want, I've got a bunch of collab golds I can also put up whenever if you need something specific, so feel free to ask.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Love it when I see a super metal king is needed for an evo, plus a bunch of XP, and that I missed a Revenge of the King Dragons earlier in the day. :bang:

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Finally got around to beating MAthena solo with Radra. Rolling Fujin was the trigger for me to try to kill her legit. I was too lazy to try to do the Grodin Resolve Grind method. Had to stone once on Star Justice because I killed him with resolve still up since I was heart starved after a 99% gravity. Otherwise, pretty straight forward - Fujin + Facet + Light prong and down she went.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
Looking to do a BFF triangle before reset.
https://www.padherder.com/user/ValSA

I can put up anything you want. Padherder is a day out of date, big difference is I got ALB. I usually leave my hypermax Saria up, and I'm working on leveling up my RevoRa. I'll be reincarnating my pentamax Yomi once that hits NA.
Goals are:
RevoRa
RevoShiva

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Wish poo poo new splash screen.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Did they just turn LMeta into a Light Aizen!?

EDIT:

quote:

Split DTron:
Active: same
LSkill: [No Skyfall] 1.5x All stat Gods. 6x ATK Gods when below 80% HP.

Split Lmeta:
LSkill: 2.5x ATK+RCV Gods. 3x ATK per Light cross

Split Nephthys:
LSkill: 1.5x HP+RCV Dark. 3color (2+Heal), up to 3.5x ATK

Awoken Liu Bei:
LSkill: 6+ Wood now scales up to 4.5x ATK

Awoken Belial:
Active: basically same, orb change now includes jammer+poison
LSkill: 2x HP+ATK Devil+Attacker. Fire+Water combo = 3.5x ATK

Durga:
Active: 3 turn 2.5x ATK Dark. -50% HP and 100x ATK Dark nuke to 1 enemy.
LSkill: [No Skyfall] 1.5x All Stat Devil. Fire+Water+Wood+Dark = 5x ATK

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=650

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

madstrike posted:

Did they just turn LMeta into a Light Aizen!?

No, because her 6.25x ATK without crosses might as well not exist when compared to Aizen's 36x.

The real tragedy is that guard break awakening. How many teams have all-attribute coverage and still have a leftover slot to use her?