Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Or that my target is Inf who was lynched and is mod verified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
His target was Inf that day, who was lynched and therefore could no longer be killed during the night.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
And I've already said that I can choose not to kill but mostly Inf was already dead

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

So are we waiting for ten real votes to dunk Jimson or is stickup going to use his power again?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
That was dumb and scummy slasher

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Your Personal Muse posted:

It doesn't? At all

where are the R E S U K T S

Dick Bastardly posted:

I wouldn't go that far, there's a chance his target avoided death.

i thought he was the day punchy guy?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

King Burgundy posted:

So yeah, I guess there is no reason to hold back my claim since you outed me here? Thanks. ;)

I am uncharted waters. I trade abilities with players at night. I offered a trackX1 to Bif last night in trade for X1 of her ability. I'm assuming she declined because she has a scummy power and doesn't want me to know that. I think that is more likely than her being scared of scum having whatever her power is. There aren't many powers where I would think that fits.

visit me, I think you'll like mine.

For the scum who are looking for targets it not a tracking, identifying, killing or protecting role, so I'm mostly useless, but KB if you are actually not a scumbro, you should trade with me.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

And I've already said that I can choose not to kill but mostly Inf was already dead

Well, but you also didn't win your fight, either, right?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

KB if you don't respond to my point quickly I'm going to assume you are scum throwing shade at me over something that town you wouldn't be so dumb to get wrong.

Bifauxnen posted:

Lol great timing

Heh. And now that you've seen my response, do you understand why you declining makes me think you are super shady? :) Like my role pm says specifically that no alignment info will be given to me based on trades, but it would be hard to ignore if I got a shot of kill from you or something.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
lol if this game becomes unwinnable for any team.

Flamander
May 4, 2009
I am very bad at words.

Let me set this straight:

THE OFFICIAL CYONESC FLAMANDER GAME PLAN OF DAY 2

FIRST GAME - I had a doc and a Jack of all Trades role.

THIS GAME - I don't - and I honestly jumped the gun because of it. Because I'm more active, that means I've actually got to check in on stuff every day. I received a PM that said that 'Rarity targeted CapitalistPig' and I posted without seeing it. That was the 'Rarity's action didn't go through' post.

Then I saw the PM - and I thought I'd let you guys know. Afterwards, I got incredibly confused in how to explain the situation.

AND HERE WE ARE.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

IllegallySober posted:

Well, but you also didn't win your fight, either, right?

Correct, which would've meant on top of everything else I wouldn't have been able to kill him

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

That was dumb and scummy slasher

don't sign your posts

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

this is a stickup posted:

sorry man but it is too fun to do stuff like that to you :unsmith:

re: kb, this is why, pretty much. I thought inf waking up to that would be funny after he called me out saying bad things would happen if I didn't post more.

This post makes it sound like stickup didn't care either way about Inf's alignment, not a fan

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

Yes. I have to have more posts than the other guy at the end of the day.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Rarity posted:

This post makes it sound like stickup didn't care either way about Inf's alignment, not a fan

I didn't care either

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

IllegallySober posted:

So are we waiting for ten real votes to dunk Jimson or is stickup going to use his power again?

Let's give it some time and let some real votes pile on, or not. That kind of thing can be telling later.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
RARITY DO NOT CATCH UP IN YOUR USUAL WAY PLS TIA IT"S IMPORTANT!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Or that my target is Inf who was lynched and is mod verified

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

Yeah, I forgot about how his role worked so... I'm dumb. But you are too :hfive:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Flamander posted:

Alright - well, in any case.

Might as well 'claim' my role, now that night's over.

I'm a town roleblocker/tracker - Gimmick! Last night, I tried to track Rarity, but it didn't go through.

Why track me over a player with a content?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Dick Bastardly posted:

Yeah, I forgot about how his role worked so... I'm dumb. But you are too :hfive:

Yeah but he immediately jumped to "he's lying" instead of investigating it. He's looking for who he can safely vote, not who is scum.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Yes. I have to have more posts than the other guy at the end of the day.

I doubt this is a scum role, it would be a recipe for multi-nks in the right hands

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Ugh she's gonna do it.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
We only need three more votes to kill jimson since votebot still thinks pmod is alive

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

For the scum who are looking for targets it not a tracking, identifying, killing or protecting role, so I'm mostly useless, but KB if you are actually not a scumbro, you should trade with me.

I think you'd know if KB was "actually not a scumbro". Which makes that post seem like your saying he "actually is".

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

RARITY DO NOT CATCH UP IN YOUR USUAL WAY PLS TIA IT"S IMPORTANT!

You're lucky, I saw this post :saddowns:

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Rarity posted:

Why track me over a player with a content?

You didn't post much, and also, I know from last game, you're an experienced player of the mafs.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

I think you'd know if KB was "actually not a scumbro". Which makes that post seem like your saying he "actually is".

your scumbro to clarify.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I don't like declaring my target in advance since someone could redirect or the like, but you are on the list now.

FWIW, anyone that wants me to trade with them, you have 4 choices:
Track, Watch, Doc, or Vig.

Feel free to let me know which you'd prefer. I figured Track was the best early in the game, but I could be wrong.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

You're lucky, I saw this post :saddowns:

You can do for other things but please read all of my posts before responding ty ilu

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

I don't like declaring my target in advance since someone could redirect or the like, but you are on the list now.

FWIW, anyone that wants me to trade with them, you have 4 choices:
Track, Watch, Doc, or Vig.

Feel free to let me know which you'd prefer. I figured Track was the best early in the game, but I could be wrong.

GIVE ME A GUN

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I wish to kill both fla and slasher today

Flamander
May 4, 2009
Kill me, fine, but you'll be wrong, I'm warnin' ya. :colbert:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
You have yet to prove it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

King Burgundy posted:

Heh. And now that you've seen my response, do you understand why you declining makes me think you are super shady? :) Like my role pm says specifically that no alignment info will be given to me based on trades, but it would be hard to ignore if I got a shot of kill from you or something.

You would get a shot of kill though cause I'm a variant of a vig. :v: Driving to work now so I'll dig up the full breadcrumb explanation once I get there. There is another element involved though that I also would rather not give to scum.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

ypm want me dead but he scared to step to me
rip he guts out like a hysterectomy

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Rarity posted:

This is true, but I can't imagine Kash putting Stick's role on a non town. And I believe him right now.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

Ugh she's gonna do it.

hahahaha

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

ypm want me dead but he scared to step to me
rip he guts out like a hysterectomy

I will lead your murder after the tragic death of Jimson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Responding to this anyway cause it's a direct question

Bifauxnen posted:

Anyway, still catching up but the first thing that's sticking out to me - Rarity do you actually believe KB is scum? You were in FF4, you should know that KB would be in a mood for all-out lurker slaughter.

I've played with KB a gazillion time and I know all about his distaste for lurkers. However, I think he's leaning extra hard on it in this game and to me it looks like he's hiding behind his meta as an excuse to dunk a whole bunch of people at once. It's a tone read more than anything, despite saying he's willing to give people time he's kept on going in hard on the subject and coming back at me super hard for pointing the issue out.

• Locked thread