Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Endorph posted:

ascending is for when somebody is good but their stats aren't up to par. berserkerlot's stats are fine and you use him mostly for crit stars anyway, so his stats don't matter. it's the same reason Bronze Warriors don't grail cursed arm hassan, he's good at his job even without stat boosts.

But wouldn't a crit-focused servant actually benefit even more from increased attack (since I think it doubles regular attack damage)? I mean, he would certainly still be adequate without grailing, but it seems like attack-oriented servants are generally the best suited to grailing (for sheer gameplay reasons at least).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Ytlaya posted:

But wouldn't a crit-focused servant actually benefit even more from increased attack
It does more for servant that also have a crit damage up skill like jalter. Crit double the damage so your grail 1k per card become 2k, then crit buff it to like 4x and then other buffs like buster up push it to like 7x. That's why jalter is so good.

The 1k from lv90 to lv 100 aren't really worth it otherwise.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Have a good look at your team and if there's someone among them who makes you think "Yeah, he brings the pain", then thats a good option for grailing. Or you just grail whoever you want, its not like you need lvl100 Jeanne Alters for anything

I'm grailing Arthuria Archer and Okita, but both of them are extremely strong to begin with and my main damage dealers. Not really a difficult choice

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I don't really plan on grailing anyone to 100. It seems more appealing to bring a bunch of good 3/4* servants to 90 instead.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
A cute FGO doujin centering around the oni Servants was translated. Ibaraki is such a lovable gremlin.

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/fategrand-order-kore-demo-kurae-doujinshi-r21094/

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Ytlaya posted:

I don't really plan on grailing anyone to 100. It seems more appealing to bring a bunch of good 3/4* servants to 90 instead.

If I didn't have such a hard time leveling my servants (don't know how everyone else manages to get their servants to max level so fast), I'd already have Angra lvl100.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Compendium posted:

A cute FGO doujin centering around the oni Servants was translated. Ibaraki is such a lovable gremlin.

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/fategrand-order-kore-demo-kurae-doujinshi-r21094/

Ibaraki is cool and i'm gonna give her my grails.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
that's a good douji douj

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
By the way, is there any place at all outside of berserker dailies that can drop gold zerker skill gems

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
So going by the reddit, Part 2 of this event will have a new welfare servant in Yodo-dono.

The servants that are going to be used bonuses in the event:

Edward Teach, EMIYA (Archer), Helena Blavatski, Okita Souji, Oda Nobunaga, Cu Chulainn (Lancer), Thomas Edison, Mysterious Heroine X, Mysterious Heroine X (Alter), Nicholas Tesla, Medea, Medusa (Rider).

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Yodo's pretty cute.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

quote:

Clear Fuyuki to participate.

Thank god, I thought somebody said "Clear Solomon" earlier

Got 1,6mil points in the end, so yay for my 5th lore, maybe I should start leveling my skills. And grind Saber materials, since I need Okita for this event.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

Wuxi posted:

Thank god, I thought somebody said "Clear Solomon" earlier

That was for the CCC event and not the Guda Guda 2 event, unfortunately, so you still need to clear Solomon for whenever that event comes out.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I feel like I barely emptied the shop, but I got all the points and the Nobu items so I don't feel so bad about it.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I managed to get everything but about 200 prisms, which I may grind out before the event ends tomorrow.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I got all the Prisms and ascension items, feels good when you don't need the CE or skulls man

I also got a new phone since I somehow destroyed my poor BLU Studio android. RIP phone, you let me do everything w/ FGO. Still, looking forward to seeing how this newer one holds up.

Compendium fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Mar 30, 2017

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I got all the points, Nobu items, prisms, and still working on the remaining teapots; got most of the tea pots.

edit: my drat phone can only do 8-10 runs before I need to recharge. :argh:

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Mar 31, 2017

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
April Fools Riyo Servants are being dropped along with a Pokemon-GO esque joke app where you can AR find the Riyo Servants around your house

https://m.imgur.com/a/E67NN

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Another Rider gacha, another chance to spend all my tickets trying to get Drake and failing.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

There is nothing that I don't love about this

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Riyo is too good

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

So the next event (the other Honnouji thing) doesn't start for a couple weeks, right?

I saw online that there will be a gacha for characters from the Atelier series coming up, but I have zero interest in another caster (though it's kind of interesting that she is apparently a caster with really high attack).

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

You do know that the atelier series gimmick is the ability to fuel a terrorist organization's explosive inventory right?

This goes straight up to weapons of mass destruction.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
The Atelier gacha is fan made. So are many other non-type moon franchise gacha.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Falling for fanmade joke gacha images... what is this, april fools????

I still wish the Konosuba crossover some people did mockups of was real though, i'd whale for Megumin

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

A 5* arash

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

this game probably won't do any crossovers with non type-moon properties

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the only two possibilities i can think of are madoka (since nasu and urobuchi are bffs) and under night in birth (since sion was in that)

they seem to care too much about lore to do a ton of random crossovers the way granblue does

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
They'll start doing non-TM crossovers once the only TM property left uncrossed is Tsukihime

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

goku will be the next servant

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Freak Futanari posted:

Falling for fanmade joke gacha images... what is this, april fools????

I still wish the Konosuba crossover some people did mockups of was real though, i'd whale for Megumin

I foolishly assumed that the existence of the Pokemon GO game meant there would not be any other April Fools things.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

goku will be the next servant
Watch for datamines that mention a "Grappler" class.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

AfroSquirrel posted:

Watch for datamines that mention a "Grappler" class.

Could Ruler Martha take Goku in a fight?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Schubalts posted:

Could Ruler Martha take Goku in a fight?

Look at her

She could take the entire cast on her own

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Does anyone have the Musashi Riyo design? I can't find it on Google.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i watched fate/zero

its not very good

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Stairmaster posted:

i watched fate/zero

its not very good

I'm guessing you're more a Highschool DXD kinda person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

I'm guessing you're more a Highschool DXD kinda person?
highschool dxd is better written than f/z, yes