Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Congrats on your engagement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

actionjackson posted:

No I just wanted to have a void primary

In other news here's some dudes doing deathsinger in 1:09. Apparently you can use nighthawk to take out the shrieker before it even opens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j2EO5NyUEI

Oh you were talking about the adept version. I guess that makes more sense.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

I just got 37 kills and over 7600 points on a Control match. I think the game is over now.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

DrNutt posted:

Oh you were talking about the adept version. I guess that makes more sense.

I use the regular version for most of the raid. It's pretty good for that (and not much else).

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I got all the specials/heavies and the all adept weapons but I didn't get any of the purple primaries.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

actionjackson posted:

In other news here's some dudes doing deathsinger in 1:09. Apparently you can use nighthawk to take out the shrieker before it even opens.

Yeah, I noticed this recently in that strike on the dreadnaught where you gotta activate the two panels to open a door. I was loving around and nighthawkd gg'd one of them and blew it the gently caress up.

Weird really specific trick but I can see how that's useful on a fight that revolves around killing a couple shriekers.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Gg Fishbulb

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Iirc official non customized Barcelona FC shirts are 100€+

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I'm wearing a John Cena shirt atm

Is it a personalized John Cena shirt?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

limaCAT posted:

Iirc official non customized Barcelona FC shirts are 100€+

Is it a personalized John Cena shirt?

They are and depending on the occasion of the shirt, can be a collectors item.

I collect football kits from places I have been and have one that is worth some money because of the player/year.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

My boss that just joined for RoI got the Y3 Husk when coworkers and I played Nightfall last night, and I still don't have it after 3 years :sigh:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I must be doing something wrong, then, I've been committing xenocide for a week now with no results. Maybe I need to shard my old Y1 Eidolon to fulfill some kind of bizarre RNG superstition.

Do you think it would help my luck to teabag the shrine of oryx seven times? :v:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

The game shits husks at you, you're probably doing something wrong.

Maybe you should take a microscope to some cubemaps there's probably a hint in there.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Yeah I don't know what to tell you, I've gotten 3 since the patch and they seem to drop off any basic Hive enemy in any context. Do a run through the underground moon parts? Grind siege of the warmind?

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Waffle House posted:

I must be doing something wrong, then, I've been committing xenocide for a week now with no results. Maybe I need to shard my old Y1 Eidolon to fulfill some kind of bizarre RNG superstition.

Do you think it would help my luck to teabag the shrine of oryx seven times? :v:

1. Load up nightfall
2. Run down, kill all hive before you reach the lift to Taniks.
3. Suicide, repeat until husk gotten

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
He's killing them with screenshots and saying dipshit things after taking a pull from his sherlock holmes bubble pipe

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

moist turtleneck posted:

He's killing them with screenshots and saying dipshit things after taking a pull from his sherlock holmes bubble pipe

Screenshotting with my Waveform RGB Monitor* bubble pipe.

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Apr 3, 2017

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Waffle House posted:

Screenshotting with my Waveform RGB Monitor* bubble pipe.

A quality post, finally!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I quit booze for a little while, guys. I'm smoking waay more weed these days. Way more.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Good! Weed is cool and good.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I haven't had a chance to raid this week, what am I missing out on if I don't run crota between now and tomorrow's reset? I'll just have to wait another three weeks before I can get those adept guns, right? Or is there something else

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

HAT FETISH posted:

I haven't had a chance to raid this week, what am I missing out on if I don't run crota between now and tomorrow's reset? I'll just have to wait another three weeks before I can get those adept guns, right? Or is there something else

Adept guns, raid ornaments, emblems, progress for a book node.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

HAT FETISH posted:

If you want the adept guns then you either have to do the raid before tomorrow's reset or wait until Crota's End is the featured raid of the week again.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Well poo poo, guess I'm gonna have to wait for it to come around again. It's still the only raid I've never done and I was super excited to go through it and snag necrochasm, it's just been one hell of a week :(

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

HAT FETISH posted:

Your missing the best warlock gear around.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I plan to preorder to get into the beta.

What timeframe makes more sense? closed beta 1 august, open beta 15 august, maybe?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

HAT FETISH posted:

Well poo poo, guess I'm gonna have to wait for it to come around again. It's still the only raid I've never done and I was super excited to go through it and snag necrochasm, it's just been one hell of a week :(

You can still get necrochasm, the raid isn't being locked tomorrow. You just won't be able to get credit for any challenges.

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

qbert posted:

It's $25 plus tax plus shipping so $35. Also I gave Bungie money for the Year 2 Triumphs shirt, but I never wear it and never really wanna wear it.

So yeah this shirt can just gently caress right off.

It's $25 plus tax plus shipping for $35, plus never having sex again with your girlfriend or any girl that sees you in it, so it's pretty expensive.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

HAT FETISH posted:

If you run Crota after tonight, you will still get the non-exotic rewards and still get Necrochasm. Only the challenges and associated rewards are restricted to featured raid week.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Nah, when my hot coder wife sees my giant pectorals bulging against the triumph shirt, she's gonna be begging for my big dick.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

xzzy posted:

Nah, when my hot coder wife sees my giant pectorals bulging against the triumph shirt, she's gonna be begging for my big dick.

Please stop quoting my biography

Serf
May 5, 2011

I played for a few hours last night after being out of the game for a while. I picked up Rise of Iron and wow, they sure decided to actually try at this whole story thing. I wonder if this is indicative of the style they'll try in Destiny 2.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
man ABGD you weren't kidding about necrochasm being fun as hell now

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I'm always serious about gun chat

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Mr. WTF posted:

It's $25 plus tax plus shipping for $35, plus never having sex again with your girlfriend or any girl that sees you in it, so it's pretty expensive.

Eh I'm married and I already have 2 kids. Sex is more of a liability than anything at this point.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
oh man, the influx of blueberries into the crucible feels so loving good right now.

People hell bent on using AR's, no spacial awareness and just chillin in popular grenade choke points like lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqVxX1nAGCc

I didn't know anyone still fell for this on Memento. Let alone 3 people, and one dude loving twice. Rifle is 1KYS with Shortgaze, Rifled and HH. Slow as poo poo but just doesn't miss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLV1m_gztUA

8 Lightning Grenade kills in one match lol

18 primary kills haha

looooooooooooool 2x Relentless in one match

also, bone krew private matches still in full effect.

sorry adregan.
http://i.imgur.com/3Y4Aav4.gifv

sorry kingly. (shadow of veils still v good)
http://i.imgur.com/vsXHfmD.gifv

sorry rasheed.
http://i.imgur.com/ghlvzEa.gifv

That Her Mercy roll is drat good (SS, Icarus, Rifled, LitC) but it's reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally inconsistent. Bummer. :(

Maker Of Shoes fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Apr 3, 2017

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Hot take theories for Destiny 2:

- Hunter are removed from the game
- You can fly with your ship in the loading screens some sort of minigame bullet storm shotenup
- Theres a barber in the new social area, and based on your race you are not allowed to enter it (robots)
- Matchmaking for RAIDs. You start every raid with 16 players. The map gets filled with enemies and when only 6 players are still alive, they can proceed to the next stage of the raid. The dead guys can start matchmaking again.
- You can remove your helmet and even use has a weapon
- Batman detective movie, you can matchmake / random create missions where you explore random space hulks. Gravity in these relics is randomized and events too.
- You can equip a pocket dimension (housing). In this pocket dimension you can have crota inside your garden, killing cabals
- You can bet real world money on Osiris games
- "Prostitution mode" reduce the playable area of the game to the top left in a tiny box, so the rest of the screen can be use to show the streamer persona shirt-less

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Tei posted:

Hot take theories for Destiny 2:

- Hunter are removed from the game
- You can fly with your ship in the loading screens some sort of minigame bullet storm shotenup
- Theres a barber in the new social area, and based on your race you are not allowed to enter it (robots)
- Matchmaking for RAIDs. You start every raid with 16 players. The map gets filled with enemies and when only 6 players are still alive, they can proceed to the next stage of the raid. The dead guys can start matchmaking again.
- You can remove your helmet and even use has a weapon
- Batman detective movie, you can matchmake / random create missions where you explore random space hulks. Gravity in these relics is randomized and events too.
- You can equip a pocket dimension (housing). In this pocket dimension you can have crota inside your garden, killing cabals
- You can bet real world money on Osiris games
- "Prostitution mode" reduce the playable area of the game to the top left in a tiny box, so the rest of the screen can be use to show the streamer persona shirt-less

goty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Can I raise the Crota myself? Possibly with an app? Remember to feed your Crota!

• Locked thread