Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Screaming Idiot posted:

I'd draw a parody comic of this creepy gently caress tryingto normalize pedophilia if I wasn't certain it would A) be taken seriously by his fans and patrons and B) if I wasn't completely certain he had it planned for a future comic.

Like, hey, sometimes we should kinkshame. Sometimes people are broken and on their way to hurting themselves and others. We shouldn't draw twee little comics about how fun it is to be humiliated and abused by the ones who supposedly love us the most.

I don't know, this one seems innocuous enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice
Great now I need to figure out how to shred and burn my browser history.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Screaming Idiot posted:

Like, hey, sometimes we should kinkshame. Sometimes people are broken and on their way to hurting themselves and others. We shouldn't draw twee little comics about how fun it is to be humiliated and abused by the ones who supposedly love us the most.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
If a guy can't get his girlfriend to pretend to be his eight year old daughter in the privacy of their own bedroom then maybe we should all just move to Iran.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/Boringstein/status/849403667723808768

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I liked the single panel from the Moen comic where it's acknowledged searching for this kink online will bring up horrible racist poo poo (represented by a picture of literal poo poo on the monitor).

:nsavince:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Screaming Idiot posted:

More like Cuckholded Bastard.

I just find it hilarious that our resident Voice of Reason is "Screaming Idiot" :) You gud bruh

E: I keep picturing what you just wrote roared by some trumpoid, and all the pictures I get are gold.

E2: I mean

Screaming Idiot posted:

:byodood:

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 18:25 on Apr 5, 2017

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

bepis?

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

snɔʞ ɯʎ pebis

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Well I never thought I'd be doxxed by a sex webcomic but life finds a way...

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Futurama Fuckposting is so 3016

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
EDIT 5/4/17
Quick Clarification! In the comic, I caution newbies about the prevalence of racist cuckold material to be found on the internet. I personally see a distinction between racism and consensual race-play. Racism is bad! Thoughtfully playing with loaded power dynamics for mutual, consensual erotic stimulation is fine! No kink-shaming here, just warning new-cuckold-interested-readers that there is legitimately lovely stuff out there that isn’t integral to cuckolding so it’s not a surprise when it pops up!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

should've used the appropriate colors

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

soylon posted:

should've used the appropriate colors

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Tetracube posted:

EDIT 5/4/17
Quick Clarification! In the comic, I caution newbies about the prevalence of racist cuckold material to be found on the internet. I personally see a distinction between racism and consensual race-play. Racism is bad! Thoughtfully playing with loaded power dynamics for mutual, consensual erotic stimulation is fine! No kink-shaming here, just warning new-cuckold-interested-readers that there is legitimately lovely stuff out there that isn’t integral to cuckolding so it’s not a surprise when it pops up!

jesus gently caress

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my gf and I race-play every night (I always win)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Is this when you let a racing horse have his way with your wife?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

while this is not strictly in the "expand dong" style, it's what sprung to mind.

although, the more i look at it, the more it has a sweet bro and hella jeff style of composition, which i really appreciate, even though the concepts being mocked by it are really silly.

i'm sorry, what was the question again?

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Every one of these wonders.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3745614

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

while this is not strictly in the "expand dong" style, it's what sprung to mind.

although, the more i look at it, the more it has a sweet bro and hella jeff style of composition, which i really appreciate, even though the concepts being mocked by it are really silly.

i'm sorry, what was the question again?

This is like youtubepoop in image form and I love it

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's not the EVE thread

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Your Computer posted:

This is like youtubepoop in image form and I love it

YES. thank you, that was the comparison i was reaching for.

now, how do we encourage more of this?

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-96XHCzmg8

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 14:35 on Apr 6, 2017

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Tetracube posted:

my gf and I race-play every night (I always win)

White is easy mode tho

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Paladinus posted:

Is this when you let a racing horse have his way with your wife?

It when Joe (shut the gently caress up) races out of the room so Craig can gently caress his wife

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

A good entry of a good meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos