Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.
I really need to get a fujin or a radra friend with fujin. Whittled down heradra down to <10% on the last turn of my indra shield so I can kill next round. Then proceed to skyfall x64 with a light prong to heal her almost all the way back to full. Damage absorb monsters with an execution move after so many turns is the worst encounter design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Main rolls: Thor and Rozuel! Rozuel will be great for my Ronove team. No idea what to do with Thor though. Skill delay inherit for Ra?
Alt rolls: Venus and Kanna! I know Venus is supposed to be good for some teams, and Kanna means both of my accounts now have all five dragon callers.

I also have a Best Friend I might toss out to someone, but undecided since I only really need dedicated pal pointers. Threw mine to EvilKit last time, not sure who to toss it to now.

Still have that alt account to give if anyone needs/wants, it has a BF and present now.

Given away to Aceofblue! :)

Themata fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Apr 7, 2017

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I mostly am ambivalent but that one on the left is great.

edit: oh, BF reset! I'll get TQW, TQW get Hebug, Hebug get me, that work?

I already bffed tqw pre reset

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

The Hebug posted:

I already bffed tqw pre reset

l will BFF Dack Fayden but I can't remember which PAD person he is

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug

robbob posted:

I really need to get a fujin or a radra friend with fujin. Whittled down heradra down to <10% on the last turn of my indra shield so I can kill next round. Then proceed to skyfall x64 with a light prong to heal her almost all the way back to full. Damage absorb monsters with an execution move after so many turns is the worst encounter design.

I used my pre-reset BFF on a RaDra with Fujin inherit.

The person's username is...FujinRa (plus a couple random symbols).

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

TheQuietWilds posted:

l will BFF Dack Fayden but I can't remember which PAD person he is
[SA]Seeker

and I will bff Hebug!

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Combat Lobster posted:

I've got a Meri in slot 1 as well as a Ganesha in slot 2 if you're into that.

Okay added. My ID is 375 214 438. Did you want to do a present exchange as well?

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

Okay added. My ID is 375 214 438. Did you want to do a present exchange as well?

Nah, I already exchange gifts with myself. Thanks though.

pankus
Jul 30, 2003

robbob posted:

I managed to find and add one pre-reset and they do a pretty good job of having radra up. I think there was only once when they were using yomidra for something. 362,197,260 , 3SDR and machine killer ffmx@something is the name.

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

Snagged a Viper Orochi and Nephthys with the free pulls, both new, so that's good. Not sure I have much of a use for Nephthys, although I did just buy a Yomi dragon so that might work rather than Castor. Currently running Yomidra/Escha/DL Akechi/DB Castor/Lumiel.

Also looking for a BFF triangle! I've currently got Aizen slot 1, Blonia slot 2 (because a couple of people BFF'd me recently just for that, even though I don't usually use her) and have been playing UUvo RaDra. I also have Yomidra, but not evo'd completely. What would be perfect would be someone with Tifa (or something that pairs well with Tifa) and either RaDra or Aizen, because Tifa friends don't exist. :(

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Hobojim posted:

Snagged a Viper Orochi and Nephthys with the free pulls, both new, so that's good. Not sure I have much of a use for Nephthys, although I did just buy a Yomi dragon so that might work rather than Castor. Currently running Yomidra/Escha/DL Akechi/DB Castor/Lumiel.

Also looking for a BFF triangle! I've currently got Aizen slot 1, Blonia slot 2 (because a couple of people BFF'd me recently just for that, even though I don't usually use her) and have been playing UUvo RaDra. I also have Yomidra, but not evo'd completely. What would be perfect would be someone with Tifa (or something that pairs well with Tifa) and either RaDra or Aizen, because Tifa friends don't exist. :(

My girlfriend always has Tifa up on Slot 1 if you just want a Tifa friend: 330,030,336. I also have two other Tifa friends, but they keep theirs in the BFF slot.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I loving despise Hephdra. What a rancid loving floor he is and...just...ugh.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

I loving despise Hephdra. What a rancid loving floor he is and...just...ugh.

Get Aizen and get gud.

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

Themata posted:

My girlfriend always has Tifa up on Slot 1 if you just want a Tifa friend: 330,030,336. I also have two other Tifa friends, but they keep theirs in the BFF slot.

Thanks, sent a request. I guess I'm kind of a hypocrite in that I never have her up either, but I'd play her more if I had friend Tifas I think. She's fun and I have a good team for her.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Themata posted:

Still have that alt account to give if anyone needs/wants, it has a BF and present now.

Given away to Aceofblue! :)

Thanks so much! :love:

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Finally tried 3-player. This is great. I love the random matching. I wish I could do this in normal 2-player. Finding someone to play with is a pain so I mostly just do it with my alt, or not at all.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

cryptoclastic posted:

Finally tried 3-player. This is great. I love the random matching. I wish I could do this in normal 2-player. Finding someone to play with is a pain so I mostly just do it with my alt, or not at all.

obviously you should just get another alt and play with yourself while you play with yourself

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
HeraDra was amazingly easy with ReMinerva. At least, she was the second time.

(The first time, of course, it went terribly because I went in blind with my normal ReMinerva team and Tsubaki killed her way too hard. :v:)

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I forgot who SA_Aen is in here but thanks for the present! I got some plusses!

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
I need to present swap! 346841255

Also if you want to BFF me I run XM, Minerva, Myr, Krishna, ALB, Ryune, and hopefully DA when she arrives.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Just gonna bitch about no DAthena for the next week or so until she shows up on the next store rotation.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Munkaboo posted:

I need to present swap! 346841255

Also if you want to BFF me I run XM, Minerva, Myr, Krishna, ALB, Ryune, and hopefully DA when she arrives.

I'll swap with you, 375 214 438.

Edit: As soon as you have some open slots.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Manatee Cannon posted:

obviously you should just get another alt and play with yourself while you play with yourself

I can do this! I probably won't because that's silly, but the option is there...

Plus, I don't know how 3p works and I'm scared.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

My buddy has discovered that there's actually market for PAD accounts.!?

He says they they go for a few hundred bucks for high-ish end ones like the one he gave me. I've not checked to see if he's just trying to huckle me for money (which I sure as hell don't have) He's not 100% sure if he will sell it, but I might start a new one anyway as the early game has massively improved, and I don't want to put the efort in, juts to make him more money.

Having said that, does anyone have a starter? Any non-rainbow thing. Or any with those free MPs would be superb, as I'd set my mind on Dathena if she ever arrives.
It's not needed right away, as I only have 1 Android device, and I'm happy playing with this fat box atm

I'm going to do some research, as there's none on ebay. I remember making enough on my EvE Online accounts a few years back to go on a 1 month holiday to Australia when I sold all my botting alts and gold.
It was so funny trying to explain it all to non nerd types how I made thousands in profit (once I paid the suspiciously high electric bill) for not even playing the game. Or selling the game, hehe.
It went "Rare Eve Online ballpoint pen - $1000" (includes free eve starter account. see small print"

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

UchihaHirou posted:

I love the Kamina glasses on the 2nd from the right one. I only just noticed that all of them have the Banchou jacket around their necks. How does that jacket even work on him?

The pompadour hairstyles on several of them is fantastic too.

Zo posted:

green dude just came up, aww yiss

(rip kinnikuman)

i have no idea what his moves are lol just straight 100% gravity

How are you doing a 100% gravity hit?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Evil Fluffy posted:

The pompadour hairstyles on several of them is fantastic too.

How are you doing a 100% gravity hit?

Trailokya does 20% of the enemy's max HP, rather than current HP like other gravity actives. Pop the big normal gravities to get the enemy under 40%, then pop the two inherited Trailokyas to kill.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
NA just announced challenge mode reset for next update (no ETA on update), so get those free stones before they're gone.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
I needed one blue dub-dub to evo Rozuel so naturally, I braced myself for a most insufferable adventure.

Got 12 red dub dub drops in a row on floor 4, and any other floor where a blue appeared, of course I didn't get it, and it ended with 0/16 on floor 4 blue dub dubs, and none at all before I ran out of stamina.

I'm convinced this game stores what evo materials you're most in need of and lowers your chance of getting that significantly. Gonna see if I can farm monsters that needs a ton of red dub dubs and see if I drown in a sea of blue!

isndl posted:

NA just announced challenge mode reset for next update (no ETA on update), so get those free stones before they're gone.

I completed all Challenge modes at this point, other than everything from Tech Snowy Valley (Ilsix) and above, sans Celestial Pole. How easy/difficult is it to clear the other legendary floors, and any particular leads for each one? I assume any of the Annihilation ones should just be considered not worthwhile.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Themata posted:

I needed one blue dub-dub to evo Rozuel so naturally, I braced myself for a most insufferable adventure.

Got 12 red dub dub drops in a row on floor 4, and any other floor where a blue appeared, of course I didn't get it, and it ended with 0/16 on floor 4 blue dub dubs, and none at all before I ran out of stamina.

I'm convinced this game stores what evo materials you're most in need of and lowers your chance of getting that significantly. Gonna see if I can farm monsters that needs a ton of red dub dubs and see if I drown in a sea of blue!

I completed all Challenge modes at this point, other than everything from Tech Snowy Valley (Ilsix) and above, sans Celestial Pole. How easy/difficult is it to clear the other legendary floors, and any particular leads for each one? I assume any of the Annihilation ones should just be considered not worthwhile.

They are hard but you can Anubis anything non-annihilation without much trouble.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Adolf Glitter posted:

He says they they go for a few hundred bucks for high-ish end ones like the one he gave me. I've not checked to see if he's just trying to huckle me for money (which I sure as hell don't have) He's not 100% sure if he will sell it, but I might start a new one anyway as the early game has massively improved, and I don't want to put the efort in, juts to make him more money.

Having said that, does anyone have a starter? Any non-rainbow thing. Or any with those free MPs would be superb, as I'd set my mind on Dathena if she ever arrives.
It's not needed right away, as I only have 1 Android device, and I'm happy playing with this fat box atm

I'm going to do some research, as there's none on ebay. I remember making enough on my EvE Online accounts a few years back to go on a 1 month holiday to Australia when I sold all my botting alts and gold.
It was so funny trying to explain it all to non nerd types how I made thousands in profit (once I paid the suspiciously high electric bill) for not even playing the game. Or selling the game, hehe.
It went "Rare Eve Online ballpoint pen - $1000" (includes free eve starter account. see small print"

NA starter or JP starter? I have plenty of NA starters.

randoark
May 9, 2003
Whoso pulleth this linoleum knife from this milkman is rightwise king born of England!

Adolf Glitter posted:

I believe this is the main place people buy PAD accounts (for english speakers, at least):

https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/264-Puzzle-amp-Dragons-Accounts-Items

I take a look once in a while just for fun. I get removing the RNG, but it removes so much of the fun of the game (building the account but also living and dying with the results).

There are some probably legacy KitKat "starter" accounts. They sell accounts with a bunch of rolls and 100 stones at level 1. Here's that post:
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/867252-Na-starter-accounts

As always, buyer beware, etc. - i'd recommend getting one of Kuros' starter accounts with a good lead and enjoy getting stones and doing your first big godfest.

randoark fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Apr 7, 2017

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
I'd just comment that I bought a 'starter' JP account with like 400 stones for $15 off eBay and they banned it within a week, so I'd be wary about buying anything expensive enough that it's more than a mild irritation if you lose it. I wouldn't buy REM rolls but I'd almost pay someone to farm up annoying stuff like max skill evolved Mech Gods and UUEvo MP dragons, just based on how much time you end up spending buttoning tuesday mythical.

Speaking of annoying farming, a while ago I made an effort-post image of important farmables and collab cards, does anybody still have the image? I was going to edit/redo it and realized I had deleted the file, and I'm too lazy to do it again from scratch.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

What's the best way to get plus eggs these days? Stoning STTD works ok but it doesn't come around too often. Gotta get these 4 hakus online for revo kushi ASAP...

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

fairlight posted:

What's the best way to get plus eggs these days? Stoning STTD works ok but it doesn't come around too often. Gotta get these 4 hakus online for revo kushi ASAP...

STTD/10x Descends/GungHo PAL machine.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Bring back the gungho PEM :qq:

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

I'll swap with you, 375 214 438.

Edit: As soon as you have some open slots.

Sent.

Fun fact: Swap is a censored word.

Munkaboo fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Apr 7, 2017

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Munkaboo posted:

Sent.

Just sent mine. Weirdly enough I had to reset PAD to do it, for some reason you weren't showing up in my friend list.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Munkaboo posted:

Sent.

Swap.avi strikes again.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

TheQuietWilds posted:

I'd just comment that I bought a 'starter' JP account with like 400 stones for $15 off eBay and they banned it within a week, so I'd be wary about buying anything expensive enough that it's more than a mild irritation if you lose it.

How did you get banned? I bought three accounts over the last year or so and none of them were banned, yet.

Related, I have a JP account that had 400 stones. Used all of it in the current collab. 0 Meliodas. That was a depressing day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

I have begun the nightmare quest to get the remaining 16 red damage resist tamas for my Minerva A3 cheese team from 5x4 Hera-Ur. What is the invade rate I should expect?