Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Munchables posted:

WHOA M7NCHABLES HETE I AM DRINK AND MY GF OS MAF BECAUSE SHE NREDS TPSLEEP EOW THAT CAT SO FAST ON THE BROOM WOWER MY EYED SO BIG AT THAT CAR WHSTE AM I. OH I AM IN BED GELLO BYPB I AM MUNCHABLES I AVE A CAT AND WR USEC TO HAVE A DOF BUT OT DIEX TBEN WE GIT A NOYBST BUT WE HAD TP. GOVE IT AWS7BBECAUDE SBRB4WAS T9VRIWDY AND SONOW SHE LIVES 8B A FARN AN SO QR JUST HAVE THE CAT WOWER AND OG BOY I HATE MY JOB AND MY SUPERVISORS AHOYLD DIE ALMOST ALL OF THEM GOOD NIGHT

So close to full translation...

Woah! Munchables here! I am drunk and my girlfriend is mad because she needs to sleep. Wow! That cat [is] so fast on the broom. Wower! My eyes [are] so big at that cat! Where am I? Oh. I am in bed. Hello BYOB, I am Munchables. I have a cat and we used to have a dog but it died. Then we got a NOYBST, but we had to give it away because she was too rowdy and so now she lives on a farm and so we just have the cat. Wower! And oh boy I hate my job and my supervisors should die, almost all of them. Good night!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/jKh5Qux.gifv

----------------

Manifisto

cda posted:

So close to full translation...

Woah! Munchables here! I am drunk and my girlfriend is mad because she needs to sleep. Wow! That cat [is] so fast on the broom. Wower! My eyes [are] so big at that cat! Where am I? Oh. I am in bed. Hello BYOB, I am Munchables. I have a cat and we used to have a dog but it died. Then we got a NOYBST, but we had to give it away because she was too rowdy and so now she lives on a farm and so we just have the cat. Wower! And oh boy I hate my job and my supervisors should die, almost all of them. Good night!

I am intrigued by the concept of a NOYBST but my best guess is that this was supposed to be "another"

cda

by Hand Knit
The dreaded Rowdy Noybeast

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
no beast beastin like a noybeast know what i mean

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

converse

Macnult

nike

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
reebok

vanisher

Came here to make or enjoy shoe jokes.

Not dissapointed

vanisher

What did the sandal say to the sneaker

vanisher

Check out my thong

vanisher

That wasn't very good sorry friends

Macnult

"these aren't sanuks, they're THONGS"

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Brevity is the sole of wit.

SulfurMonoxideCute

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I haven't worn shoes since January 4 and I'm drat proud of it.

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
what did the vecro shoe say to the pants?

"zip it"

what did the pant say back to the velcro shoe?

"rip it"

Arrhythmia
"galoshes" is one of the best wrods, ever

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Picnic Princess posted:

feet are just shoes for your legs :o:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
remember to wipe yourself after every posting orgasm

Robot Made of Meat

Hug Every Cat posted:

I lurk here sometimes and also the banner lured me into this thread, hello byob

Hello H*C! Welcome to BYOB.

We're happy our banner worked, and we're glad to have you. Pull up a beanbag and join the fun.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Picnic Princess posted:

We need more info on this very desirable outcome.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi byob, i'm in pdx still and touching nature right now as we speak. you are all very good eggs. i hope to smoke another weed and see some more glaciers. OK LATER.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

byob historian

Picnic Princess posted:

did u get 2 walk n da snow wif barefeetz ??

evergate
would not suggest walkin barefoot in snow. not because it's cold but because you never know whats underfoot. :ohdear:

TOOT BOOT

I saw a cat outside and he came over and sniffed my hand!

SulfurMonoxideCute

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I have walked barefoot in the snow before, but this year I was in Belize and Mexico and then when I came home there was no snow left and it was above freezing so I continued to wear my sandals.

alnilam

Arrhythmia posted:

"galoshes" is one of the best wrods, ever

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

TOOT BOOT posted:

thats so cool when it happens

----------------

Decon

Hello. I'm MacNult's irl friend. We are at Chipotle.

Arrhythmia

TOOT BOOT posted:

one time there was this homeless cat who hung around our neighbourhood. everyone loved him and fed him and gave him pats, his name was mikey and he was great.

there's a part two to this story that i'll psot after dinner.

vanisher

Decon posted:

Hello. I'm MacNult's irl friend. We are at Chipotle.

did you get tacos? No one gets tacos but they are good

Sharp and dangerous, but well worth the risk

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Now I want some tacos

vanisher

Use that green tobasco, that stuff is bomb

Robot Made of Meat

vanisher posted:

Use that green tobasco, that stuff is bomb

qft

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

drat cda good job, I'm pretty sure that's what I was going for with my furious phone thumbing. And yeah, we got another dog after our dog died, but she barked a lot and was a little bitey and jumped through a giant window so we gave her to someone who owned a farm so she'd have lots of space to run around and other good dogges to play with.

Arrhythmia

Arrhythmia posted:

one time there was this homeless cat who hung around our neighbourhood. everyone loved him and fed him and gave him pats, his name was mikey and he was great.

there's a part two to this story that i'll psot after dinner.

anyways one day my mom leaves to go to work and sees a neighbour carrying mikey's dead body. they talk for a bit and it turns out mikey wasn't homeless, he got lots of great food there, and his real name was taco. mikey played the entire neighbourhood.

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
be careful with wet surfaces brad :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

Lastgirl posted:

be careful with wet surfaces brad :ohdear:

im tryin!
(unfortunately avoidance is the only strategy i know >___>)
id just like, go out to smoke a cigarette or w/e barefoot in the snow sometimes back in the mountains
its like beer and ice cream
just a sometimes thing