Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Tir McDohl posted:

I have begun the nightmare quest to get the remaining 16 red damage resist tamas for my Minerva A3 cheese team from 5x4 Hera-Ur. What is the invade rate I should expect?

Low. I built a resist team for Neptune using Noah 5x4, and by the time I finished the 30 latents I wanted for Neptune, Beach Awilda, Ilsix, Courage, and 2 PADZ dragons (did Awilda to have extra options), I had max skilled 5 Noahs. Granted, the only reason why I ran Noah 5x4 was because I wanted to skill up dupe Noahs for the sake of it.

Rogue descends have a better invade rate and better drops. The invades rotate through them, PADguide says fire is in Nordis right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Thanks for the advice. Got an invade after 3 runs of Nordis, but it was dark resist, which PDX listed it as, so they might be more accurate. Red is apparently in Volsung atm, I will have to try more later tonight.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

ChikoDemono posted:

How did you get banned? I bought three accounts over the last year or so and none of them were banned, yet.

Related, I have a JP account that had 400 stones. Used all of it in the current collab. 0 Meliodas. That was a depressing day.

I dunno I got a message on logging in that my account was closed for suspicious activity.

On another note, can we all leave ROdin and similar up for everybody to do challenge dungeons for the next few weeks? I can't make a team of all Myr/RaDra/Aizen.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

TheQuietWilds posted:

On another note, can we all leave ROdin and similar up for everybody to do challenge dungeons for the next few weeks? I can't make a team of all Myr/RaDra/Aizen.

That's a good idea. I'm down to help out. What are some good subs to stick up in my inactive slot for a couple of weeks?

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I need to bf anyone with a slot one or two uuevo Ganesha.

Preferred leads for the other slot: ALB, Yomidra, Myr with Fujin inherit (must be with Fujin inherit specifically), Dathena whenever she comes out.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

I keep Rodin up most of the time if you need another, 347 921 433.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

so how does eschamali/eschamali/persephone/durga sound for a dathena team? I also have loki for the double sbr slot. unfortunately the only water/dark orb changes I have are some scheat shinji dups, so I'd need to inherit to make any water. also, would I revo the persephone? I'd assume so but you lose the water subtype so idk

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

I need to bf anyone with a slot one or two uuevo Ganesha.

Preferred leads for the other slot: ALB, Yomidra, Myr with Fujin inherit (must be with Fujin inherit specifically), Dathena whenever she comes out.

I have ganesha but none of the others if you're desparate (tho I do plan on getting dathena) 314 519 477

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

GoodBee posted:

That's a good idea. I'm down to help out. What are some good subs to stick up in my inactive slot for a couple of weeks?

Challenge not works via active slot, so just leave ROdins up in active when you aren't playing

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
rei myr is pretty fun for 7x6, can't wait for uruka in NA:

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
My alt needs a bff who keeps up ilmina or gadius, possibly both. If someone's running that, add me for the free pal points. 303,226,454

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Kuros posted:

NA starter or JP starter? I have plenty of NA starters.

NA please.
No rush as he might not even bother selling it as they pay in amazon vouchers and "Neuromancer drug money tokens" so he's sketched out.
If I can get a second android device I might get one for self multiplayer actually. I just can't bear the nerves playing with others, but I would like to try it.

randoark posted:

I believe this is the main place people buy PAD accounts (for english speakers, at least):

https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/264-Puzzle-amp-Dragons-Accounts-Items

I take a look once in a while just for fun. I get removing the RNG, but it removes so much of the fun of the game (building the account but also living and dying with the results).

There are some probably legacy KitKat "starter" accounts. They sell accounts with a bunch of rolls and 100 stones at level 1. Here's that post:
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/867252-Na-starter-accounts

As always, buyer beware, etc. - i'd recommend getting one of Kuros' starter accounts with a good lead and enjoy getting stones and doing your first big godfest.

Yeah, I'd never bother personally, and I can see why he's wary.

If you didn't have the option for a starter from a nice goon, the a 40 bux gamble on something seems fine. On the other hand, spending many hundreds seems risky.
I guess most of the top ones actually work out as good "value" as they look like the have thousands spent on stones.
Maybe makes sense for mega whales that want to 3 way play, idk.

ChikoDemono posted:

How did you get banned? I bought three accounts over the last year or so and none of them were banned, yet.

Some of the screenshots of the accounts don't crop the name, and maybe forget to change it. Or mentioned it on the official forums (haha, like anyone would read it)
Maybe some have a screenshot of a really distinctive monster with unusual latents/skill level blahblah and the did a Colombo.

YerDa Zabam fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Apr 8, 2017

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
oh no this guy has a damage null shield so i can't 100% gravity him down :((((

oh wait you can just wait it out! :))))

(this is the new boss in 3 player mode with the broken dkali + bind unclear active, inheritable for sick stats)

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
Got my second D.Kali from my second rank 250 machine in a row. I finally have two D.Kalis! It only took over 2 years to get my first... I am however missing Kanna, - should I use Lightning or Rag dra for my third slot?

I have two BFs to hand out (I don't want triangles, I get enough pal points per day and have all the leads I need).

Main Account (Canis-SA) 378-937-390
Slot 1: Ra Dragon - Not super ulted yet, but will be in the next week or two. Whenever I get around to it.
Slot 2: Reincarnated Bastet - I can't get away from my lover - Australis Inherit
Active: Generally Myr (3 ATK 3 SDR) with Family's Medicine Inherit (Jammers, poison and dark to heal orbs, reduce bind by 5 turns - 16 turns to come available)
Will rarely be You Yu or Panda. Very rarely.

Sub Account (Canis-SA2) 324-264-333
Slot 1: Ronove - +297, will be max skilled as soon as I can get ahold of 2 more Woodtans.
Slot 2: Reincarnated Bastet
Active: Always Myr (3 ATK 2 SDR) - Don't leave me here Inherit (Jammer poison and dark to heal, reduce awoken skill bind by 3 turns)

If you want either of my Best Friend slots, please message me in-game to request it, if I'm not on your friend's list, feel free to add me, I've cleared out about 30-40 slots from each account.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

junan_paalla posted:

My alt needs a bff who keeps up ilmina or gadius, possibly both. If someone's running that, add me for the free pal points. 303,226,454

my own alt keeps a hyper ilmina up, dropped an invite

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Zo posted:

oh no this guy has a damage null shield so i can't 100% gravity him down :((((

oh wait you can just wait it out! :))))

(this is the new boss in 3 player mode with the broken dkali + bind unclear active, inheritable for sick stats)
you did 1000 turns in an hour? man, I don't have the mental fortitude to stare at my phone and move orbs that fast

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Finally finished max-skilling the Zeus-Dioses on my alt account, so now I can get in on the lazy ALB farming whenever I want.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

A lot of work to be hella lazy

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

DACK FAYDEN posted:

you did 1000 turns in an hour? man, I don't have the mental fortitude to stare at my phone and move orbs that fast

he has a 4 turn attack timer (until you bring him below 70%) so a lot of that is 0c turns. like when grodin active is charged, you pop it then flick an orb back and forth 4 times. autoheal handles the rest. i was watching tv while doing it (while my wife made fun of me)

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

UHD posted:

A lot of work to be hella lazy

Yeah, that's a pretty good description of the whole ALB/Zeus-Dios playstyle.

Though it is a bit easier these days, now that we've got King Tans and 5x skillups...

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
I have 3 max skilled Dios's w./ ALB and I have yet to bother playing with somebody to farm. Epitome of laziness.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

I use ALB in JP with my alt when I want to be lazy and farm rogues or Rushes, like I did just not to get Zeus/Hera skill ups. With King Tans, it wasn't too bad to skill up everyone.

With that said, I refuse to make an ALB team in NA because I know I'll never use it.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

speaking of rogues, this 4x xp is ridiculous. Pretty much impossible to care about stamina efficiency anymore

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

DaveWoo posted:

Yeah, that's a pretty good description of the whole ALB/Zeus-Dios playstyle.

Though it is a bit easier these days, now that we've got King Tans and 5x skillups...

Yeah, I did it in one hour of farming Dios/Beorc from the awoken guerrilla and one hour of farming tans.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

Nosre posted:

speaking of rogues, this 4x xp is ridiculous. Pretty much impossible to care about stamina efficiency anymore

This. Wow.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Look at these guys who don't farm a3 :smuggo:

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

:effort:

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

I need to get back into this, maybe. It sorta fell off my interest thing around the time my PAD phone died and I couldn't be hosed to plug it back in.

But I guess nothing new at the moment?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

This is the proper approach to PAD.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

rip 30 piis lol

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I just pulled a green Kali!

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

cryptoclastic posted:

I just pulled a green Kali!

What is at the higher pull rate now? The banner has something on it but I can't find any info on what days have increased rates.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

SweetJahasus posted:

What is at the higher pull rate now? The banner has something on it but I can't find any info on what days have increased rates.

Nothing has increased rates right now

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

So I'm sitting at 615,000 MP right now and trying to figure out what to sell to get to 750k for Dathena. Here are some options:

Kopis 5,000
2nd Rodin 50,000
Mel 15,000
+297 Gremory 50,000 (no Xins or Typhon)
Sumire #2 15,000
Fenrir #2 15,000
L Meta #2 15,000
L Kali #3 15,000
Wedding Ruka 5,000
Green Odin #2 15,000
Barbarossa 15,000

Total: 215,000

For what it's worth, I will have an awesome team ( 2x Haku, Persephone, escha, durga, loki, with inherits from Ryune and blonia and snow white. )

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

If you're gonna sell for 750k MP, disregarding that it's at least like a month until Dathena shows up and you can trivially obtain 150k mp within a month as long as you have any farming lead whatsoever, you should sell:

Kopis
Fenrir 2
Lmeta 2
Lkali 3
Barbarossa (I guess)

That puts you at 680k and it's really, really easy to obtain the remaining 70kmp naturally before Dathena launches. I wouldn't, under any circumstances, sell anything I didn't list (especially stuff like a dupe Rodin or 297 Grem, no way). You could sell Sumire 2 I guess but that's still kinda risky, I'd say.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
barbarossa owns if you have ahermes and/or ASQ. I would not sell him.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体
don't 👏 sell 👏 your 👏 only 👏 copy 👏 of 👏 cards

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

maou shoujo posted:

But.... Dathena. . .

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

Zoness posted:

barbarossa owns if you have ahermes and/or ASQ. I would not sell him.

Which I do but nobody runs them.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

maou shoujo posted:

That's been a rule since day one, hasn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Munkaboo posted:

Which I do but nobody runs them.

Add me if you want to. I pretty much have both up all the time. 352 743 289