Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Kuros posted:

This, but with the caveats:

1. You need that specific color combo on a card for color coverage on a rainbow team. Example: AIsis covering Green on a RaDragon team.
2. The card will stay at a low level for a while due to lack of exp mats.

Otherwise, upgrade to Revo.

or if the revo doesn't qualify for a leaderskill

like awoken/revo meimei don't qualify for astaroth but her other g/d ult does, so if you wanna use her on that team then you can't revo her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Thank you goons!

Kuros posted:

This, but with the caveats:

1. You need that specific color combo on a card for color coverage on a rainbow team. Example: AIsis covering Green on a RaDragon team.
2. The card will stay at a low level for a while due to lack of exp mats.

Otherwise, upgrade to Revo.

And you! teasing me that my AIsis could get better!

edit:

Manatee Cannon posted:

or if the revo doesn't qualify for a leaderskill

like awoken/revo meimei don't qualify for astaroth but her other g/d ult does, so if you wanna use her on that team then you can't revo her

well now atleast I am set on reincarnate Kirin!

Herr Tog fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Apr 14, 2017

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Finished evolving Yomidra. Gonna make a gimmick team of Eschamali/Eschamali/LEschamali/Castor&Pollux

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Finished evolving Yomidra. Gonna make a gimmick team of Eschamali/Eschamali/LEschamali/Castor&Pollux

I should get my gimmick team up for this: Yomidra/Escha/C&P/C&P/Event Spica

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Am a machine Hera away from my evo'd YomiDra. I need to get around to running it for the first time (lol) but *effort*

it's easy with myr, Right?

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Paul Zuvella posted:

Am a machine Hera away from my evo'd YomiDra. I need to get around to running it for the first time (lol) but *effort*

it's easy with myr, Right?

kinda but you'll want a damage buff and maybe some inherits to cover as skill delay protection for mhera herself

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I'm lazy and brainless. Revo Haku over AHaku for DAthena? Not that we have her yet.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I'm lazy and brainless. Revo Haku over AHaku for DAthena? Not that we have her yet.

Revo does way more damage, because she has the 7combo awakening. But doing seven combos takes a bit of :effort:

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

No reason not to run Revo Haku. Just add Revo Yomi to the team and you can 7c with ease.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

iPodschun posted:

We're getting Tuesday-through-Friday dungeon for the weekend so everyone can shut up about not farming masks on Wednesday, including me which I've been doing each time I open PadGuide

Why aren't people farming then for cheap from Pluto? Get it together, nerds.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

boo_radley posted:

Why aren't people farming then for cheap from Pluto? Get it together, nerds.

Time is money

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it probably takes more stamina to actually get 1 mask from pluto than it would from wednesday dungeon anyway, even with half stamina cost. the drop rate is abysmal

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Superschaf posted:

No reason not to run Revo Haku. Just add Revo Yomi to the team and you can 7c with ease.

I don't have 7 black Noel dragons laying around (anymore).

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008
So is the best DAthena team now 3 Revo Hakus and a Revo Loki? Or do we want something else instead of Revo #3?

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Sima Yi.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

heisenberg posted:

So is the best DAthena team now 3 Revo Hakus and a Revo Loki? Or do we want something else instead of Revo #3?

Main team seems to be Persephone, Haku,Haku, durga/loki

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Munkaboo posted:

Main team seems to be Persephone, Haku,Haku, durga/loki

I'm ready

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

You probably don't need that +cost badge.
(lol at m.hera have a 150 cost)

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT
I just rolled a Nene on JP and hot drat this would be gross and rude and illegal if I could only find a Nene friend

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Rasamune posted:

I just rolled a Nene on JP and hot drat this would be gross and rude and illegal if I could only find a Nene friend

http://pazudora-friend.com/nene/

WCL
Dec 26, 2008

NYAAAH-AH-AH!
Since I'm already waiting for D. Athena I figured I'd plan ahead for Revo Kush. If i have 2 hakus and green valk, which light attributed non collab healer is best for when guard break gets buffed?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

WCL posted:

Since I'm already waiting for D. Athena I figured I'd plan ahead for Revo Kush. If i have 2 hakus and green valk, which light attributed non collab healer is best for when guard break gets buffed?

Blue Valk seems to be one of the more popular choices.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
New LMeta. She's not healer anymore. :downs:

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

WCL posted:

Light Kali would also work. Since guard break awakening needs all colors her active would be useful.

WCL
Dec 26, 2008

NYAAAH-AH-AH!

DaveWoo posted:

Blue Valk seems to be one of the more popular choices.

Ah i should of specified if i don't have red or blue valk. Otherwise I'd use either of those.

I'm under the impression that guard break is important for the team since I'm pushing for A3 completion and the only time I've beaten A3 is when I lucked out with a Zeus dragon spawn.

Tarezax posted:

Light Kali would also work. Since guard break awakening needs all colors her active would be useful.

Yeah I was thinking her, or Sakuya/Ameratsu. The problem is most light healers have pretty lame awakenings e.g. light rows.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

FYI the new MP rotation was just announced. No DAthena this month :negative:

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

what inherit does your durga have?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hey assholes, how am I gonna justify plunking resources into my R.Astaroth team if none of you (But UPC, bless his cetacean heart) are playing her? Weelllll?

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

So what are these new monsters? I got two of the fire one on one account and the dark one on my Meliodas account. Why do they have different actives after evolving them??

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

ChikoDemono posted:

So what are these new monsters? I got two of the fire one on one account and the dark one on my Meliodas account. Why do they have different actives after evolving them??

GungHo decided they weren't fooling anybody and gave them access to Awoken forms right off the bat (this is also why they all change types on avo)

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ChikoDemono posted:

Because if you make them 6-star from the get-go and ready to be awoken you can justify them being more difficult to roll.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

trucutru posted:

Hey assholes, how am I gonna justify plunking resources into my R.Astaroth team if none of you (But UPC, bless his cetacean heart) are playing her? Weelllll?

NA?

Hypermaxed now

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

trucutru posted:

tell me a team for her and I'll loving evo her

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Herr Tog posted:

tell me a team for her and I'll loving evo her

a bunch of michaels and gvalk?

astaroth herself would prob be a good sub for herself since she has rows, makes wood orbs, and is unbindable with an sbr

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Pulls

Earth Dragon Knight - ugh
Thuban - ugh
Sarasvati - Yes.

Looks amazing. Flexible too eh
I have loads of good blue stuff, so I've hypermaxed her and will be experimenting with teams for a while.
R.Astaroth will be in slot 2

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Trying to decide how to finalize my Myr team. Currently setup as Myr/Kanna/Ariel/ADQXQ/ADQXQ:
https://www.padherder.com/user/Evilfluffy/teams/#266857

Only one of the ADQXQs is skilled, the rest aren't yet (also ran out of Tamas for the 2nd ADQXQ). I also have units like Saria and Indra (also unskilled) to either sub or inherit. I know in the past people have mentioned using Saria as an inherit. My PADherder list should be up to date unit-wise.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

WCL posted:

Diao-chan with maeda inherited probs.

I'm gonna run Kushi/diao-chan/haku/Claire/???/kushi

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Herr Tog posted:

what inherit does your durga have?

Probably facet or carat

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Well this was a weird godfest for me.

Gamble Mage (who?)
Fenrir Viz (ooooh he's pretty)
Belial (4th)
Pollux (2nd)
Anima (...who?)
Sherias Roots (!!!)
Gadius (2nd)
Genbu (2nd)

Sherias Roots feels like the best pull there but I'm not sure what to do with him, anyone else use this guy? As a leader people seem to be suggesting Shroots/Dkali/RagDra/A.Susanoo/A.Orochi for a team (with A.Sakuya kept in reserve for binding dungeons), which is a team I can make.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
Absolution nothing I want in this GF. So I rolled one.

Fujin

Oh ok.

So is he mostly just used for inherits ?