Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I can't believe Big Sexy Big Daddy Cool Kevin Nash would betray us and turn out to be Always Bad after all these years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
This is gonna go real well for Kevin I can just feel it.

Prokhor Zakharov fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Apr 13, 2017

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'm shocked that noted bully and gutless coward Kevin Nash would side with the other gutless coward.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

pressedbunny posted:

I can't believe Big Sexy Big Daddy Cool Kevin Nash would betray us and turn out to be Always Bad after all these years.

Never had to convince me. Kevin Nash was always bad even before he was always bad.

Kevin Nash is forever bad.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

late on this but the buddha quote is 'only three things cannot be hidden from sight' in the permanent sense, as in they will not remain hidden from sight. ie: the sun and moon both eventually rise, jbl molests men in the locker room.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nashs quads are the only bitches in this situation.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

#dont

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Nash is fun in a lot of ways but his opinion on proper backstage/locker room etiquette is not to be trusted or emulated. Also since his view on 'best wrestler' is 'wrestler who made the most money', I wonder if he has a lot of respect for JBL for being rich (for reasons unrelated to wrestling) and being super lazy in the ring while still being a main eventer.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Nah it's just that guys who are really big tend to go through life not ever realizing what it's like to be bullied. Yeah you get pranked and can be the butt of jokes but at the end of the day you get to say when enough is enough because bullies won't risk the fight. Meek people don't have that luxury. So Nash is being a douchebag because he thinks his personal viewpoint applies to everyone.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Nash tells the same stories over and over again and just changes the names to make it up to date.

Like the time he slapped King Mable/Piper/ Samoa Joe and told them if they wanted to go they could go but it ends when he's finished not when they back down and then they totally backed down.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

FINE, I'll do it!

https://youtu.be/vHMpUhEWp7M

5:20

It never gets old

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

*chokeslams son*

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/ProjectCiampa/status/852948799358210051

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

ITS BAYLAY!!!!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm surprised that pic doesn't have tear stains from him looking at all that hair.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/BaronCorbinWWE/status/852967875455406081

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Big Grammar Corbin.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
Big Shill Corbin

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/status/852979050750427137

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
That was also my face when I saw that terrible shirt

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
of all directions Baron Corbin could go I honestly did not expect "wears sunglasses to play video games"

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Those things do work but you just shouldn't be playing games so much to need them.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Aphrodite posted:

you just shouldn't be playing games so much

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Aphrodite posted:

Those things do work but you just shouldn't be playing games so much to need them.
I have to look at a screen for most of my work, too, so I basically wear them all day every day. When I don't my eyes get hosed in a single day.

But you also shouldn't get a job which leaves you tethered to a computer constantly. It ain't fun, kids.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/PaigeFancom/status/852800001558237185

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

She's no JoJo

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/853063953320218624

Some really Hot Takes today

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
lmao. there's record of JBL trying to gently caress people in the rear end without their consent but lets draw really arbitrary lines

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Under the vegetable posted:

lmao. there's record of JBL trying to gently caress people in the rear end without their consent but lets draw really arbitrary lines

My point stands. Austin assaulting Debra is more recent too.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

rovert posted:

My point stands. Austin assaulting Debra is more recent too.

It's real bad and I think it's a valid criticism of everyone who deals with Austin. However, the key difference in this case would be that for this to be a perfect comparison, Austin would have to have been beating women since the 1990s, never stopped, and in fact, be encouraged to do so by his employer.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Nice whataboutism, rov

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Marquis de Pyro posted:

It's real bad and I think it's a valid criticism of everyone who deals with Austin. However, the key difference in this case would be that for this to be a perfect comparison, Austin would have to have been beating women since the 1990s, never stopped, and in fact, be encouraged to do so by his employer.

Factual, recent on record evidence of this please.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Nice whataboutism, rov

I didn't bring this here as I knew people here wouldn't get it.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
ah yes we are too stupid for the full glory of rovert's twitter

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Raskolnikov38 posted:

ah yes we are too stupid for the full glory of rovert's twitter

How many times have I exposed WWE's bullying bullshit and substandard treatment of injury on this forum. If you think I am pro-WWE or JBL you are utterly and completely lost.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

rovert posted:

You know your twitter is public, right? Anyone can read your hot takes.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

rovert posted:

I brought it because I wanted everyone else to laugh at you too

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

There's nothing to get. If you can't or don't understand individual problems versus systemic ones, you should keep your dimwit mouth shut. You are categorically too Irish to understand these concepts, by your own admission.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

KoldPT posted:

I brought it because I wanted everyone else to laugh at you too

So no evidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

There's nothing to get. If you can't or don't understand individual problems versus systemic ones, you should keep your dimwit mouth shut. You are categorically too Irish to understand these concepts, by your own admission.

Who says I don't?

But keep taking my heavy handed tweets as completely on the level and draw odd, faulty conclusions.