Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

milward posted:

I pulled a kaede, Is she used as a lead or should I just use her to cover light for ronove now that I got rozuel for r/b? The alt pulled astaroth and fenrir so not terrible but nothing new. Guess fenrir can be inherited for team dathena if needed.

After using her in the fixed team ranking, I realized that while Kaede is really strong as a lead, she's super orb hungry and there's a good reason why her ideal team systems her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

milward posted:

I pulled a kaede, Is she used as a lead or should I just use her to cover light for ronove now that I got rozuel for r/b? The alt pulled astaroth and fenrir so not terrible but nothing new. Guess fenrir can be inherited for team dathena if needed.

Congrats, Kaede and Astaroth are hot poo poo. Revo Astaroth and Kaede has a great leader skill. Pair up with other Kaedes

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Puzzdroid meta is coming back. I can feel it.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

dwarf74 posted:

Puzzdroid meta is coming back. I can feel it.

Actually the glasses awakening is pretty good with all the new screen fuckery going around.

And man, I got at like a billion masks today and they weren't enough for all this evolving business.

milward
Nov 5, 2009

isndl posted:

After using her in the fixed team ranking, I realized that while Kaede is really strong as a lead, she's super orb hungry and there's a good reason why her ideal team systems her.

I have 4 verd and some other options like reParv for her but I don't see her doing stuff that ronove or Shiva can't do anyway so probably just swap my ronove team to linthia/kaede/rozuel/Vishnu.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Some godfest pulls, hoping for Haku...

Cameo - new
GrimCrystal - new
Tsubaki - new
Genbu - #2
Genie
Kano
Ares - new
Laila - dupe
Robin Hood - new
Robin Hood - :wtc:
Ra - dupe
Skuld

Going to stop for now. Maybe pulls will be more favorable later. Why is Robin Hood a thing and why did I pull two of them back to back? :sigh:

e: A couple more:

Ronove - new
Australis - new
Fenrir - new (this looks like poo poo?)
Sitri - dupe
Delgado - new trash
Delgado - gently caress you Gungho

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Apr 16, 2017

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

garbage, garbage, fourth loving verdandi, first Leeza :thumbsup:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

man I really wanted a haku for my main, but...

fenrir
fruit dragon
cyberbeast phact
verdandi (!)
karin (!!)
guivre chimera :sigh:
persephone #3

well... I did want verdandi and karin, but I've never felt more disappointed by that many consecutive gold eggs. any reason to keep fenrir, or should I just sell that thing? at least phact can be a workable inherit for my astaroth team, but the fruit dragon and the chimera are totally useless

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Day 1:

Ma Chao

Day 2:

Satsuki
Dragonette
Artemis (1)
Perseus
Basilisk
Artemis (2)
Hermes
Shaitan
Kaede
Haku
Acala
Susano
Earth Dragon Knight
Ruel
LMeta
Tsubaki
Artemis (3)
Rei Sirius
Muse

Better than expected. I especially wanted Kaede, so pretty happy about that.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
gently caress titania, how am I gonna make a 8-match row and 8 combos, especially with blind or fog every turn...

Read
Dec 21, 2010

junan_paalla posted:

gently caress titania, how am I gonna make a 8-match row and 8 combos, especially with blind or fog every turn...

My strat is to stall forever and pray to the skyfall gods you get an 8C and oneshot her.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Yeah that apparently worked, took around 60 turns. L+ sounds painful.

WCL
Dec 26, 2008

NYAAAH-AH-AH!
So i decided to go nuts and pull for persephone, a poor idea to roll for 1 god but when I was new to this game, sub 30 days played, I sold a persephone and it haunts me.

Obviously in the 20 free rolls I didn't get it.

However the game decided I was to pull an Astaroth, 2 Artemis, a Michael and Cameo. Guess I don't get to decide what team I wanna build eh Gungho?

You know what the real treachery is? It's not D. Athena not being here, it's SNOWGLOBES. Where are the snowglobes?

I dumped most of mine in 2 hakus, 2 hermes for Meridi and Loki. Now I have an entire team to build!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I don't have ny of the jewel girls :negative:

(I have Lumiel on Durga for now)

I mean you could always use muse for that hot .5x more damage.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

What the hell?
Sea Serpent
Grape Dragon
Ares

At least Ares is new. I've just got a bunch of good red monsters so it's hard to get excited about him.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Rolled a whole bunch of nothing. Is there any point to a third LMeta or a 2nd Fire Valk?

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Wee Jas
Lemon dragon
GrimRock
Arse Nova.

:bravo: Thanks GH.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
Two carats and two Cinderellas (???)
I've gotten 3 Cinderellas between yesterday and today

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
Rolling today got me 2nd Dantalion, a 2nd Kanna, and my first Michael. And enough plus eggs on 3k mp monsters that i can 297 Dathena when she gets to NA.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Op success!

Maeda's nice too

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

boo_radley posted:

Two carats and two Cinderellas (???)
I've gotten 3 Cinderellas between yesterday and today

I pulled my first (non-Bride REM) Cinderella today. :confuoot:

Popped out already evolved so troll gold.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Rolled an Eschamali. On my US account. drat.

Oh well, at least I got that green Kali earlier in the week!

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

isndl posted:

I pulled my first (non-Bride REM) Cinderella today. :confuoot:

Popped out already evolved so troll gold.

Rolled again despite my Gungho sense tingling, and now I got this going for me:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Blonia number 2 (3?), I'll gladly take that free 50,000 MP.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
What's up with this Robin Hood? I rolled one and several others are too. Did they up the rates on those gala mons?

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Ten rolls. Hoped for Haku(s), Persephone, Karin, Blonia, and Escha.

I'll take it.

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

change my name posted:

Blonia number 2 (3?), I'll gladly take that free 50,000 MP.

Don't sell dupe blonias you numbnuts!!

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Superschaf posted:

Don't sell dupe blonias you numbnuts!!

Confirmed: selling Blonia/BlOdin is an incredibly bad idea

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Blodin is and has always been trash. Blonia is a good inherit for DAthena.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Blodin is, in fact, an insanely hella good inherit base for Meri teams now.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I got Australis and Fujin. Cancelling damage absorb sounds very nice, gently caress you Sopdet. Is it any good against Hanuman, I still haven't beaten him

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Yes, it completely trivializes him.

Chiminey
Sep 12, 2011

Back in my day you needed 10 combos to activate Anubis. And you had to do it without time extends! Both ways! In the snow!

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
So, while I'm not likely to be playing seriously for a long while, I've got enough MP to get one of the Dragons from the Monster shop on both my main and alt. Both of the ones available now are good for easily taking down most midgame content (IIRC), but I'm not sure which to get. I've got plenty of fire things on both accounts, and I have an Eschamali on each account too. are there any specific monsters that are must have for either Shiva or Yomi Dragons? I mosly just want to figure out which I should finally spend my points on.

Please keep in mind I haven't really played much in a long while, and I really have no chance of getting more than 3-4 combos a turn.

I do apologize for bothering you.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Ashsaber posted:

So, while I'm not likely to be playing seriously for a long while, I've got enough MP to get one of the Dragons from the Monster shop on both my main and alt. Both of the ones available now are good for easily taking down most midgame content (IIRC), but I'm not sure which to get. I've got plenty of fire things on both accounts, and I have an Eschamali on each account too. are there any specific monsters that are must have for either Shiva or Yomi Dragons? I mosly just want to figure out which I should finally spend my points on.

Please keep in mind I haven't really played much in a long while, and I really have no chance of getting more than 3-4 combos a turn.

I do apologize for bothering you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/comments/5xro8a/tip_monster_points_dragons_wasting_your_free_390k/

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Once again, looking for a buddy to run Machine Hera. Need it for YomiDra.

This experience is cementing why I think Multiplayer is the absolute worst.

e: Need a myr friend with damage enhance on the team!

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Blodin is, in fact, an insanely hella good inherit base for Meri teams now.

Finally something you're right on maybe??

Though I have enough good other subs that I still don't use him on my Meri team.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
What's a good meri team? I rolled one but never used her for anything sice my blue box isn't very developed.

My blue mons:

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Your best subs appear to be Sarasvati, Ryune and Gabriel.

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

My main already has anything I'd want from this GF (including good subs for D.Athena), so no rolls there, but I did roll some on the alt to see if it'd get any of the top D.Athena subs. I should have enough MP to get her when she finally shows up on the alt, but currently the only top sub I have for her is Loki. Did not get any of those top subs, but I'm wondering if it'd still be worth if it if I focused on blue instead of dark? Think the best subs I could use on the alt would be D/B Alrescha/Shinji Regalia/Idunn/Pandora, along w/ some pretty good inherits (Blonia, Typhana, Karin, Neptune).Worth considering or no? If it matters, my alt already has solid teams for Gremory/ALB/Krishna.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Ashsaber posted:

If you're sitting at ~300K MP, haven't played in a long while, and are still in the mid-game, why not just wait on a purchase? Focus on getting better at combos and use what you've currently got to progress unless you're stuck.