Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

junan_paalla posted:

What's a good meri team? I rolled one but never used her for anything sice my blue box isn't very developed.

My blue mons:

You need a double SBR card if you want to solo (or take the badge). Double Meri gets you to 10 rows without any subs, so I'd bring a Sumire for the OEs, AIsis, Ryune or Sarasvati, and then your double SBR card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

Paul Zuvella posted:

Once again, looking for a buddy to run Machine Hera. Need it for YomiDra.

This experience is cementing why I think Multiplayer is the absolute worst.

e: Need a myr friend with damage enhance on the team!

I could probably help if you haven't found anyone yet.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Rolled Thor #2, Ryune #1, and Light Metatron #5 over the course of two days. My MP is nearly capped though even with the 90k MP gift unredeemed so I guess I'll hold onto it for now.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Some more pulls via stockpiled free stones in my quest for a Haku:

LMeta - dupe #3 or 4
Scheat - new
WoodBahn - trash
Acala - new
Raijin - new, and they're basically a 112x Horus for attackers?
Scheat - wtf
Nim - dupe, wtf
Leeza - new trash
Tsubaki - dupe :sigh:
Ilm - new
Claymore - new, garbage
Snow White - dupe
Delgado - dupe #3 all from this loving banner

Raijin looks interesting. Ilm looks good for light/fire teams. I've gotten a ton of utter garbage and a grand total of two goddamn beasts (dupe Genbus). Why couldn't it have been a dark carnival so that one or both Genbus could've maybe been Haku? Don't care that I pulled Ronove or w/e he's called, gently caress green units and this piece of poo poo gacha. :mad:

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Raijin is a real good pull though. Dkali board that clears locked orbs

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
I know people like her for the active. I'm thinking of putting Raijin in my Myr team in place of one of the ADQXQs, or Ariel. It'd be Myr/Kanna/ADQXQ/Raijin/Ariel(or ADQXQ) then.

From looking at my attacker units I could put together a team of Raijin/Kali Regalia/GZL(or Nim?)/Valkryie with the last spot being Set, R.Shiva, or whatever. Valk could also get tossed if using GZL since she wouldn't need to cover green.. On the surface it seems like it'd be a ridiculous modifier (plus some damage reduction)for fairly low effort, assuming I had decent Raijin friends to use.

e: At least all these poo poo units I'll probably never use can either give me an extra +297, or two, or more MP that I'll never use because I can't get a goddamn(non-collab) Haku for a possible DAthena team.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Apr 17, 2017

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Evil fluffy I don't know what you're complaining about.

Acala: super good
Dupe Tsubaki: super good
Raijin: super good, and rare
Leeds/Woodbahm: niche but useful if you have LiuBei
2x Scheat: will be fantastic if we ever get a good blue prong lead for them, but still amazing as inherits for the right teams

You pulled some great stuff there. You can make both leader and sub Tsubaki (which you should do). Ilm is a great lead and fun to play, as well as a first rate sub for MZeus and inherit for Minerva.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tsubaki harem teams are super fun to bring out every now and then. Just fill the rest with Scarlett and cruise control your way through dungeons (until you eat a bind or skill delay and die)

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Tsubaki harem teams are super fun to bring out every now and then. Just fill the rest with Scarlett and cruise control your way through dungeons (until you eat a bind or skill delay and die)

Look at this motherfucker who forgot his bind cleric at home. At least I bring a fuckin' Gadius or whatever.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

TheQuietWilds posted:

2x Scheat: will be fantastic if we ever get a good blue prong lead for them, but still amazing as inherits for the right teams

You pulled some great stuff there. You can make both leader and sub Tsubaki (which you should do). Ilm is a great lead and fun to play, as well as a first rate sub for MZeus and inherit for Minerva.

I get that some of these units have their uses (though limited as far as any teams I run), it's just annoying to do 20+ pulls and see barely any actual godfest pantheon stuff and what I did see was dupes of a unit I give zero fucks about (Genbu) and Red Sub #34523492455 (Ares).

The last thing I'm hurting for right now is more red units/leads due to having Revo Shiva and Krishna teams setup. Maybe Tsubaki is better but gently caress it, I don't need to make more teams when I'm still not even done setting up (let alone using) Myr. I wanted a Haku because it's a dark sub I could really loving use for literally any dark teams and I've done far too many pulls on 5 element godfests yet never seen her (or Karin but who cares about Seiryuu).

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Apr 17, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

widespread posted:

Look at this motherfucker who forgot his bind cleric at home. At least I bring a fuckin' Gadius or whatever.

1. Don't have Gadius
2. Not a waifu.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

1. Don't have Gadius
2. Not a waifu.

Then Rozuel. Or Misato from the EVA collab. Or some of the Xmas waifus. There be options, gotta whale the gently caress on out expand your horizons. Bind Cleric Fire Waifus do exist.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Evil Fluffy posted:

(or Karin but who cares about Seiryuu).

I care. Karin's the best, and I will fight you nerd.

But in all seriousness your experience with the REM is basically 100% true for everyone else. I got poo poo this godfest, I got okay stuff last godfest, the one time I yolo pulled a single egg and got a 6* GFE people really wanted. Just remember, it's only a lottery game and everyone is here to win big have fun!

Evil Kit fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Apr 17, 2017

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

TheQuietWilds posted:

I disagree with some of TQW's specific selections of "super good" (having a bunch of Tsubakis is decent but not altogether great, speaking as a guy who had two tsubakis he rarely used before today, wherein I got three more, then sold two. Dkiller Tsubaki is basically the one you want and it's a niche (but incredibly powerful in her niche) sub), but his overall point is 100% correct, you lucked out very heavily this gf.

Of your 31 pulls, I would say your "great" pulls are:

Cameo (one of the best spike inherits for ALB farm teams, basically only outclassed in her niche by Carat)
Tsubaki (your first one, again- Dkiller Tsubaki a powerfully useful niche sub for various teams that can use her and she's a 7 cd haste, which is always useful)
Meimei (you will be extremely thankful you have two if and when you get Ruel)
Skuld (she's the 6* Norn for a reason)
Ares (one of the best and most flexible red subs in the game)
Ra (unless you have like more than five Ras you want as many of them as possible and even with five he is used so often as an inherit you will be thankful you pulled him. He's probably the most useful card to have dupes of in the game not named Viper Orochi.)
Ronove (still a super powerful lead)
Australis (Less useful because you have ALB but he's still used incredibly-to-very frequently as an ALB farming sub)
Scheats (A great card who isn't useful in the current meta)
Acala (One of the best leads in the game)
Raijin (self explanatory, a Dkali active with lockclear is self-evidently useful)
Ilm (incredibly powerful as both lead and sub for many teams)
Leeza (Probably the single best inherit base for ALB teams in the game, she's enormously useful as a sub for a wide variety of ALB teams and her base active being incredible for ALB teams combined with it being on an insanely low cooldown, combined with her awesome awakenings, makes her a really awesome card to have)

And then there's the cards you got that are good, but not exactly amazing (a second Tsubaki so you can have both lead and sub, Fenrir as a utility sub/inherit for specific teamcomps, Robin Hood's kinda okay with amazing awakenings on a...really not-great active that at least you can inherit over (too bad combo green leads aren't really a thing right now and RH isn't Healer), you can always use extra fairy tale girls for when you need a heartmaking bindclear inherit, if that's your first Genie she's useful in very niche situations for color damage cancellation). I would say the only cards that are outright stinkers are like, Grimrock, Woodbahn, and that dupe Nim/dupe LMeta. Delgado is actually a useful inherit to have on ALB teams (one of the better spike inherits), it's just useless to you specifically because you pulled Cameo so early. But that's more a statement of how unbelievably good Cameo is, being a gemgirl, than any knock against Delgado's quality. He's a good card made obsolete because you pulled a better spike than in basically any situation you'd use him.

But yeah if a good third of your pulls are great ones you didn't do bad at all, especially considering there's like five more "good" pulls with only like five-ish of them I'd call genuine stinkers.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

DACK FAYDEN posted:

What's up with this Robin Hood? I rolled one and several others are too. Did they up the rates on those gala mons?

Yep. Not sure if they started with Easter or if it was earlier in the year but they should drop at the godfest rates. Should be much easier getting jewel princesses instead of waiting for directors carnival. Still lovely trying to get valks though.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Where the hell do I get the Earth Dragon for Linthia? I've been running Diagoldos all day and nothing. Should I just wait for Sonia Gran?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

I actually have 3 Genbus, not 2.

I also don't have ALB and never will because it's a white whale unit like Haku so please all of you shut up about how many nice units I have for a team I can't run and never will run. :sigh:

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Evil Fluffy posted:

I actually have 3 Genbus, not 2.

I also don't have ALB and never will because it's a white whale unit like Haku so please all of you shut up about how many nice units I have for a team I can't run and never will run. :sigh:

That turns Australis from a "Great" card to an "Excellent" card since outside of SDR you can farm basically all content in the game you'd farm with ALB with Australis + 3 Dioses and the subs I mentioned that were excellent ALB subs.

Seriously, if you don't have ALB Australis is probs pound-for-pound your best overall pull from the batch. He's incredibly useful as a budget ALB and you can do almost all the content ALB/ALB can.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

widespread posted:

Then Rozuel. Or Misato from the EVA collab. Or some of the Xmas waifus. There be options, gotta whale the gently caress on out expand your horizons. Bind Cleric Fire Waifus do exist.

There aren't that many red bind clears, honestly. It's historically been a weak point of red team building. And the red Xmas bind clearers are 8* collab pulls, good luck with that!

cryptoclastic posted:

Where the hell do I get the Earth Dragon for Linthia? I've been running Diagoldos all day and nothing. Should I just wait for Sonia Gran?

Just wait for Sonia Gran, it's got a 100% drop rate on that floor which makes it way more reliable than any of your other options for a highest-available-evo ripper dragon.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

There's Mitsuki, who is unbindable with bind clear awakening and AS (7 Turns; Changes Wood, Light & Poison Orbs to Heal Orbs; Recover bind state by 3 turns).

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Read posted:

There's Mitsuki, who is unbindable with bind clear awakening and AS (7 Turns; Changes Wood, Light & Poison Orbs to Heal Orbs; Recover bind state by 3 turns).

She literally got the unbindable/bind clear added in the last week or so too! Wouldn't be surprised if most people have sold all their sticker girls already.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Pulled a fifth Haku plus some garbage. Id give it to someone who needed it if i could.

psilo
Oct 18, 2009

Rolled some crap but also my first dark meta. What's the consensus with the new upcoming evo? She looks pretty fun farming leader.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

Axetrain posted:

Pulled a fifth Haku plus some garbage. Id give it to someone who needed it if i could.

Five is the exact number you need to have a full team of Hakus.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

cryptoclastic posted:

Five is the exact number you need to have a full team of Hakus.

This is from a while ago, but:

You can never have too many Hakus.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Rascyc posted:

Yep. Not sure if they started with Easter or if it was earlier in the year but they should drop at the godfest rates. Should be much easier getting jewel princesses instead of waiting for directors carnival. Still lovely trying to get valks though.
I think that's all upside, since jewel princesses rule. But it's weird!

Also, new fixed team dungeon owns, it's RaDra +3 Odin Tamadra + Yomi Tamadra + RaDra, this is the best one since we had the one that was 2014 Zeus team versus Satan.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Anyone run Fujin as a lead?
I want to try her out but have 0/298

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

UchihaHirou posted:

This is from a while ago, but:

You can never have too many Hakus.

Now inherit Haku on all those Hakus.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Yes, it completely trivializes him.

Oh good, will bash him next time he pops up then.

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

My R.Astaroth team of Michael/a.artemis/r.parvati/Gvalk needs inherits. I assume I should use mostly board changes like meimei, verdandi, and ishida mitsunari? I have pretty much everything. Also, what latents are good for arena and everyday use?

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

tzirean posted:

Now inherit Haku on all those Hakus.

Challenge accepted:

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

UchihaHirou posted:

Challenge accepted:

:boom:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

also you should do multiplayer with someone else with all the hakus adn three player with that when it comes out. a thousend tigers apund your head

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

UchihaHirou posted:

Challenge accepted:

Eventually there's going to be a jewel princess that's like " multiplier for each copy of this card on your team" people will lose their goddamn minds

E: probably worse: multiplier for each copy of this skill on your team

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

UchihaHirou posted:

Challenge accepted:

You win. I am bested.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

boo_radley posted:

Eventually there's going to be a jewel princess that's like " multiplier for each copy of this card on your team" people will lose their goddamn minds

E: probably worse: multiplier for each copy of this skill on your team

Watch as one slight fuckup makes it so only the chibi versions work

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
Puzzles and Dragons 12.0: Watch me whip, watch me Mei Mei

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

boo_radley posted:

Puzzles and Dragons 12.0: Watch me whip, watch me Mei Mei

:getout:

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
Want to get one last run of predra legend in: 2054 6464

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

I need about 100 million xp for all my current reincarnated, With plenty more in the pipeline.

Is multiplayer dragon infestation the best way? Multiplayer is less stamina huh? I've never tried multiplayer, but I reckon my nerves can bear something that's impossible to gently caress up.

Is there a dischord for it? Oh, and is there some kind of push button team prefered?