Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Dude. Did you Jinder Mahal? What the gently caress, man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Just make his gimmick the MAHAL OF PAIN and pretend Mark Henry never existed

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

put him in a tag team with tazz

the tazzmahal

*crickets, is yanked off screen by cane*

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

rovert posted:

Wish I had the actual reason why they've stalled but back when they first got together in NXT I was told this would be their lot. Vince simply hates the collegiate Wrestler gimmick.

NXT sucks at developing gimmicks that work for people. Working a small room of smarks that show up every week is so different from working an arena. There are so many gimmicks that worked well on NXT that died a fast death on the main roster.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

To be fair they're steadily ramping up the number of arena shows that NXT does

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I wish Gallows and Anderson were doctors stillwhere they cut off big e's balls

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Mulaney Power Move posted:

my thoughts on jinder are simply that both vince and triple h admire the "dedication" it takes to get roided up and get a physique like that (although it's not like you just take the juice and end up looking like that, you have to still put work in), plus india is a large market. him hitting finn too hard is probably neither here nor there. that happens all the time in wrestling and vince probably even thinks it makes you more of a man or something.

plus they probably wanted to give randy a bad guy to face off with and while rowan would have made better storyline sense, jinder is much more likely to get boos. ziggler would have made sense too i guess but they probably have other plans for him, plus we've seen that before.
Well that and WWE is trying to make headway in India so they want to push Indian talent more heavily right now.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Give Jinder a UFC gimmick. Mixed Mahal Arts

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
CAN'T HINDER THE JINDER

Edit: Also Jinder and The Bollywood Boyz are Canadian and should team up with Kevin Owens to become Team America

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jinder in 3MB, 2014?:

Jinder in 2017:

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Gumball Gumption posted:

NXT sucks at developing gimmicks that work for people. Working a small room of smarks that show up every week is so different from working an arena. There are so many gimmicks that worked well on NXT that died a fast death on the main roster.

AA was way over when they debuted but the whole Slater/Rhyno deal and Ryder's injury basically killed the entire tag division on Smackdown. "Charismatic amateur(s) with awesome suplexes" is a proven gimmick in wrestling (see: Steiners, Angle).

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

Well that and WWE is trying to make headway in India so they want to push Indian talent more heavily right now.

i said that in the post you quoted and you dare to act like i didn't and now try to steal my idea?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

bradzilla posted:

Jinder in 3MB, 2014?:

Jinder in 2017:

his arms look like they're having a heart attack

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

take the needle, take the spoon, push jinder to the moon

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

it's real easy to find a vein

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The WWE has yet to place Venom on the banned substance list.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

guys it's his diet

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Abroham Lincoln posted:

guys it's his diet

He just stopped drinking beer.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Being on steroids is funny as hell and at least 3 or 4 guys should always be abusing them very much for me to laugh about while i much more slowly die, Than them

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I hope Jinder's side plates have veins

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

maybe jinder has small ball syndrome like the ryback. his dick doesn't work and he's basically a lady maybe

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

bradzilla posted:

Jinder in 3MB, 2014?:

Jinder in 2017:

Lookit them saggy titties

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Please have RVD beat up Jinder Mahal

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

so i went back a few posts and...steroids make your nipples bigger?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Marquis de Pyro posted:

YOU DON'T WANT TO TRADE FEET WITH NAOMI!

The best pure kicker in the game.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Mulaney Power Move posted:

so i went back a few posts and...steroids make your nipples bigger?

They can also make you lactate

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
This is the most bizarre video I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSLseNGspRs

Crowd popping for Goldust, Big Show, and Roman Reigns. Cody pinning Roman Reigns.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

still funny that they tried to give the Yes chant to loving Big Show

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Blaise330 posted:

This is the most bizarre video I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSLseNGspRs

Crowd popping for Goldust, Big Show, and Roman Reigns. Cody pinning Roman Reigns.

:lol: At Triple H shoving Goldust at the end there.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Braun finally has merch :w00t:

https://twitter.com/WShopUpdates/st...y-shirt-epic%2F

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

People sometimes act like a SHIELD reunion would be a big deal, but personally I'm looking forward to the inevitable 3MB reunion. Look at how far they've all come!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

BRUN!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Really would have preferred his shirt just literally say BRRRAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! And cover up the entire front and back with that.

I guess my wallet stays CLOSED.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want a t shirt that says all the cuss words on it a&nd has the wwe logo on it as well though. I love wrestling and flicking people off with the bird (middle finger)

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN

That's a bad shirt.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Honestly that's not an awful shirt. But the logo of the face really should just be covered with BRAUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I would buy that if they swapped the dumb slogan with the BRAUN logo on the front.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Oh hey Braun is going Super Saiyan.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

achillesforever6 posted:

What happened to "WWE is making a push into China"? Where's our roided out Chinese guy?

Did Cena learn all that Mandarin for nothing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gumball Gumption posted:

Blaming that on NXT and not the main roster's lovely booking is about as backward as it gets.

• Locked thread