Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barudak
May 7, 2007

*Cries despondently as the Red Guard of the culturual revolution shatter the jar containing his cutoff genitals for being a reminder of the bourgeoisie*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Elsa posted:

*points out what is and is not mutually exclusive in the itt we are childless adult men who never married gbs thread*

I'm married, idiot :smug:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
*gets called an idiot by a married* :allears:

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

I thought being by myself forever would be just fine but then games workshop killed warhammer fantasy. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Elsa posted:

*gets called an idiot by a married* :allears:

You've finally nailed the theme of the thread, congratulations, I knew you had it in you! :cheers:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
*thinks less of marrieds every day*

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

*doesn't understand why my married friends fridge has six cases of lacroix*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

*Buys his nephews and nieces great gifts, always available to baby sit, and makes the most of his healthy early retirement package*

*Doesnt date because he says he "still isnt ready"*

*Lies awake at night in a cold sweat, unable to sleep, remembering the names and faces of all the men who died under his command*

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Barudak posted:

*Buys his nephews and nieces great gifts, always available to baby sit, and makes the most of his healthy early retirement package*

*Lies awake at night in a cold sweat, unable to sleep, remembering the names and faces of all the men who died under his command*

*has one giant scar across his back*

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Barudak posted:

Lives with his "friend" Daryl. Lives happily ever after.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

*Dreams of his old life when he had his true love, children, and a quiet life farming*

*Sword falls from the wall it was propped up on while he slept*

*Wakes up, renewed with energy to find and kill his families killer*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I freaking hate O'Henry btw

Barudak
May 7, 2007

*Life's work is cataloging intersex pigs*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

*Life's work is cataloging intersex pigs*

That's no way to talk about your dad :smug:

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
*sleeps with the neighbor's wife while he's at work. Let's him support her and deal with her monthly hormonal imbalancing act.*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

*Asked the oracle for the name of the perfect wife for himself, has wandered the earth looking for her every day*

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

*leading on several late twenties hotties that are desperate to settle down and have kids even tho he secretly got a vasectomy years ago*

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Barudak posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
*still busy being a manchild*

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

*Goes to work at good job*
*Eats what he wants*
*Hangs out with his dog, and takes him to the beach*
*Takes trips to other cities to see friends*
*Is 30 and somehow missed the Marriage and Kid-having stage so just patiently waits to meet right person*
*Has loot crate subscription but pissed because they don't provide tracking in a timely manner, considers switching to NerdBlock*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

*Is extremely muscular, and is rapidly being promoted at his fast paced and ever changing job*
*Makes huge comissions*
*Only works with men, hasnt seen a living woman in years*
*Is a pirate*

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
*Meets and falls madly in love with exciting new person every six months or so*

*Each new love interest is older, uglier and weirder than the last*

*Posts on Facebook about "hating drama"*

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Lacey posted:

*Meets and falls madly in love with exciting new person every six months or so*

*Each new love interest is older, uglier and weirder than the last*

*Posts on Facebook about "hating drama"*

Wrong thread

Barudak
May 7, 2007

*Rests beneath tokyo, skewered into a hundred pieces, after being determined too dangerous to live but my psychic energy lives on*

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
*came back from the war, there was no parade*
*got arrested by the police and they tried to cut my hair*
*I escaped and am hiding in the woods*

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

I know where I am

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
incels are childless adult men who've never married too

so is prince charming who asked the princess to marry him and when she said no he rode motorcycles and hosed cute skinny girls and hunted and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank beer, Jack Daniels and Captain Morgan and drank the milk from the box and never heard bitching and went to rock concerts and kept his apartment and his favorite jeans and never got cheated on while working and his family and his friends thought he was loving cool as hell and had tons of money & left the toilet seat up.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
*sees other unmarried, childless man*

*feels superior*

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im happy

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

*sees other married man with children*
*feels superior*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

*Has an office he rents, by the docks in the seedy part of town*

*Smokes a lot, works for salary plus expenses, never met a bourbom he didnt like*

*Knows this dame in red is going to be trouble, but cant help but get lost in her puppy dog eyes and sob story*

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
*Eats junk food for breakfast, lunch and dinner because he has no wife to tell him not to*

*Waits for the eventual coronary to take him to a better place*

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

*Becomes Secretary of Defense*

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

*invents calculus*

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

*only diapers I clean are because of my fetish*

~faaaarrrrtfhlghlghl~

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Sancho posted:

*invents calculus*

I don't get this one.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
*Buys jars of baby food*

*Pretends he is Robocop*

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Toilet Shoes posted:

I don't get this one.

Isaac Newton. Would have been 1% of the man he was if he had a wife and kids JUST IMO!!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Sancho posted:

Isaac Newton. Would have been 1% of the man he was if he had a wife and kids JUST IMO!!

yes. Newton was a powerful Volcel. his genius would've been sapped by a woman's touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
His genius was stored in his balls.

• Locked thread