Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Do you still believe yrs to be scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't believe that was the question on the table.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Pinterest Mom posted:

Well, I'm putting it on the table, scumbo!!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

Okay.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

Why are you down with murdering me tho

Tired Moritz posted:

Pinterest Mom posted:

Tired Moritz posted:

I declare both questions to be valid and both of you should answer the pertinent question instead of playing grabass.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Samfucius posted:

What makes you think this?

Still not a fan of 100. That whole bs with claiming/not claiming/breadcrumbing was terribly executed. I'm really not seeing a way where I could do the same from an honest, townie perspective.

##vote 100

The Somber suspicion seems based a lot on meta. He's not super engaged but neither is half the game, it seems like. Hats hasn't even bothered to come back. Why does Somber stand out?

What makes me think that if we kill other scum we would know the scum alignment? Gee idk MAFIA

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

TMMadman posted:

I declare both questions to be valid and both of you should answer the pertinent question instead of playing grabass.

Their refusal to answer my basic question is quite suspicious.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

You should really do your best to not violate causality, in this game of mafia.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Okay guys scum are quandry and also probably tobbs because he is doing that thing where he is the third to vote me and pushes for my lynch even tho he should know better that i am town. Also he replaced merk

God bless

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Pinterest Mom posted:

You should really do your best to not violate causality, in this game of mafia.

Uncooperative players are bad and ergo you are bad!!

##unvote
##vote Pinterest

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

And yet, you reply to my post by not answering the question that was posed to you either.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I already had a case on them yesterday.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
if your argument is 'someone made a case day one that(maybe) turned out to be wrong' and it's not your first game of mafia, you should be a little embarrassed.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't think Pin is maf because they might have a wrong case yesterday. I think they are maf because they are wishy washy and won't commit to anything. I'm asking them a basic question of "do you think yrs is maf?" and they're just dodging it.

Like why would they? If they don't think yrs is scum anymore, why not answer it instead of ignoring it and belittling my questions?

Note that I only voted pin after they won't answer my question.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't think Pin is maf because they might have a wrong case yesterday. I think they are maf because they are wishy washy and won't commit to anything. I'm asking them a basic question of "do you think yrs is maf?" and they're just dodging it.

Like why would they? If they don't think yrs is scum anymore, why not answer it instead of ignoring it and belittling my questions?

Note that I only voted pin after they won't answer my question.

how is this scum behavior? why would scum not give a simple answer? they're trying to keep the narrative from shifting, although admittedly pin is being goony about it.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I'm assuming town don't lie.

The only reason someone would take a long time to answer a basic answer like that is if they're coming up with a lie. And lying is scummy!!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tired Moritz posted:

The only reason someone would take a long time to answer a basic answer like that is if they're coming up with a lie. And lying is scummy!!

i guess if you're assuming pin has the mental capacity of a grapefruit, that follows.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
but otherwise it seems like a bad + lovely case meant to ride on the inexplicable wave of pro 100 year's sentiment.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Idk if you disagree so much, you gonna give me a reason why pinterest won't answer my question that's towny other than hurdur goony goons.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Well duh it's kinda shoddy but that's my thoughts. I had always been pro-yrs so my perception had not shifted.

Maybe you should throw who you think is scum instead?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

Actually, I was betting that you wouldn't be able to respond to "why do you want to kill me" without entirely relying on things that happened after you said you'd be fine killing me, and that my being cagey would bait that out :sun:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Pinterest Mom posted:

Actually, I was betting that you wouldn't be able to respond to "why do you want to kill me" without entirely relying on things that happened after you said you'd be fine killing me, and that my being cagey would bait that out :sun:

Nice puppet master reply.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tired Moritz posted:

Well duh it's kinda shoddy but that's my thoughts. I had always been pro-yrs so my perception had not shifted.

Maybe you should throw who you think is scum instead?

i don't have a good idea since you and 100 seem to be more or less solid, as it is right now. probably some configuration of tmm, max, and ... I don't know, Quandary? I haven't had time to dig back in.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
yeah tmm prob scum I should switch

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

actually, i knew that my posts earlier today would cause all of this :sun:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Moatillata posted:

Okay guys scum are quandry and also probably tobbs because he is doing that thing where he is the third to vote me and pushes for my lynch even tho he should know better that i am town. Also he replaced merk

God bless

Nah I don't know that you're town. I am with you on quandary being a bad though so that is in your favor.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

##vote Keane

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Kashuno posted:

What makes me think that if we kill other scum we would know the scum alignment? Gee idk MAFIA

You wrote that as if killing scum gives us a 100% clear vision as to the whole scumteam, and that is really weird.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

wins32767 posted:

##vote Keane

why keane?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Samfucius posted:

You wrote that as if killing scum gives us a 100% clear vision as to the whole scumteam, and that is really weird.

no, you're misunderstanding what he wrote.

if queen-aligned is scum, we'll find out when we flip more queen-aligned folk. if we flip a scum alignment that's not queen-aligned, that tells out something too.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Ernie. posted:

why keane?

IIRC meta whereby Keane playing cautiously means he's scum. I had that impression as well, but last game I played with seriousposting keane he was town.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
the deadline tomorrow is hecka floating as I will likely be on the road.

also I need a replacement for John Cena/grody/gif , PM me if you're interested.

I am sorry for being such a non-entity as a mod this game so far, but this vacation was unexpected (but far from unappreciated!). I'll be back to being my regular self day 3 and onwards.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

EccoRaven posted:

the deadline tomorrow is hecka floating as I will likely be on the road.

also I need a replacement for John Cena/grody/gif , PM me if you're interested.

I am sorry for being such a non-entity as a mod this game so far, but this vacation was unexpected (but far from unappreciated!). I'll be back to being my regular self day 3 and onwards.

please stay on vacation forever

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
let's just kill glenda imo ##vote gif probst

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

TMMadman posted:

Am I the only one who doesn't really have a problem with 100Yrs ordering the doctor to protect the Queen?

Despite the fact that the Queen isn't expressly town aligned, it seems like she is a major character in this whole thing and I think it was probably wise to protect her until we have more information. I'd really like to see Hats come in and give us more information about his alignment and win condition.

Also, 100Yrs, you said that you're told if the doc/cop do or don't do what you order. So did both of them obey your orders? Because if so, then the cop should have a result on you, although they probably shouldn't just come right out and identify themselves just yet.

They both ignored me. As I said earlier today, "No one listens to me." It was supposed to be wink to them, to let them know it's me the boss. But here we are and I've told you guys everything so so much for subtlety.

There could be more than one doctor. My PM definitely goes out of the way to say A cop and A doctor.

Birdstrike posted:

holy poo poo if you know your alignment why would you request a cop on yourself

Even if the Cop were a variation that always got scum or whatever I thought it'd be good to try to let them know I was the Boss (via the breadcrumbs) and that I was confirmed town for them. Considering the heat I drew/draw it wouldn't be a bad idea to have someone in my corner either.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Birdstrike posted:

Or is it because maybe mafia isn't the game for you? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This, clearly this, as far as I'm concerned.

Birdstrike posted:

If somebody misrepresented my posts to get me dunked I'd be salty as hell and when they flipped not town I sure wouldn't doc them

Well I try to believe the best of people and I really do try to not hold grudges. That's not healthy.

Birdstrike posted:

We're going nowhere fast, time to Archerize this plan

Assuming that 100yrs is the dumbest townie ever (highly probable), who wanted them dead? Max, Somber, PinMom.

Personally I more mistrustful of those wanting to keep me alive, I clearly provide some fodder for them.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Even if the Cop were a variation that always got scum or whatever I thought it'd be good to try to let them know I was the Boss (via the breadcrumbs) and that I was confirmed town for them. Considering the heat I drew/draw it wouldn't be a bad idea to have someone in my corner either.

You could always try being townie through posting, hmm a novel idea

Somberbrero posted:

let's just kill glenda imo ##vote gif probst

I agree ##unvote
##vote somber

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Nothing Somber has done today convinces me he isn't scum.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
moat did you find your stocks or bonds or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hello friends.

I am busy today, I hope to post more this evening.

• Locked thread