Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Zesty posted:

People like this should be mocked when they try to defend bad posting.
as opposed to mocking your lovely posting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I guess Zesty isn't invited to my birthday party anymore. :colbert:

We're going to play laser tag too.

Solice Kirsk has a new favorite as of 23:43 on Apr 26, 2017

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

aww, they drew the stink lines and everything.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

"Eat a bag of dicks!"
"I can't, they're not ripe yet"

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014
I posted this on the first page but it's topical so I can't not throw down again

e: better picture and more content. thank you, google.

incoherent light has a new favorite as of 00:11 on Apr 27, 2017

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm glad we live in an age where cats stealing dicks isn't as widespread as it was in the past.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Their fish were pretty weird back then too.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm glad we live in an age where cats stealing dicks isn't as widespread as it was in the past.

Oh don't you worry, I am sure even back in unwashed times there is no chance pussy would ever try to get your dick.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Wasn't the case with a lot of those things that the monks who drew them never really saw them in person (being cloistered or otherwise not really wandering around), so they just had to go off what people said they looked like?

Sorry if this is posted twice, tried attaching and couldn't find it in the post..

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 00:38 on Apr 27, 2017

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Yes.

Oh God, yes.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Neither. It looks like an empty lot to me.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

MisterBibs posted:

Wasn't the case with a lot of those things that the monks who drew them never really saw them in person (being cloistered or otherwise not really wandering around), so they just had to go off what people said they looked like?

Yes, MisterBibs.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Lord Hydronium posted:

Their fish were pretty weird back then too.

ugh those smug ichthus parody stickers are so dumb :rolleyes:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Elizabethan Error posted:

as opposed to mocking your lovely posting?

:buddy: I LOVE THIS

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

MisterBibs posted:

WTF are you talking about. I am pretty sure monks new what ducks looked like, I mean it's a bunch of dudes in a monastery. Surely they have all at least seen a dick.

Ransack
Aug 9, 2006

IamnotJoe posted:

WTF are you talking about. I am pretty sure monks new what ducks looked like, I mean it's a bunch of dudes in a monastery. Surely they have all at least seen a dick.

Why does your dick look like a duck?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Ransack posted:

If you untuck your dacks and your dick looks like a duck then go see the dick doc quick.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Ransack posted:

Yours doesn't? :stare:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Bogan King posted:

Sorry for doxxing u

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If you untuck your dacks and your dick looks like a duck then go see the dick doc quick.

:golfclap:

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

Paccione posted:

Why would he even think he could make that corner....

For the same kind of reason 11foot8.com exists - because people look and think "yeah, it'll fit".

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Sorry for doxxing u

Duck my sick fuuuck man

Also I think some of the monks were engaging in cunning political satire and other topical humor.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Bogan King posted:

Mine looks like a turnip.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

G H O S T D I C K

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Wasn't there a king who got assassinated while on the toilet/garderobe?

Killer climbed up the poo poo pipe with a loving spear and when the king sat down to do the needful, so did he.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Gorilla Salad posted:

Wasn't there a king who got assassinated while on the toilet/garderobe?

Killer climbed up the poo poo pipe with a loving spear and when the king sat down to do the needful, so did he.

Lol are you thinking of game of thrones?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Yeah that's Game of Thrones. It also took me a while to figure out it's not a documentary.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Uesugi Kenshin, one of the big Japanese warlords of the 16th century, was purportedly killed by a ninja hiding under his toilet with a spear, but there's no direct evidence and it's probably just a story someone made up after the fact.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Seems like it might be hard to drive a spear up someone's rear end in a top hat hard enough to kill them but maybe I have bad luck at dice rolls idk

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Zesty posted:

Actually, because it wasn't funny. You know what that's like.

Lmbo at this very short list of probations that spans 9 years. A bloo bloo bloo he made a handful of mildy racist comments over the course of more than a decade on Something Awful Dot Com, the forums that were making 9/11 jokes before the second tower was hit.

And as to contribute content, I may as well dump a bunch of crap that I've got on my phone.

Are chalk dicks NWS? I only ever browse on my phone I have no real concept of what's acceptable at work :nws: http://i.imgur.com/xvMVzEs.jpg :nws:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Snowy posted:

Seems like it might be hard to drive a spear up someone's rear end in a top hat hard enough to kill them but maybe I have bad luck at dice rolls idk

I dunno, I don't think it'd cause instant death but it'd definitely cause one massive septic wound, plus severe bleeding. If you didn't die outright from the pain/shock, I'd imagine you'd only linger on a few days with a massive infection before you died.

Tears for Fears
Aug 26, 2005

by Smythe

Zesty posted:

Plucky little guy just got a couple probations. No big deal, nothing to judge him about. It's the mods who are terrible and hate it when people are funny. :jerkbag:

People like this should be mocked when they try to defend bad posting.

Do you think the Mod is going to pay some special attention to for your weirdly deep research into another poster?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

syscall girl posted:

Lol are you thinking of game of thrones?

No, Edmund II, though the account is disputed.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Gorilla Salad posted:

No, Edmund II, though the account is disputed.

Wasn't that reputed to be a red hot spear/bar to boot? But yeah, it's as likely as that one king who drowned in a barrel if wine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

drat brilliant