Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
any Joker with my Haircut is a bad Joker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uZznomw_vM

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

How about some completely unfounded "leaks"?

Even if this is bull, I'd go absolutely crazy if we got Ron Perlman voicing Hellboy again.

Also to be honest as bleh as the movie was, I started to dig Leto Joker on design barring the ever-stupid DAMAGED, so I'm good with this new clown.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Apr 27, 2017

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

What's Cyborg's new trait?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Yardbomb posted:

Even if this is bull, I'd go absolutely crazy if we got Ron Perlman voicing Hellboy again.

don't forget face captured.

I'm all for the new Joker being a joker wannabe that got lucky

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

Am I missing something? I just watched a thing where a dude showed off Mother Boxes and they all had stat gear. I thought you only got cosmetics from loot boxes?

all cosmetics have attributes. You can turn them off if you want for most modes, as well as mash some together to keep aesthetic appearances combined with stats you like, poo poo like that. Pretty sure Mother Boxes are the loot boxes in this game.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Green Arrow looking pretty much the same as last time is super disappointing.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Green Arrow looking pretty much the same as last time is super disappointing.

Uh...? Boxing glove arrow..?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

boxing glove could be a modifier but we won't know unless they do a stream for him. by all means everything they've shown in a few fights they did with him seems to appear like he's mostly the same. I don't remember him being especially overpowered or horrible and I can't think of many things to do with him that they haven't done.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

shaders changing the color of green lantern's stuff is all i really wanted to see, and i'm glad it's in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFKV1PbAJIw

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

geeze hal get your poo poo together, a throw a bunch every now and then

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Lavender Lantern.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Here's some Harley versus Super Girl footage from people who know how to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3kwbg8B5GI

I dig the french voices.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

He looks like a gritty reboot of Joker from Savage Reign/Kizuna Encounter.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

For some reason I can't not imagine that Joker design yelling at me in a cockney accent, possibly about "me mobile".

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

I was pretty cold on him when announced, but the way scarecrow plays seems extremely my poo poo. Obnoxiously long-ranged normals that transition into full combos? Yes, please!

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Need more GL gameplay but it looks like he slowed down a bit, which is for the best since that ring grab was bullshit. I hope he still doesn't have the bad machinegun special.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

fadam posted:

Here's some Harley versus Super Girl footage from people who know how to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3kwbg8B5GI

I dig the french voices.

They always sound extremely flat, like they're not emoting sufficiently for the situation. I'm not sure if that's the actresses' faults or I just don't have an ear for the language. It was nice to actually see an even match for once instead of one side just limp noodling it the whole time.

I really want to see someone seriously play Darkseid, since I'm torn between him and Adam.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

MinibarMatchman posted:

Need more GL gameplay but it looks like he slowed down a bit, which is for the best since that ring grab was bullshit. I hope he still doesn't have the bad machinegun special.

I got utterly destroyed by a John Stewart GL in the first game, it was ridiculous. Guy was straight up showing off.

FunkMonkey posted:

They always sound extremely flat, like they're not emoting sufficiently for the situation. I'm not sure if that's the actresses' faults or I just don't have an ear for the language.

Nah these ladies are stilted as hell.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Lurdiak posted:

For some reason I can't not imagine that Joker design yelling at me in a cockney accent, possibly about "me mobile".

The odd thing is I vaguely remember him having that design at one point, but a little thinner, and I can't think exactly WHERE.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/857617863032672260

Probably just joker footage tomorrow

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

FunkMonkey posted:

They always sound extremely flat, like they're not emoting sufficiently for the situation. I'm not sure if that's the actresses' faults or I just don't have an ear for the language. It was nice to actually see an even match for once instead of one side just limp noodling it the whole time.

Nah ir's very flat, video game doesn't get great voice acting performance here

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

https://www.facebook.com/events/291497354623423/

Facebook Live event this afternoon/tonight. Supposed to cover game modes.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I was upset that joker wasn't in. Now that I see his new design I wish he wasn't in.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Bumper Stickup posted:

I was upset that joker wasn't in. Now that I see his new design I wish he wasn't in.

On the other hand, with Joker and Darkseid presumably filling those last two character select boxes Minibar may have dodged a bullet here. Guess we'll find out for sure tomorrow.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Bumper Stickup posted:

It's all your fault

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

FunkMonkey posted:

On the other hand, with Joker and Darkseid presumably filling those last two character select boxes Minibar may have dodged a bullet here. Guess we'll find out for sure tomorrow.

He won't be clear until all the DLC is revealed.

Speaking of

https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/status/857425877944094720

Any guesses?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

don't fret. regardless of his design he might still be the worst character in the game

FunkMonkey posted:

if they reveal DLC characters and one of them is Red Hood tomorrow then I'll gracefully accept my toxx

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

He won't be clear until all the DLC is revealed.

Speaking of

https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/status/857425877944094720

Any guesses?

I would have said "joker is a new person, not the original" but I could swear that you see a weird scar in his chest in those pictures where Superman impaled him. I'll say something wild like "Superman is actually Hank Henshaw" or some poo poo

DLC Inc fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Apr 27, 2017

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I want Joker to be Jason Todd just to finish off the "Joker dies and is reborn via Robin" trifecta with Dick (Dark Knight Strikes Again) and Tim (Batman Beyond).

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Gavok posted:

I want Joker to be Jason Todd just to finish off the "Joker dies and is reborn via Robin" trifecta with Dick (Dark Knight Strikes Again) and Tim (Batman Beyond).

people thought the Damaged Joker in Suicide Squad would legit be Jason Todd if only due to how loving weird he was. I was very disappointed this was not the case and still want this twist to be fulfilled somewhere. Hell you could have Jason Joker kill Damian in the story for max full-circle.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

It was a little tough to see but in the Le Joker video you could see a superfist-sized scar on his chest with stitching.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4xRZjmTUF8

:lol: Cyborg's clash animation

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Jimmy Hats posted:

It's all your fault

:smith:
I just wanted one character I enjoyed playing to be back. Not like this though.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

That intro dialogue burn was pretty good. Dr. Fate rules.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

poo poo! I just remembered the most important question about this game!

IS THE HYPE PIG BACK??!?!!

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

LOL ok, that's one good reason to play Cyborg

also this channel is so loving bad, every video is some guy doing pro Dr. Fate combos against a clueless idiot who gets wrecked. Wanted to see Cyborg's trait but this doofus can't even press the 4th button.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I just remember that DC has Hanna Barbara comics and now I want Space Ghost for DLC.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

KungFu Grip posted:

I just remember that DC has Hanna Barbara comics and now I want Space Ghost for DLC.

Fred Flintstone for DLC actually

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

MinibarMatchman posted:

all cosmetics have attributes. You can turn them off if you want for most modes, as well as mash some together to keep aesthetic appearances combined with stats you like, poo poo like that. Pretty sure Mother Boxes are the loot boxes in this game.

Are loot boxes going to be purchasable with money? Man, I hope not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

omg chael crash posted:

Are loot boxes going to be purchasable with money? Man, I hope not

No microtransactions. The only thing you'll be buying are shaders, skins, and character DLC.

Kelp Plankton posted:

Fred Flintstone for DLC actually

Braniac: Your feeble mind could never comprehend my weaponry.
Fred: Gazoo!?

DLC Inc fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Apr 27, 2017

• Locked thread