Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

tastefully arranged labia posted:

i am upgrading to express everything among other projects i could give two fucks about a lone aboveground pipeline and your sense of aesthetics

making six goddamned kinds of science right now ore plate and green circuits take priority over pipes

regardless i am slowly building my main bus and i will experimenting and bus cogs because why the gently caress not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I teamkilled KFFF two games in a row. PUBG GiP squad is easily the best squad.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Pesticide20 posted:

I teamkilled KFFF two games in a row. PUBG GiP squad is easily the best squad.

i'm downloading this poo poo now it better be good

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

uggghhhhhhh 360kbps i'll play tomorrow :cripes:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Two Finger posted:

i'm downloading this poo poo now it better be good

Just like most online games it sucks if you dont have bros to play with. Its gonna be dead in 6 months but it kicks rear end in the meantime.

Two Finger posted:

uggghhhhhhh 360kbps i'll play tomorrow :cripes:

Lmao 100Mbps :getin::hf::pcgaming:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

orange juche posted:

Just like most online games it sucks if you dont have bros to play with. Its gonna be dead in 6 months but it kicks rear end in the meantime.

Lmao 100Mbps :getin::hf::pcgaming:

yeah i'm currently on a yacht relying on the wifi in the marina

it's.... not great

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
man the netcode is kinda lovely at times and we're all in CONUS I can't say it will be great for you but hell who knows

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Two Finger posted:

yeah i'm currently on a yacht relying on the wifi in the marina

it's.... not great

I'm just relying on comcast, 800 kb/s lol

:smith:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
How I feel not playing with you guys right now

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Slim Pickens posted:

I'm just relying on comcast, 800 kb/s lol

:smith:

ouch dude jesus

my home connection is like 12mbps and i bitch about that lol

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
last match of the night i was on top of a building and watched hct and pesticides buddy get murdered by a team of dudes. i tried to ambush em from above but the loving guns dont clear low walls so i just alerted the assholes. i ran to another building and hid in the bathroom. one guy came in and got shotgunned. he tried crawling away but i executed his rear end. then his pals pincered me in the dining room. ghole showed up a bit late and got himself shot in the back

wasnt as bad as the time we got ambushed in an alleyway and died on top of one another

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Slaughter of the hobos

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Yeeeaahh i'm probably going to get on after my morning class today. i want to maybe do better but I'll be sober so odds are that I will be!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Here player thats presumably better, you take this SCAR L with a suppressor and we can ambush these fucks

yeah man trade me for your AK no problem.

Sees enemy and immediately opens fire with unsuppressed AK :madmax:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

"Oh poo poo guys, I just hosed it all up."

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Godholio posted:

"Oh poo poo guys, I just hosed it all up."

I need a button that just spams that phrase exactly

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Like, I should probably just bind it on the W key or left mouse button

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
should you get PUBG?

I mean, I dunno, prolly I guess

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

gently caress you im organized

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

ok i have this battlegrounds or whatever and will be at my place tonight from about 5pm nzt

which is probably too late for you jackoffs but eh maybe we can play on the weekend

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

yo a link to this just popped up on my facebook has anyone played it

http://store.steampowered.com/app/481190/Stable_Orbit/

it looks dope as hell

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Two Finger posted:

yo a link to this just popped up on my facebook has anyone played it

http://store.steampowered.com/app/481190/Stable_Orbit/

it looks dope as hell

What makes this different/better than KSP with mods?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

tastefully arranged labia posted:

What makes this different/better than KSP with mods?

oh yeah i keep forgetting i own ksp

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Anyone want to get a squad going in Battlegrounds? I've got pretty much the rest of the day to play

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
They announced the new Forza Horizon DLC, and they decided to go all the way and just turn it into Hot Wheels and I'm very on board.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Just nabbed PUBG, somebody post a new invite link to the Discord

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

ded posted:

GIP discord link that does not expire :

https://discord.gg/GHQRD5q

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i can get on in a bit, after I write a detailed post about how much I love my SO to poo poo on my face during some good sex

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Sweet, thanks

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i can get on in a bit, after I write a detailed post about how much I love my SO to poo poo on my face during some good sex

As long as it's between two consenting adults what's the big deal?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Pesticide20 posted:

As long as it's between two consenting adults what's the big deal?

Honestly I don't give a poo poo it was just funny to see your poo poo posted but I don't like hearing sex life stuff and IDK it was a weak JOKE OK MAN

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Honestly I don't give a poo poo it was just funny to see your poo poo posted but I don't like hearing sex life stuff and IDK it was a weak JOKE OK MAN

Lol I know it was a joke on me. I wasn't sure how to joke about your privilege of an SO that loves pooping on you

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

:lol: 1:27 is the loving tits.

Edit: Gonna jump in and play in a few.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Apr 28, 2017

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Has anyone tried Dawn of War III yet? The reviews on Steam so far don't look encouraging.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

The Rat posted:

Has anyone tried Dawn of War III yet? The reviews on Steam so far don't look encouraging.

Shiiiit. DoW 1 is probably my favorite RTS, and even the nerfing that happened in Dark Crusade wasn't enough to kill my love for it. I was really hoping 3 would be worth buying.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
HCT, Rev Maynard, my brother, and I just got a second place finish. Was a pretty exciting match. If Maynard hadn't crashed we could've taken first.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
What it seems is if you liked DOW I or DOW II it has no bearing if you will like DOW III.

Retreat is gone, reinforcement is still a thing, heroes are stronger, the maps are more linear, the campaign is kinda bad, you can still fight the AI but some times it freezes out, the UI is a bit of a mess

Find someone on twitch and watch them play a few rounds to see if you would like it.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

:(

I just want a decent single player campaign. Can't be arsed with multiplayer anymore.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
From what I heard the campaign is 2 or 3 maps for each race and you don't play one race at a time.

I've heard good things about space marine map 2 and the ork campaign but they are nothing spectacular. Also the eldar one has a beeping that wouldn't go away that had to be hotfixed.

Big army fights are back but heroes and some units can use abilities to remove blobs pretty well. Most of your bases will be built closer to the enemy since early anti-vehicle is rare and they are used as reinforcement points.

Heroes cost their own resource which may not be on the map but killing other heroes gives you a bunch of it. Otherwise you got a trickle.

The huge units you see in the trailers are hero units that cost 9 but some others cost as low as 2 but are just normal guys. You get to bring in 3 of these. You also get to pick 3 boosts to your army like tac marines can shoot and move or landing pods now heal.

Each race has at least a unique mechanic.

Space marines tech up and get 1-3 drop pods that they can build units in and slam down but there is a cool down on the pods. They can be altered to do some neat things and orks can use them for scrap. They also get a banner they slam down that can be captured by the enemy. Their ultimate ability is an orbital laser that has a nearby relay which can also be captured by the enemy. Space marines are a low unit army so losing 1 dude is huge. The most bullshit thing they have right now are assault marines that get true damage once upgraded. Space marines are the only team that doesn't get a reinforcement vehicle (I think).

Eldar have shields that recharge slowly, faster if you have a webway. As you tech up, webways can be used as a rally point but most people just have close buildings. Their banshees can charge in a straight line and destroy things and later on wraith guards can teleport back to base if they are about to blow up.

Every orc unit can gather scrap and get a new buff / ability, including vehicles. Orc boys get armor and can stun things in melee once they get scrap. Scrap is generated by waaagh towers or blown up vehicles / buildings. Waagh towers are your tech buildings and the only defense building in the game that you can build anywhere. They also start playing rock music as a buff for nearby guys. A lot of ork poo poo was modeled after mad max: fury road.

You have to level up heroes and unlock new heroes / army doctrines with an in game currency. So sorta like COH2.

Cover is kinda weird. There is terrain that blocks sight, puts people into stealth, and points you can capture that give you a shield buffer over an area that blocks incoming shots but melee guys can walk right in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Godholio posted:

:lol: 1:27 is the loving tits.

Edit: Gonna jump in and play in a few.

https://twitter.com/jbellizzi253/status/857497901513224192

e- headphone warning