Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Good man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Looks like no gaming for me. Got my Macbook Air stolen by security at this music festival I'm stuck at.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
MacBook Air Gaming

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

Looks like no gaming for me. Got my Macbook Air stolen by security at this music festival I'm stuck at.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Average Bear posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Robot Randy posted:

as long as you get yv first

That's my main but if I don't get a screwdriver for a run or two what can you do.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daydreaming about Halo 5 multi and Ghost Recon: Wildlands at work...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Average Bear posted:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Average Bear posted:

Say hello to JaRule for me

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Average Bear posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Average Bear posted:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

That's my main but if I don't get a screwdriver for a run or two what can you do.

restart until you do

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Average Bear posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Csgo and maybe n++ or burnout paradise

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thinking some Fightmans and besides that who knows. Tetris... Mario Kart.. Zelda... Depends man.

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Playing Street Fighter 5 tonight. Maybe I'll play more of The Silver Case later

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nuclear Throne and then probably KOF2000.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

started playing diablo 3 to kill time at work and now ive got the drat bug

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

extremebuff posted:

Congrats, the name of the man who gave it to you?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
n++ is too good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I started playing Persona 5 after I woke up from a nap (head colds ftl) and I think I just beat the last boss

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

extremebuff posted:

Deeyabblo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Played a bunch of X-Men vs Street Fighter and Super Street Fighter II X - The Grandmaster Challenge.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

X-Men vs Street Fighter is sick as hell.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
The infinite combos are ridiculous in xmvssf. I was really hardcore into marvel 1 on kaillera netplay

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nuclear Throne. I've now unlocked all the characters I had on console and have beaten the throne once. Now to try looping

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Dragon Quest Heroes II: Twin Kings and the Prophecy's End

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have the flu or something so I have an excuse to game all day. I played some DMC4 SE which it pretty fun, it feels kinda easy to me compared to Bayonetta. I just beat Persona 5 and I kinda feel like playing another JRPG, what should it be? I was thinking about trying Wild Arms 3

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I have the flu or something so I have an excuse to game all day. I played some DMC4 SE which it pretty fun, it feels kinda easy to me compared to Bayonetta. I just beat Persona 5 and I kinda feel like playing another JRPG, what should it be? I was thinking about trying Wild Arms 3

wild arms 3 rules, my be also dark cloud 2/rogue galaxy ify you haven't played them

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

wild arms 3 rules, my be also dark cloud 2/rogue galaxy ify you haven't played them

I have Rogue Galaxy as a PS2 classic too and it's cool but I can't really get into it for some reason. I feel like playing a chill turned-based game so I think it'll be WA3. Thanks :)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plague of Shadows. i just can't stop playing Shovel Knight. it's too good.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Nuclear Throne or Shovel Knight

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Yakuza 3 and Virtua Tennis

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gonna play NT, might stream it around 9p

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I have Rogue Galaxy as a PS2 classic too and it's cool but I can't really get into it for some reason. I feel like playing a chill turned-based game so I think it'll be WA3. Thanks :)

good choice, the wild arms series is basically lufia 3+

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

also, it'd be cool to stream nuclear throne together w/ someone. hmu on steam if youre interested, its easy to get working

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can't stop playing nuclear throne and Puyo Puyo Tetris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

also, it'd be cool to stream nuclear throne together w/ someone. hmu on steam if youre interested, its easy to get working

I'll do some coop some time. Maybe later tonight, after I'm back home.