Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I dunno im p hard every time i get to my night actions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
*bangs knife and fork on the table*

Start the game!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
wins32767 is replaced by IllegallySober, hooray

On the third day, the storm outside continues to rage. Small floods are forming in the streets, and a bit of water is leaking through the inn's windows and doors. Some of the staff are casting barrier spells to help plug leaks, but, it's unclear if it'll be enough for more than a day or so. Hopefully the weather clears up soon.
But not soon enough for 100yrs. His body was eviscerated, just like Murmur's from the previous day. There's simply no sign of him left to tell whether he was a friend or foe.

100Yrs, ???, ??? (???-aligned), was ripped to shreds night 2.

It is now Day 3

:h: With 20 alive it takes 11 to execute.
:d: Day 3 deadline: Monday, May 1st, ~11PM EDT.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Okay now i feel p bad that didnt listen to him

Wins is "likely" town. I dont think i trust my results anymore

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh great, another janitored kill.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

Wait, are you saying that you got turned into a doc by 100Yrs and he ordered you to protect him and you didn't do it?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

TMMadman posted:

Wait, are you saying that you got turned into a doc by 100Yrs and he ordered you to protect him and you didn't do it?

how the gently caress do you get this from that post

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

this is a stickup posted:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

lol ##vote moat it rhymes.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Kashuno posted:

lol ##vote moat it rhymes.

I reinstate garbage posts ironicat

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
The only flip we have is quandary im gonna try and reread to see who was a no vote/hesistant vote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I reinstate garbage posts ironicat

I've mad a hella long case about why moat is scum. The idea that 100 flipped ??? and, while there is a good chance he was town, Moat immediately comes out with "WOW GEE WHIZ BUMMER DIDN'T LISTEN TO HIM!" is fake.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Cause he said he didn't listen to him. I had been thinking a little bit earlier that maybe 100Yrs power is an alternating thing. Like he just turns 1 random vanilla into a PR, but it switches depend on what order 100Yrs gives.

But then again, I forgot that 100Yrs said he sends out two orders. So that doesn't actually work.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

TMMadman posted:

Cause he said he didn't listen to him. I had been thinking a little bit earlier that maybe 100Yrs power is an alternating thing. Like he just turns 1 random vanilla into a PR, but it switches depend on what order 100Yrs gives.

But then again, I forgot that 100Yrs said he sends out two orders. So that doesn't actually work.

he literally says that he investigated wins in the post you quoted. presumably this means 100yrs told him to investigate someone else

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Good morning, confirming I've received my replacement PM and all the usual stuff about double-voting in an Ecco-game.

Also confirming that I have a massive headache and will be going back to sleep for a few hours.

I've been reading along as the game's gone so I don't have the usual huge re-read to do but still need to refresh my memory on a couple of things.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

he literally says that he investigated wins in the post you quoted. presumably this means 100yrs told him to investigate someone else

I sort of misread the whole post. I've been smoking some :420:

While I did think 100Yrs was town, I also think he was holding something back about how his role really worked.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Okay end of day the people not voting Quandary are:

KFC
Wins
Max
CCkeane
GD - glenda
tpink
LoH

I guarantee scum is in one of those number. To a lesser extent the last three on the bandwagon are Uranium TMM and Sam.

I am operating under the assumption that scum would not want to lose their JOAT and try to hide their vote in a game this large without contributing to their teammates demise. Thoughts?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Kashuno posted:

I've mad a hella long case about why moat is scum. The idea that 100 flipped ??? and, while there is a good chance he was town, Moat immediately comes out with "WOW GEE WHIZ BUMMER DIDN'T LISTEN TO HIM!" is fake.

:tutbutt:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I was going to wait until Hats checked in, but I've essentially been turned into a stump today. I was told that I have lost my vote, but it may return at some point. Although it might not.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
stumps, weak roles, and only janitored kills. Ecco truly is creating the least enjoyable game.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

TMMadman posted:

Also, I was going to wait until Hats checked in, but I've essentially been turned into a stump today. I was told that I have lost my vote, but it may return at some point. Although it might not.

You will be waiting for a long time my friend

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

You will be waiting for a long time my friend

see posts like this are scum posts.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

nvm i misread.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Kashuno posted:

so would it be towny to say hats will check in soon

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I think stickers is scum.

##unvote
##vote stickers

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Kashuno posted:

No its actually a joke bc hats hasnt checked in for two days now?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
how the gently caress am i still alive

anyway, rip yrs. I actually liked his posts because he doesn't burn me all the time :(

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
guys hats will be here in 5 minutes to save the thread

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
good afternoon gentlemen who put the blue light on me

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

Okay end of day the people not voting Quandary are:

KFC
Wins
Max
CCkeane
GD - glenda
tpink
LoH

I guarantee scum is in one of those number. To a lesser extent the last three on the bandwagon are Uranium TMM and Sam.

I am operating under the assumption that scum would not want to lose their JOAT and try to hide their vote in a game this large without contributing to their teammates demise. Thoughts?

Yeah, I'm starting to head back towards the land of 'Moat is scum'. This post is garbage. Oh look, a list of 7 people and he guarantees one is scum! That's like basic mafia 101. You can pretty much pick any 7 random people and you're basically guaranteed to get one scum.

Second, it completely ignores the fact that I was the one who really got the Quandary train moving. I only removed my vote because we got to -1 with some time left and some people who had just shown up. Although to be fair, it wasn't actually -1 because if you look at Eccos vote count and my post where I thought I was the hammer, you will notice that the vote count must be different.

So not only did I start the main move towards Quandary, I also made sure that we did actually get a hammer on him by asking Uranium to add his vote just in case someone missed an unvote. Which happened. I don't know who missed it. I haven't gone back to look.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
also can moat just said who yrs told him to investigate instead of beating around the bush

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yeah Moat is trying to make something out of nothing. Fake content.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I think stickers is scum.

##unvote
##vote stickers

explain

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Tired Moritz posted:

also can moat just said who yrs told him to investigate instead of beating around the bush

You

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

:agreed:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

100 asked you to investigate a dude you have been suspicious and throwing shade on and then you don't do it OK

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Not really. The only flip we have is quandary for sure as scum. We need to draw conclusions from it. Or i guess we could spend all day calling me scum. Up to you guys

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

and... you didn't? why? even I think I would investigate me if I were in your place. Especially since I was pushing against your rear end yesterday.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I'm assuming I can actually place a vote without anything happening to me, but it just won't count. I just sent Ecco a PM to clarify.

I just wanted to put it out there because I'm sure I will forget and vote at some point during the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

Not really. The only flip we have is quandary for sure as scum. We need to draw conclusions from it. Or i guess we could spend all day calling me scum. Up to you guys

you aren't drawing conclusions at all you're naming a third of the game and saying "Hey scum is here" without any look at actual interactions

• Locked thread