Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
:siren:
https://www.reddit.com/r/koreanvariety/comments/64gwv8/cast_for_jtbcs_crime_scene_3_revealed/:siren:

I'm actually okay with this casting list, despite Jinho not being included.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
No Dongmin either? I guess I'm happy with the three I know, but man. I liked always being right in season 2 with the mantra of "If in doubt, it's Dongmin". Because it always was.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
No Jinho and no Dongmin? What's even the point?

I mean, I'll still probably watch it, but why would they do such a thing?

Superrodan fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Apr 10, 2017

facepalmolive
Jan 29, 2009

GuavaMoment posted:

No Dongmin either? I guess I'm happy with the three I know, but man. I liked always being right in season 2 with the mantra of "If in doubt, it's Dongmin". Because it always was.

Dongmin's resting face is his guilty face.

No Yellow, but they got 3 out of 4 on my wishlist, plus, the premiere's on my birthday. I'm pretty stoked.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
I loved Jang but I'm utterly surprised that he's back. I thought we were the exceptions here for liking him.

Also tbf it took a couple of episodes for him to get into the groove iirc

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!
Jang Jin owns. I hope the newbies are cool, but I trust the directors.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
JINHO REALLY DID DIED AT THE END OF SEASON 2 OH NO

Actually they should have him be the first victim that would be pretty funny.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Do something similar to the test case they did at the beginning of season 2, where it's clearly Dongmin who killed him.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Preview for Crime Scene season 3 newly subbed by Bumdi:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5jjyb2_crime-scene-s3e0_videogames

Includes the cast meeting each other for the first time during their first photo shoot, the first guest and their pick of the player cards.

Teek fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Apr 25, 2017

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

And we're back!!

Sehyung seems like a garbage fire, hope he shapes up quickly.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Unfortunately, bumdi stated on twitter that she/he might not be subbing it and is pushing us to watch it on ODK... :(

Max
Nov 30, 2002

More power to them if they have a lot of other things going on right now.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
I've never used ODK. Do they sub their shows, or is it targeted at Korean-speakers?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Some of their shows appear to be subbed, but I don't know what their time table is. Looks like they've had episode 1 of season 3 up for a few days now, but it's still unsubbed.

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
I think the loss of Jinho probably lowered bumdi's desire to sub as much.

I do like the people they brought back and hope the others prove to be entertaining too.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
drat you persona 5 for taking away our Bumdi subs.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

First episode of Crime Scene season 3 now officially subbed here:

http://www.ondemandkorea.com/crime-scene-3-e1.html

The cast is really getting good at finding hidden things.

Good return for the show, not as many wacky antics with Dongmin gone, but still solid. Looks like they streamlined a few minor things yet again.

Teek fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Apr 30, 2017

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
Man, the thing with the sleeping pill was really convoluted eh?

Despite all the crazy red herrings, this episode was really easy to guess this time, even if it feels like they didn't find everything about the culprit's motive.

facepalmolive
Jan 29, 2009
Despite my initial reservations from Episode 0, I'm really digging this new cast. They have some witty in-character banter, and none of them seem brain-dead stupid like some of the Season 1 guests were. If they keep this up, I think it will be my favorite season so far.

Well, count me in as one who guessed the culprit wrong. Also it wasn't clear to me how the cast unanimously decided on the culprit -- I thought it was Yang, where his 'I just looked up poisons on the internet; I didn't actually do it' seemed awfully weak to me.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

https://www.facebook.com/tvnsocietygame/photos/a.642261349259708.1073741827.642227102596466/813316268820881/?type=3&theater

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

facepalmolive posted:

Despite my initial reservations from Episode 0, I'm really digging this new cast. They have some witty in-character banter, and none of them seem brain-dead stupid like some of the Season 1 guests were. If they keep this up, I think it will be my favorite season so far.

Well, count me in as one who guessed the culprit wrong. Also it wasn't clear to me how the cast unanimously decided on the culprit -- I thought it was Yang, where his 'I just looked up poisons on the internet; I didn't actually do it' seemed awfully weak to me.

He researched the poisons because his father died of it, so it's... somewhat convincing to me, given the context

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
You know, I miss Jinho and Dongmin and Hani - but I think the show still has legs.

It can survive those three leaving, but if Park Jiyoon left it'd not be the same at all.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Teek posted:

Good return for the show, not as many wacky antics with Dongmin gone, but still solid. Looks like they streamlined a few minor things yet again.

Is OnDemandKorea free?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Yep. If you're outside of the U.S., you may get a not authorized block though.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Yeah, it's only available in North and South America. :sigh:

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Teek posted:

Cool, I'll check this out today. I get to relive what a glorious deduction idiot I was during the Crime Scene game someone on the forum set up. I literally found the murder weapon, got the hint that it smelled like lemons (was cleaned with a lemon scented thing), and then did not bring that up to anyone.

I hope the new cast is solid, I loved Jinho, Hani and Dongmin and it'll be hard to replace them in my heart.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
New episode is out btw: http://www.ondemandkorea.com/crime-scene-3-e2.html

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Another solid episode. Though Se-hyung and Eun-ji aren't doing much for me as of yet. Ji-hoon is fitting in well, it probably helps that he had been a guest before though.

Next week though!! Hani and Yoon-G!

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

Teek posted:

Next week though!! Hani and Yoon-G!

This week was good but holy poo poo I'm excited for next week! It's a Crime Scene reunion!

Really hoping they got Dongmin and Jinho to guest later in the season.

qbert fucked around with this message at 18:01 on May 8, 2017

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

I still haven't watched any of this new set since I can't synctube them. Anyone have advice for streaming synced video of this outside of downloading the source and uploading my own copy somewhere? I'd been using rabb.it for netflix and crunchyroll stuff but for whatever reason the ondemandkorea player breaks in the streaming web browser.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
So is there a place where I can download these episodes or are the only options streaming?

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Snooze Cruise posted:

So is there a place where I can download these episodes or are the only options streaming?

The koreanvariety subreddit has links to download the raw and srt files for each episode.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

qbert posted:

The koreanvariety subreddit has links to download the raw and srt files for each episode.

Oh of course, I feel like an idiot now. Cool thanks!

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Episode 3 now up and subbed on OnDemandKorea, in which we get a very complicated series of crime scene location visits. Also nice result at the end.

Good to see Hani and Yoon G back again.

http://www.ondemandkorea.com/crime-scene-3-e3.html

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Teek posted:

Episode 3 now up and subbed on OnDemandKorea, in which we get a very complicated series of crime scene location visits. Also nice result at the end.

Good to see Hani and Yoon G back again.

http://www.ondemandkorea.com/crime-scene-3-e3.html

Holy poo poo this episode. Kim's gameplay was so so bad it threw everyone off :argh:

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Really enjoyed the newest ep but I think a translation issue really made it harder to guess the real culprit.

They kept referring to the 2002 case as a rape-murder case. Then when you find out the real culprit for that murder was a woman, you see that the victim's body was staged to look like an attempted rape, which is a pretty distinct difference.

I really hope Hani comes back for more eps this season, she's as goofy as usual.

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo

qbert posted:

Really enjoyed the newest ep but I think a translation issue really made it harder to guess the real culprit.

They kept referring to the 2002 case as a rape-murder case. Then when you find out the real culprit for that murder was a woman, you see that the victim's body was staged to look like an attempted rape, which is a pretty distinct difference.

I really hope Hani comes back for more eps this season, she's as goofy as usual.

Hani rules. Man Season 2's cast was so great.

I think I'd like it if they just had a huge staple of people and rotated them in as their schedules allowed.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Crime Scene episode 4 now subbed: http://www.ondemandkorea.com/crime-scene-3-e4.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
Holy poo poo this case was crazy convoluted. I don't think I was able to follow it all even with the explanation at the end.