Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Has this guy ever spoken to a woman before?

He has, probably not successfully though. Women in the thread are trying to tell him there's no natural light, no place to store anything, no place to put any sort of beauty products, the accent wall is terrible, and they don't want to walk on rocks in the bathroom.

Rocks? Yes, rocks. You'll have to read the thread to find out what I'm talking about!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

He has, probably not successfully though. Women in the thread are trying to tell him there's no natural light, no place to store anything, no place to put any sort of beauty products, the accent wall is terrible, and they don't want to walk on rocks in the bathroom.

Rocks? Yes, rocks. You'll have to read the thread to find out what I'm talking about!

Rocks? Rocks. Rocks. Rocks. Rocks. And bits of silt.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Also mold.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

That thread is amazing. Moldy rocks are only a tiny (but very important) part of the fun.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

A powder room is just a washroom without a bath.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Is that guy just Dennis from Always Sunny? I keep waiting for him to tell us about his plans to float his house out to sea on a barge, so "she won't be able to say no. Because of the implication."

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

oh yeah, you should check out my bath. i ripped up the floors, supports, bank account, laws of physics and plumbing to please an imaginary woman. i'll send you pics.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Oh man, looking at that thread before, he had a perfectly desirable bathroom before he ruined it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813464&userid=57842&perpage=20

O. Henry O-Face
Sep 16, 2009

IUG posted:

Oh man, looking at that thread before, he had a perfectly desirable bathroom before he ruined it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813464&userid=57842&perpage=20

How does someone that dumb afford a place like that.

Unless the whole place is just a bathroom.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

O. Henry O-Face posted:

Lol if you still believe material wealth has anything to do with competence or useful skills

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

From the thread where the dude Grovered up his bathroom by violating the laws of time and space.

quote:

But the damage has been done and the cost to fix it is essentially the same as it is to continue with my original plan.

Wait - does that mean what I think it means?

EDIT: Also, that was a really nice bathroom before he went and hosed it all up.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

O. Henry O-Face posted:

Except now it's not.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Goddamn that thread is good.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

sneakyfrog posted:

*please do not orgasm in or around the bathtub rock moat*

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

That thread is something magical.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

O. Henry O-Face posted:

Sales engineer.

Two great tastes that taste great together

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
He'll find his woman one day, you'll see. Follow e/n for updates.

E: beatmasterjo indeed

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 21:33 on May 3, 2017

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Has this guy ever spoken to a woman before?

That depends, are phone sex lines still a thing?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

What does a sales engineer even do besides gently caress up perfectly good bathrooms apparently

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

CzarChasm posted:

That depends, are phone sex lines still a thing?

Very much. And the people who call in are a very special kind of weird

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Gloryhold It! posted:

Very much. And the people who call in are a very special kind of weird

if you are a phone sex operator and you dont have a thread.

well. you should.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
I think the best part about Grover 2.0 is that the lunacy begins on page 1.

Usually you have to wait a bit before the mayhem starts.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Patrick Spens posted:

Honestly, that was probably worse, if you'd been screeching at him he could have brushed it off, calmly explaining what you want from a bathroom and his didn't have it was harder to ignore.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

sneakyfrog posted:

if you are a phone sex operator and you dont have a thread.

well. you should.

It was my ex unfortunately

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

I'm laughing at everyone who defended that guy tens of pages ago because ''he was listening.''

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Gloryhold It! posted:

It was my ex unfortunately

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Gloryholed IT :mmmhmm:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

From the thread where the dude Grovered up his bathroom by violating the laws of time and space.

Also building codes. Lots of building codes.

“diy?!” bEatmstrJ grovers in the door and just keeps grovering, sliding off around the bathroom, bouncing against walls. he grovers against your bathtub, busting it up big time. you get the feeling he’s trying to say something to you but he’s grovering at such a high velocity you just can’t quite make it out. as he finally nails a window and falls out you think you hear him exclaim “I’m not a structural engineer , that’s what’s so CRAZY about this” on the way down

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

“diy?!” bEatmstrJ grovers in the door and just keeps grovering, sliding off around the bathroom, bouncing against walls. he grovers against your bathtub, busting it up big time. you get the feeling he’s trying to say something to you but he’s grovering at such a high velocity you just can’t quite make it out. as he finally nails a window and falls out you think you hear him exclaim “I’m not a structural engineer , that’s what’s so CRAZY about this” on the way down

I've had a lovely day and I needed that laugh. Thanks.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

this belongs in this thread

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

sneakyfrog posted:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'll give you this much at least: the phrase "and you can't escape because you'll get an electric shock and your ovaries will explode" came up and is pretty representative (minus not having heaps of racism).

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I don't care what everyone says, you're ok Powerful Two-Hander.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Condimentalist posted:

Trip report: the Sunday afternoon post-coitus nap is the best sleep ever. Also, my wife, who swore against butthole pleasures, is starting to enjoy it thanks to this threads advice to start touching it anyway
:feelsgood:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My post-coitus Crunchwrap Supreme tastes all the better knowing Bethany is coming around on Butthole Pleasures.

no they will not posted:

[seductively] I am cornholio

emoji posted:

With years of subtle poisons, torture devices, and sophisticated psychological abuse I've conditioned by wife to retch if she tries to get horny with no poo stuff going on

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

KoRMaK posted:

Every 3 months I had to take the ladder out and go vaseline the tree so my wall wouldnt growl. Now, no more!

duTrieux. posted:

do you live in twin peaks

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

Wait - does that mean what I think it means?

All causes shall give way. I am in tub
Stepped in so far that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
Strange things I have in head, that will to hand,
Which must be acted ere they may be scanned.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

anthonypants posted:

windows 10 s

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Gorilla Salad posted:

that was a really nice bathroom before he went and hosed it all up.
It's not hyperbole to say that that is the nicest bathroom I have ever seen. It's like the sort of bathroom you build in The Sims because you don't want to waste time with them getting stuck behind each other and shooing each other away. You see the first photo and you think "yeah, that's a nice bathroom", but then you scroll down and realise you'd seen less than half of it. And this maniac thought he could make it better?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Tiggum posted:

It's not hyperbole to say that that is the nicest bathroom I have ever seen. It's like the sort of bathroom you build in The Sims because you don't want to waste time with them getting stuck behind each other and shooing each other away. You see the first photo and you think "yeah, that's a nice bathroom", but then you scroll down and realise you'd seen less than half of it. And this maniac thought he could make it better?

Builder. Grade.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

Pretty sure I saw this exact mugshot with a headline saying he ate something like 20 burgers and 5 gallons of Coke.

gleebster posted:

He's a recidivist, then?