Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

White Coke
May 29, 2015

paragon1 posted:

Allison should probably obliterate eyes guy from existence, to show she doesn't tolerate rudeness to her staff.

Challenge him to an eating contest and show them once and for all that no one eats humans better than a human.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
He destroyed her cool shades. This man has no honor.

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

Redeye Flight posted:

He destroyed her cool shades. This man has no honor.

Turns out the shades were a seal to stop Cio transforming into Yab. She'll power up and tag team with Allison to murder the devil court, then at the end Himself will appear and say heh, never liked those losers anyway.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

Turns out the shades were a seal to stop Cio transforming into Yab. She'll power up and tag team with Allison to murder the devil court, then at the end Himself will appear and say heh, never liked those losers anyway.

then Zoss drives a motorcycle through the wall, says "drat girls, good poo poo" and takes them all out for ice cream

e. 2 Michael is hanging by his underpants from the back of the motorcycle and every time it hits a bump he gets a wedgie.

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 22:51 on May 4, 2017

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I've always imagined Zoss as riding around on some sort of mega-elephant, but mostly so he has a convenient thing to leap dramatically into battle from while cool music plays.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

paragon1 posted:

I've always imagined Zoss as riding around on some sort of mega-elephant, but mostly so he has a convenient thing to leap dramatically into battle from while cool music plays.

Jagganoth is pretty elephantine.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

White Coke posted:

Jagganoth is pretty elephantine.

That's just his helmet. Jagganoth is just a really big human (who is also the most powerful demiurge.)

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

wiegieman posted:

That's just his helmet. Jagganoth is just a really big human (who is also the most powerful demiurge.)

you just haven't seen him in his full, official fursuit ensemble yet

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
actually he's a pretty friendly guy

White Coke
May 29, 2015

wiegieman posted:

If the Conquering King says you're an elephant you better do what he says. He might cut you.

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

paranoid randroid posted:

e. 2 Michael is hanging by his underpants from the back of the motorcycle and every time it hits a bump he gets a wedgie.
loving lol.

Also the motorbike is 6 Juggernaut and the skeletons are shredding mad guitar riffs.

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012

White Coke posted:

If the Conquering King says you're an elephant you become what he Wills you to be

Fixed that for you.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
If the Conquering King says you're an elephant then you're an elephant. True Royalty is knowing that you can make the universe understand that you can make it so that elephants look and act like you, and not the other way around.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
abaddon please make a devil with big floppy elephant ears

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Avshalom posted:

abaddon please make a devil with big floppy elephant ears

Big floppy woolly mammoth ears, so that they'll be fluffy too.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

New page!

I continue to love that there is one bog-standard normal-rear end Chernobog-from-Fantasia-style demon among the high council of ebon devils.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
That middle panel is pretty well put together.

I'm ready for carnage.

E: also I was kinda hoping her hands and face would stay all scarred up from that, but it looks like she's already putting things back how they were.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'm not sure whose idea was worse at this point, Allison for accepting Incubus' offer of tainted fuel, or Incubus, for finding a flickering ember and teaching her to burn.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I take back everything I have previously said about how accepting Incubus's offer being a terrible decision, because of my personal desire to see Allison crush these dudes.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I will laugh so hard of she powers up and then the Ebon Devils proceed to shitstomp her anyway and mock her for using borrowed power.

But of course that's entirely the wrong moment for that from a narrative perspective.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I started a handful of posts but nothing quite feels right.

But this

Schwarzwald posted:

I take back everything I have previously said about how accepting Incubus's offer being a terrible decision, because of my personal desire to see Allison crush these dudes.

is pretty close.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Oh man I just realised Loab is reading Cio's fanfiction.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Pureauthor posted:

That's definitely a paddlin'.

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001
I feel like Incubus did make her a terrible offer, but it was the best one she was going to get. What was the alternative? The current kings had years, decades, or centuries to learn, hone their powers, and understand the strength of the gates with, presumably, SOME instruction. Allison had no one and nothing to tell her what to do. Now she has one of only a few people in all the multiverse who understands on a bone-deep level. It was a bad deal, yes, but the alternatives were worse.

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together
Time to get Rowdy.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I think I, as a person, have always been very good about being moderate and patient but to hell with all that I want the next page now.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

With luck, we'll only have 5,999,999,992 to go after the next few pages.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Pureauthor posted:

I just realized Cio is screaming "NO! NO!" at that specifically.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

They can insult her, beat her, torture her, or threaten to consign her to eternal torture, but there are lines you shouldn't cross my dude

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
Yo I'm just going to pitch this here: there are 7 arch devils to parallel the 7 demiurges and their associated aspect and syllable. Eyeballs can combine the red and white arts and wears orange like Mottom. One of them has a head that's a literal tower. There's a buff guy, a quiet guy who rarely speaks, a thing with worms instead of a face. Don't ask me about the others, the link might strengthen or weaken as the scene progresses.

Pureauthor posted:

I will laugh so hard of she powers up and then the Ebon Devils proceed to shitstomp her anyway and mock her for using borrowed power.

But of course that's entirely the wrong moment for that from a narrative perspective.

Well she did get called a thrall. I assumed they'd figured out the Incubus connection straight away but maybe they just assume Cio has conned her.

Jormagund
Jul 17, 2005
Totally gay for Puffery
Operant: Please decide whether Incubus is Bowie or Izzard and stick with it.

(you're fabulous darlin')

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
he's incubus

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

The many eyed one shall soon be known as the blind.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
It's been far too long since I saw Juggs.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Benson Cunningham posted:

It's been far too long since I saw Juggs.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.

He's mellowed since I saw him last.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
How can anybody think Allison made a bad decision allying with Incubus. I'd think you'd guys would understand that for True Royalty there is no such thing as a bad decision.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Sometimes bad decisions are actually good decisions in disguise as bad decisions that are disguised as good decisions...

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

Well she did get called a thrall. I assumed they'd figured out the Incubus connection straight away but maybe they just assume Cio has conned her.

I'm almost positive they think she's a flunky/slave/servant of Cio's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

They probably noticed that Allison has a giant glowing Fragment Of God in her forehead and figured Yabby was up to her old tricks of trying to snag herself some Godpower.