Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Heroine REM:

5 on main, 2 on alt:

Main:

Mel
Sheena
Kuvia
Sheena
Mito

Alt:

Mito
Mito

Meh....

Dont know what I will do with 9 fuckin Sheena's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Kilson posted:

Not sure how you think they got to max skill without being max awoken.

I saw the mix of max skills and + counts, so I figured some of them weren't skilled yet.

Manatee Cannon posted:

I rolled mito twice per account last time heroines was around
Puzzles and Dragons: that's real loving Mito.

Which matches my rolls : 2x Mito, 1x elgenubi (makes #3), 1x uruka.

I think uruka is new- I don't remember the damage absorb void skill excusing for the last heroine machine.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Yeah I don't want to pull now cause I have dupes from the last heroine event and I don't need mp at all.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
After seeing the Julie/Ragdra/Ragdra/Ragdra/Odindra/Julie team I have a new thing to want MP for :toot:

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
I rolled for Mito because I didn't have one from last time around:

Romia (new)
Kuvia (second)
Sheena (fifth)
Mito, done

Two out of four pulls are new, I'll take it. Still haven't pulled any Mels. :smug:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I am a Dark mech and a Canopus away from owning a super Ult Ra Dragon. Given that I just pulled Uruka, what's the best use for her?

My current team is:

RaDra(Maeda Keiji)/Kanna(Muse)/DAthena(Oroochi)/Isis(ShRoots)/DKali(Ichigo)/RaDra(???)

Where is the best place to put my shiny new whale bait? I know typically she would be inherited over Isis, but I only have one Dkali, so should I move it to D/B and use it as a team member?

Should I keep it as it and inherit it onto RaDra for Pal Point bait? Help me Zo you're my only hope.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Paul Zuvella posted:

I am a Dark mech and a Canopus away from owning a super Ult Ra Dragon. Given that I just pulled Uruka, what's the best use for her?

My current team is:

RaDra(Maeda Keiji)/Kanna(Muse)/DAthena(Oroochi)/Isis(ShRoots)/DKali(Ichigo)/RaDra(???)

Where is the best place to put my shiny new whale bait? I know typically she would be inherited over Isis, but I only have one Dkali, so should I move it to D/B and use it as a team member?

Should I keep it as it and inherit it onto RaDra for Pal Point bait? Help me Zo you're my only hope.

she's only really useful if you plan on farming a3 or m.athena with radra, in which case you can run her in place of kanna or just inherit on kanna (assuming coop anyway, your team would have to change a lot for it to be reliable solo)

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I rolled Julie.

I have a lot of blue stuff I rolled fairly recently. I got most of it max leveled from free normals but no awakenings yet. I need so many Tamadra.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Paul Zuvella posted:

I had 20 stones, figured I'd spend them because why the gently caress not.

:stonk:

Welp. That's pretty cool.

Didn't want to roll on that but your roll made me do one and I got Elgenubi :|

Oh well.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

One roll, Kuvia. Nice but not sure I have a use for her anywhere

Did both MHera and MZeus for the first times yesterday, using DAthena teams and getting lucky with my boards. Just MAthena left

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

maou shoujo posted:

Romia's 7x6 LS is useful, she's not the strongest 7x6 out there but it's a useful gimmick. She's also a great sub for Acalanatha with her Zuoh active and lots of fingers.

Julie is a good leader, 4/56.25/1.77 if you consider her shield LS as HP/RCV. She has a wide subpool when you can run both blue and green cards after ulting. I like her a lot for farming A3, she's the leader who finally made that dungeon fun for me. Her Balboa active is also useful in 3-player Arena, as you really really really will want a defense void to deal with Metatron.

Momiji's awakenings as a base are kinda meh, but her active is excellent. Tricolor board changes that have Heart as one of the colors will never go out of style. Even if you don't find room for her as a direct sub, she's still an excellent inherit for any green or light team that can still activate their LS afterwards. Myr for instance, there's still plenty of people using her, or in JP 3p I see people using Momiji for Yog-Sothoth. Good card she is.

Cool, thanks.

I've never tried the 7x6 thing even though this account already has a Navi as I suck at rainbow stuff. The 2 color thing looks more my bag

Only one I've actually tried so far is Momiji as I'm playing that account on a slow as gently caress old HTC Desire, so the 2 secs and the fingers make it actually playable, heh

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Rolled on waifu rem, got a third sheena, I am a dumb motherfucker

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

UHD posted:

Rolled on waifu rem, got a third sheena, I am a dumb motherfucker

Meanwhile, here's someone that rolled 200 times in it because he wanted a 5th Uruka.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Well I mean I'm not that stupid, but I still stand by my post

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Crap. I need a Sphinx but I forgot what team I use to get past Sopdet.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

GoodBee posted:

Crap. I need a Sphinx but I forgot what team I use to get past Sopdet.

dathena is a good one

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I completely forgot about sopdet when I started sphinx with dathena, but as it turns out you can just match like 1 dark combo per turn and be fine so long as you don't get unlucky with skyfalls. even if you gently caress up the damage, you can always just pop your active with dathena herself for extra turns since the rest of the dungeon is easy

stuff with good damage control like ronove can kill her easy as well, tho if you have fujin or uruka then just shut off her gimmick and blow her up

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I don't have anything to shut off her gimmick. I could probably make a janky Revo Haku team to run with DAthena. Hmm.

Edit: or just try my Revo Neptune team with DAthena?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Just use whatever team and throw a delay on it for training wheels. Go spend 5 minutes in corridors figuring out how to deal less than 200k on your team.

Or yeah just use a DAthena with fujin inherited and literally any dark lead and you'll probably be fine.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Use a friend DAthena with Fujin then?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

DAthena makes Zaerog easy to farm and with the experience bonus i'm leveling up like crazy.

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 18:05 on May 8, 2017

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I just brought my Revo Neptune team with DAthena and blue pronged Sopdet to death. I had an unlucky skyfall so the DAthena delay helped.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Pulled a Momiji, guess that'll be good for the Myr team I never use anymore...

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

Zoness posted:

After seeing the Julie/Ragdra/Ragdra/Ragdra/Odindra/Julie team I have a new thing to want MP for :toot:

Is there a video of this build? I see it tossed around and I'm wondering why this build and not a water build. Is it just trying to even out the killers across everyone? I am curious since I just rolled a julie today and have everything except the 3rd ragdra.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
So I stopped playing this game a couple years ago because it got too grindy and I felt like it never went anywhere. I was recently reminded of it and re-installed it (didn't have my old data so I just started over). After about a week and a half, I'm rank 90 with an Apocalypse team of mostly maxed 6-star dragons and a somewhat inferior Blue Odin god team, and I'm breezing through dungeons that I remember being murdered by after months of playing, last time around.

Is this, like, normal now?

Also, I don't know any of the nicknames for new cards, so I have a hard time following discussions and judging what's good now. Would anyone have time to look at my best dozen or so cards and tell me if there's some better strategy I should be using, or which ones suck and which ones are going to evolve into something amazing?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

pookel posted:

So I stopped playing this game a couple years ago because it got too grindy and I felt like it never went anywhere. I was recently reminded of it and re-installed it (didn't have my old data so I just started over). After about a week and a half, I'm rank 90 with an Apocalypse team of mostly maxed 6-star dragons and a somewhat inferior Blue Odin god team, and I'm breezing through dungeons that I remember being murdered by after months of playing, last time around.

Is this, like, normal now?

Also, I don't know any of the nicknames for new cards, so I have a hard time following discussions and judging what's good now. Would anyone have time to look at my best dozen or so cards and tell me if there's some better strategy I should be using, or which ones suck and which ones are going to evolve into something amazing?

Yes, it is very normal. This game is incredibly easy.

also if you want to link a padherder account, or just post screenshots of your monster box I'm sure people will help out!

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Eight rolls, mostly dups. But I did get two Momijis, and Momiji was the only one I hadn't pulled from when the first time Heroines came around, so that's ok. Even if she doesn't make it onto a team, that's a good skill to have for inherit purposes.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

What's the lowdown on the patch tomorrow & challenge dungeon change? Anything confirmed ?

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

3 packs + 2 free pulls rolled on stream because bad fiscal responsbility, things I kept:

Navi (new)
Elgenubi (2nd)
Romia (new)
Julie!
Elgenubi (3rd)
Barbara!
Romia (2nd)
Elgenubi (4th)

If you're wondering if it was worth it thread?

The answer is yes.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Paul Zuvella posted:

Yes, it is very normal. This game is incredibly easy.

also if you want to link a padherder account, or just post screenshots of your monster box I'm sure people will help out!

I didn't know about Padherder, thanks!

I haven't filled out all the details like awakenings but I put most of my rares in: https://www.padherder.com/user/pookel/monsters/#31,0,31,8191,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;rarity,1

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

pookel posted:

I haven't filled out all the details like awakenings but I put most of my rares in: https://www.padherder.com/user/pookel/monsters/#31,0,31,8191,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;rarity,1

You don't really have anything that stands out as a long term leader yet. You should just keep collecting stones, and then roll during, and only during, godfests. For new boxes like yours special REMs are almost never worth it.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

pookel posted:

Just smash everything you can with Apocalypse. Have you unlocked Challenge Mode? Try to rack up as many stones in Challenge Mode because it will be reset soon and you'll be able to get another stone for clearing it again in New Challenge Mode.

Clear the Technical Castle of Satan in the abyss to unlock Challenge Mode.

Pair your Blue Odin team with Dark Athena goon friends.

PadGuide is a good app for looking up stuff.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm just waiting for the US to give us five free rolls on the Heroine REM,like they did in JP.

Of course, this time we didn't even get a free roll in the mail so I guess I'll be waiting a long time.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

GoodBee posted:

Just smash everything you can with Apocalypse. Have you unlocked Challenge Mode? Try to rack up as many stones in Challenge Mode because it will be reset soon and you'll be able to get another stone for clearing it again in New Challenge Mode.

Clear the Technical Castle of Satan in the abyss to unlock Challenge Mode.

I just did yesterday. poo poo, Challenge Mode is going to reset? I better go clear everything, lol.

I rolled God Carnival a couple times, learned my lesson.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I still want an Ilmina. But I know she's like 1.5% but now there's more new waifus I wouldn't hate to roll (that are even rarer) and I want my whaletoy...

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
Rolled 2 packs today, only things of note were Ilmina #3 and Elgenubi #6. I still need Meridionalis, Julie, and Uruka. I'm going to roll until I get them, but I can't buy another 85 pack for a few hours or they'll shut off my credit card again.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zeta posted:

Rolled 2 packs today, only things of note were Ilmina #3 and Elgenubi #6. I still need Meridionalis, Julie, and Uruka. I'm going to roll until I get them, but I can't buy another 85 pack for a few hours or they'll shut off my credit card again.

Get a GungHo visa.

I sometimes feel tempted to spend money on the game but gently caress the Canadian dollar! US stones are pretty drat expensive right now.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Those 4x exp descendeds are pretty cool; cleared out the whole challenge before lunch.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Paul Zuvella posted:

You don't really have anything that stands out as a long term leader yet. You should just keep collecting stones, and then roll during, and only during, godfests. For new boxes like yours special REMs are almost never worth it.

Counterpoint: literally every possible roll in the Heroine REM is a better starting pull than that box

Pull once, and exactly once, on the Heroine REM (I don't know if they give out a memorial roll for players who didn't get one last time around, but you might get a free roll when you hit rank 50)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

dragon enthusiast posted:

Counterpoint: literally every possible roll in the Heroine REM is a better starting pull than that box

Pull once, and exactly once, on the Heroine REM (I don't know if they give out a memorial roll for players who didn't get one last time around, but you might get a free roll when you hit rank 50)

Yeah, I had a similarly poor starter box and pulled 3 times and just threw them all in a team and its much, much better that what I had, or would have had if I'd toughed it out.
Spent 30 stones (all earned) but have managed to earned back another 20 already. Even as stat stick, a few pulls are worth it for a new player, especially when the game is throwing multiple snow globes, stones, tamadra and whatnot