Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

pro strat if theres more than a thousand daycrew posts i just skip em all

pro strat :omarcomin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

omar culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably mestastasize into the cancer that kills the barksdale gang.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

omar culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably mestastasize into the cancer that kills the barksdale gang.

:roflolmao: :roflolmao: :roflolmao:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

2D Cat wins by 7 votes majority and is Secretary of Liquor, may he bring his best thinking face game for the goblins~

so be it that Weeping Wound and M_Gargantua are undersecretaries and may handle beer and wine respectively and confer with 2DCat for alcohol of the week should they choose for immunity and bragging rights and should contesting these decisions put forth by the Liquor committee is probation worthy~

Next thing on the agenda soon moving forward once 2DCat testifies at Congress!

(Appreciate the) Congrats on your arbitrary but slightly fancy position! :toot:

I have conferred with my staff and the beer shall be: tall and cheap

probably the High Life to christen this happenin' department :sax:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Hmm my cabinet is starting to become restless and divisive over domestic issues

I know what I should do to quickly resolve this issue without balming it and using it as a smokescreen for another agenda

WAR! :sun:

*chews on the nib of my Chuck Schumer™ reading glasses*

I will start a draft to order Tomahawk probations over the course of this administration to be fired into the Suck Zone and test the stability of their vortex located on an airfield. The Department of Defense can coordinate this war effort to the rest of C-SPAM should some D&D fanatic goes renegade and needs one o them heat seeking probations. Be sure to clear the airfield so we can test appropriately :cheers:

This EO, which will ensure a much more aggressive stance against the foreigners who are coming right into the goblin's nests and gentrifying it. Their ways have been tolerated for quite a while, but lets face it. We want the funny mocky topical posts and inside political jokes and not the crying, bitter grudge posts and D&D drama that consistently gets brought here to test the goblins. There are culprits who know this very clearly and do it daily. The D&D rejects have also had a hard time integrating with much of an uncomical rebellion flair and one more of mediocrity which adds to the insufferable edge of their posts. They are bringing Anythink to a dangerous level that can make this D&D lite instead of C-SPAM.

Anyways, that was my heavily biased fearmongering speech to persuade you to vote on an EO that gives more carte blanche to minimize the D&D creep-in. A little tough love to keep C-SPAM to the gobbos. They already have an entire forum out there after all~

We may begin voting as a cabinet to ratify this order. All in favor of "The Lemonsucc EO"?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

it reminds me of the heady days of [names of two posters from before i started posting here] when the world trembled at the sound of our shitposts

now they will treble again - at the sound of our supersize happy meals

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
aye

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
extremely Bart Simpson yelling into a megaphone centipede voice]: aye

Madame President, it is the opinion of the Department of Hypernormalization that justice should be swift, and plentiful, and lemon-scented.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Pine Sol the fucc outta em, C-SPAM bless the gobbo nest spring cleaning on this may day :patriot:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
AYE

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I saw Nazi klurfs in that thread, so aye

also yeesh, that's hella succ for even the succ zone :chloe:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
It's 2pm, I'm drunk, and I see people saying Aye... So Aye

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
glass of chardonnay aye

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
DoD stands ready to execute national tasking.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
extremely chancellor palpatine voice]: execute order sixty ... n i n e

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
My day drunkenness has given me an idea on how to handle the situation at hand

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

2DCAT posted:

My day drunkenness has given me an idea on how to handle the situation at hand

i'm mowin the air, randy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
when D&D gives you lemons, well...h*ck I suppose yer supposed to make lemonade much like how our president Donglad Tormp very much loves our goblin piss

That's an Aye from me

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Madame President you are a woman of the people and I promise to do my part by mashing the report button when something seems amiss :patriot:

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, looks like nite crew became narc crew

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
What happened to the spirit of ed balls

what happened to nothing mattering

Ur all wearing suits now,

u sold out

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cast out this hippie muahaha

*lights cigar with ed balls signed photo*

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

What happened to the spirit of ed balls

what happened to nothing mattering

Ur all wearing suits now,

u sold out

so is that an aye or a nay, because this is a senate quorum, and if you don't have a vote, you don't have a say, citizen :clint:

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Will no one investigate this deranged, inebriated president and her cabinet of sycophants and career shitposters" I lament, positioning myself for a presidential run as a principled outsider.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

Anyways, that was my heavily biased fearmongering speech to persuade you to vote on an EO that gives more carte blanche to minimize the D&D creep-in. A little tough love to keep C-SPAM to the gobbos. They already have an entire forum out there after all~

We may begin voting as a cabinet to ratify this order. All in favor of "The Lemonsucc EO"?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

FabioClone posted:

"Will no one investigate this deranged, inebriated president and her cabinet of sycophants and career shitposters" I lament, positioning myself for a presidential run as a principled outsider.

well hey there, trump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
aye

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Seems like we have a Majority Vote, 8 out of 12. The Ayes have it~ Death is Certain inshallah~

You may proceed with the the operation at once DoD :o:

May Satan Have No Mercy On Our Souls :unsmigghh:

Ed Balls pluribus unum

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

aye

succ it

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
extremely oppenheimer voice]: I am become trump, destroyer of brains

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

extremely oppenheimer voice]: I am become trump, destroyer of brains

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

the only thing inaccurate in this gif is the little crows feets he got that make him look like he's currently or capable of experiencing happiness :cawg:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

idk whats happening rn are at war

could we be

could we be at war w pet island

it could be used for discussing pences lusts after the conquest

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

should i be buying judges???? zords?? whipping things????????

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im stocking up on elmers

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Squizzle posted:

idk whats happening rn are at war

could we be

could we be at war w pet island

it could be used for discussing pences lusts after the conquest

i p much just rove forum to forum creating proxy wars with pet island and coupon and deals

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

who will be first to taste the lash

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i preside over all vices

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i will make yr monsters grow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch