Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

SKULL.GIF posted:

WaPo deliberately did not release specifics

so wait these anonymous officials actually relayed this secret information in full to wapo lol?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

SKULL.GIF posted:

WaPo deliberately did not release specifics

well that's nice of them!

so Trump did something not illegal, he possibly saved some Russian civilians from dying, yet the world knows about this now because of journalism

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

piss tape is real. the rogue POTUS twitter acc has real wh staff on it. trump really does tape everything that happens in the women's bathroom

Lol no he just barges in with his dick out

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

so wait these anonymous officials actually relayed this secret information in full to wapo lol?

From what I understand they may even have seen a copy of the transcript of the meeting.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

well that's nice of them!

so Trump did something not illegal, he possibly saved some Russian civilians from dying, yet the world knows about this now because of journalism

youre certifiable

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

paul_soccer10 posted:

Lol no he just barges in with his dick out
But first he swaps the signs so it looks like they went into the wrong bathroom. Power move.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
here is my impression of donald trump
wahh, i can read all these classified materials but they still won't let me see the KFC secret recipe

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

paul_soccer10 posted:

It's probably best to let other more serious nations have access to the USAs sensitive Intel at this point anyway so I say good for President Trump

What other serious nations

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker

VikingSkull posted:

reminder that ISIS bombed a Russian airliner in 2015 over Egypt

Speaking of fake news that very same airliner had its tail plane sheared off on a previous flight. It was an old faulty jet and Egypts tourist industry paid the price.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Thirsty Girl posted:

youre certifiable

I mean maybe it's because I'm dumb here but I dunno why I should be so mad about this

Russia did warn us about the Boston bombers beforehand, no one seemed to get mad at Russia for that

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

turn off the TV posted:

From what I understand they may even have seen a copy of the transcript of the meeting.

wait, a transcript? wouldn't that imply some sort of recording likely there

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Id agree with vikingskull if Trump weren't a moron because I have a hard time believing he wasn't just running his mouth off

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

turn off the TV posted:

wow i sure hope washpo does thorough backgrounds check on the unpaid interns that use this stuff to write articles lmao

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mega64 posted:

What other serious nations

The De.ocratic Peoples Republic of My rear end

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
hahaha god isis is so comically evil

Goals for the week: brainstorm all-new ways to explode planes; chop off a few heads; be insane.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Trump should get a letter certified by the Russia law firm of the year saying he did not leak classified information to the Russians the day after he fired the Director of the FBI for pursuing an investigation into Trump's collusion with the Russians.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

paul_soccer10 posted:

Id agree with vikingskull if Trump weren't a moron because I have a hard time believing he wasn't just running his mouth off

it's either this or the media is in such a froth to pin stuff on Trump that they've gone crazy themselves

it's 50/50 odds in my estimation

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

wow i sure hope washpo does thorough backgrounds check on the unpaid interns that use this stuff to write articles lmao

Lol like that even matters at this point, loving Buzzfeed got the same news.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

paul_soccer10 posted:

The De.ocratic Peoples Republic of My rear end

You guys sound cool. I'll tell you the codes to our nuclear arsenal if you give me a fist bump, right now!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
gbs loves trump

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Snooze Cruise posted:

here is my impression of donald trump
wahh, i can read all these classified materials but they still won't let me see the KFC secret recipe
<Trump holds a large folder marked "Classified: TOP SECRET." He looks back and forward to make sure he is alone and pops it open and stares at its contents. Across the pages are professional evaluations of the President's cognitive decline and various scenarios of replacing him>
<Trump's eyes widen>
Trump: I wish I could read.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Secular Humanist posted:

hahaha god isis is so comically evil

Goals for the week: brainstorm all-new ways to explode planes

maybe something they could chat with the US Navy about over brunch

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Mega64 posted:

You guys sound cool. I'll tell you the codes to our nuclear arsenal if you give me a fist bump, right now!

dead mans hand system but instead it's a complicated series of pipes and pressure sensors to gauge the degree of clenching of the presidents anus and decide based on that

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Knight posted:

<Trump holds a large folder marked "Classified: TOP SECRET." He looks back and forward to make sure he is alone and pops it open and stares at its contents. Across the pages are professional evaluations of the President's cognitive decline and various scenarios of replacing him>
<Trump's eyes widen>

lol

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Knight posted:

<Trump's eyes widen>

well that explains those blank conflicts of interest documents during that press conference

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Our president shared military information with an allied force in the region? Woah... impeach he!!!

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Psycho Society posted:

maybe something they could chat with the US Navy about over brunch

yeah, we are the *real* terrorists. i mean, not really at all, but if you ignore a bunch of stuff, then kinda ya know?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
goddamn that Trump and his attempts at foiling ISIS, what a traitor

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
the Washington Post is literally the publication that was conspiring with the Democratic party during the last election so uh yeah did everyone forget that or is the stink of Trump's poo poo just too compelling?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

nigga crab pollock posted:

the Washington Post is literally the publication that was conspiring with the Democratic party during the last election so uh yeah did everyone forget that or is the stink of Trump's poo poo just too compelling?

trump is too easy to embellish the poo poo out of because he's already a ridiculous clown

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

what insane poo poo would you need to see before believing our president is a brokebrain who doesn't even understand why classified info shouldn't be given to the russians

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

*video clip of Trump putting puppies inside of a blender is posted on the NYT website*

Wow are you guys really upset that Trump is trying to prepare food for homeless children? Do you guys just hate homeless kids that much? Furthermore, the New York Times is biased and

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Secular Humanist posted:

yeah, we are the *real* terrorists. i mean, not really at all, but if you ignore a bunch of stuff, then kinda ya know?

Hey, at least Omar P Average was indoctrinated from youth to think jihad is a great wholesome activity for the whole family. The american sweeping under the rug such wonderful patriotic acts as shooting down airliners or slaughtering fleeing refugees by the hundreds, not so much

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SpaceClown posted:

Our president shared military information with an allied force in the region? Woah... impeach he!!!
Russia aren't U.S. allies. We have some treaties with them, like the Reagan and Obama nuclear disarmament treaties, but we also impose economic sanctions on their government. They're not declared enemies, either, but they're not the U.K. It's more complex than that.

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

The NY Times is reporting the same: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html?smid=tw-share&mtrref=t.co&_r=0

"The intelligence disclosed by Mr. Trump in a meeting with Sergey V. Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, and Sergey I. Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the United States, was about an Islamic State plot, according to the officials. A foreign ally that closely guards its own secrets provided the information, which was considered so sensitive that American officials did not share it widely within the United States government or pass it on to other allies.

Mr. Trump’s disclosure does not appear to have been illegal — the president has the power to declassify almost anything. But sharing the information without the express permission of the ally who provided it represented a major breach of espionage etiquette, and could jeopardize a crucial intelligence-sharing relationship.

The ally has repeatedly warned American officials that it would cut off access to such sensitive information if it were shared too widely, said the former official. In this case, the fear is that Russia will be able to determine exactly how the information was collected and could disrupt the ally’s espionage efforts."

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

im gonna need a solid link on the washpo dnc collusion thing tia

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

You were in the other thread. You know the story was confirmed by 3 or 4 other major news organizations.

If you have to be intentionally disingenuous to make a point, maybe it's not a very good point.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Psycho Society posted:

Hey, at least Omar P Average was indoctrinated from youth to think jihad is a great wholesome activity for the whole family. The american sweeping under the rug such wonderful patriotic acts as shooting down airliners or slaughtering fleeing refugees by the hundreds, not so much

hey guys i found the golden take of this thread. US is just as bad as isis!

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
it's the thought that counts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

hey guys i found the golden take of this thread. US is just as bad as isis!

Do you cut a hole in that straw man and gently caress it too?

• Locked thread