Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's no Pittsburgh

oh is this why you're a piece of poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
except that hosed up pizza thats just bread with loving pasta sauce on it.

you eat that, well, youre doing it to yourself and thats all there is to say on the matter

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

triple sulk posted:

im almost free from the grip of the midwest

no you're stuck here forever with our trucknuts and our "Hillary for Prison" posters that are still up

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

M_Gargantua posted:

we're going to forget within a year of him being done. were children with ADD

remember 9/11? i thought not.

i watched the second plane hit live on tv while the guy was talking about the first plane hitting and got to see an actual human reaction out of a news caster for like the first and last time of my life

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
I'm watching the piss tape and it's good

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Samurai Sanders posted:

Well yeah that's just what I'm asking. If they decided that being under the same banner as him would destroy them all and he won't change, would they have no choice but to change themselves?

They decide to all migrate to the No Donalds Party

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug
Trump117: The Syphilitic Emperor

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

C-Euro posted:

This administration might actually drive me insane, if only through the attrition of sleep deprivation and the constant need to rush to catch up with stuff I should have been doing instead of watching for the next plot twist.

Older goons- is this similar to what the OJ trial was like in terms of media frenzy? I was pretty young in '94 so I don't remember much about it.

The racial component made public discussions more awkward than 'lol gently caress this orange manbaby', but otherwise this is pretty similar.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i remember exactly where i was and what i was doing during 9/11

how corny is that lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Tell me about the cheating because this interests me. I am interested in Nascar right now.

like getting a larger gas tank through inspection by having an inflated basketball in the tank, then after inspection popping the basketball to increase tank capacity, or filling a container with bbs and putting a switch in the cockpit so the car would be the right weight for inspection but the driver could lose a few lbs by releasing the bbs. i think both of those were smokey yunick, an american hero if there ever were one.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I don't know if he will. He won't get to stick around long enough to cause a lot of damage. Most incompetent by far but not worst.

lol if u dont think if he leaves office early in disgrace it wouldnt be the most damning thing

honestly i wouldnt be surprised if he stays in it til he drops and they 25th him cuz hes too comatose or stroked out to fukken argue

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

http://i.imgur.com/zLBkDPA.gifv

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Naerasa posted:

The racial component made public discussions more awkward than 'lol gently caress this orange manbaby', but otherwise this is pretty similar.

Still have to bring up his skin color though. Makes you wonder who the real racists are.

Fuckin Oompa Loompa.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

quadrophrenic posted:

how corny is that lol

only reason i remember my 7th grade health teacher for any reason.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Business Gorillas posted:

oh is this why you're a piece of poo poo?
bee geez stayin alive by the grace of ed balls but does not praise him for shame

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

INDIANA!!!!

Are you TRIGGERED

Non Hoosier

CUCKS

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

livin' the dream

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Epic High Five posted:

INDIANA!!!!

Are you TRIGGERED

Non Hoosier

CUCKS

i have been owned

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Addamere posted:

i watched the second plane hit live on tv while the guy was talking about the first plane hitting and got to see an actual human reaction out of a news caster for like the first and last time of my life

We watched it in class before school was dismissed early.

The country as a whole only remembers ~kill terrorists~

People are awful

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

crazy cloud posted:

Wasn't me, but yw anyway

Lentils own

Fiber and protein af

Get strong and take gorilla mindset shits and no animals have to die in the process

YARGH!!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
hoosier looks like hoser

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
i have pounds of quinoa, it's pretty much the only grain/pseudo cereal/w/e it is that i eat at this point

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
gotta wonder why that is

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

shiksa posted:

like getting a larger gas tank through inspection by having an inflated basketball in the tank, then after inspection popping the basketball to increase tank capacity, or filling a container with bbs and putting a switch in the cockpit so the car would be the right weight for inspection but the driver could lose a few lbs by releasing the bbs. i think both of those were smokey yunick, an american hero if there ever were one.

God drat, they need to make a clever cheat version of NASCAR. I'd watch that.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Flavius Belisarius posted:

hoosier looks like hoser

It's not that distant from the word in a lot of ways

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

M_Gargantua posted:

what the gently caress

no fair

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

M_Gargantua posted:

The country as a whole only remembers ~kill terrorists~

People are awful

i remember hearing and seeing flights of what i assume were f-16s but i mean i guess they could have been any military plane flying over my home town in texas the day of and a couple days after and the schools were closed

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh my god i forgot the best smokey yunick story

quote:

Perhaps his most famous exploit was his #13 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle, driven by Curtis Turner. The car was so much faster than the competition during testing that they were certain that cheating was involved; some sort of aerodynamic enhancement was strongly suspected, but the car's profile seemed to be entirely stock, as the rules required. It was eventually discovered that Yunick had lowered and modified the roof and windows and raised the floor (to lower the body) of the production car, essentially producing a 7/8 scale car. Since then, NASCAR required each race car's roof, hood, and trunk to fit templates representing the production car's exact profile.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol the push back on BBC from RETIREDFBIDOTCOM is "Why didn't Comey tell his deputy director Trump was asking him to obstruct justice?" and "These conversations are the same kind of conversations you'd have in an office"

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i've lived in the south my whole life and it's a real shithole but I still wouldn't move to the great lakes or midwest if given the opportunity. they're not worse, they're just a different flavor of poo poo.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Tell me about the cheating because this interests me. I am interested in Nascar right now.

cheating? im shocked! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME shocked!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

TwoStepBoog posted:

i can smile a bit knowing that Trump will go down as the worst president in history when all he wanted was for everyone to love and worship him

God he would have had a beautiful life and career if he lost to Hillary. He would be riding that campaign high every single day spitting bile on Trump TV about hyper Benghazi. man he hosed up bigly by winning

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

quadrophrenic posted:

how corny is that lol

my mom came running yelling into my room and woke me up with "They did it! they're attacking us! we're under attack!" and then ran downstairs. I remember laying in bed being so confused.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

i have pounds of quinoa, it's pretty much the only grain/pseudo cereal/w/e it is that i eat at this point

It's fine but still massively inferior to lentils

Like you get better nutrient profiles for an eighth the price and it's grown in MAERIICA and not some nun raping junta

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Mirthless posted:

people outside of the lakes region just don't understand the difference between a coney and a chili dog

i think i'd know if i was eating a rabbit or a hot dog dumb@ss

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
my favorite quinoa trick is to sprout it for a bit and then drain and stir-fry it with onions and garlic and spices of your choosing

because sprouting releases sugars it gets all caramalized and crunchy and it's great

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
my first thought on 9/11 was "i bet this was an american"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

i've lived in the south my whole life and it's a real shithole but I still wouldn't move to the great lakes or midwest if given the opportunity. they're not worse, they're just a different flavor of poo poo.

i couldnt take the weather somewhere like that, my back would just flat out refuse

nc is at least rly beautiful when you can get away from all the assholes :unsmith:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I recommend la preferrida lentils as thus far they have not included tiny rocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Solarin posted:

God he would have had a beautiful life and career if he lost to Hillary. He would be riding that campaign high every single day spitting bile on Trump TV about hyper Benghazi. man he hosed up bigly by winning

Losing would have ate him up inside. gently caress, losing the popular vote seems to piss him off immensely. Some people are miserable no matter what they do. He was doomed from the start.

• Locked thread