Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
i'm super ecstatic and making the most of it, that's why i'm posting here :h:

i'm drinking this bottle of starbucks cold brew, and i'm only about a quarter of the way through and i'm feeling good. kinda a tossup when it comes to caffeine for me. feeling great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
feel the 'ffeine

vanisher

Disheveled and wet from the rain outside I slink into the starbucks. I get my brew from the barista and move to cover it with my overcoat and brave the storm. "You're not going to... drink it, right?" she says, clearly worried for me. But when I'm not on drugs I can get short and angry easily. I'm sure she didn't deserve the snarl and evil look I gave as I ran out the door clutching my prize. Sirens blare a couple blocks down and I hurriedly move to the alleyway. Behind the dumpster I slowly bring my cup out and take a sip, already anticipating the high. "Get help" some passerby says as he walks by briskly with his umbrella.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yeah im in to the whole 'feine scene. the long nights, the mild stimulation, the bleary eyed withdrawal next morning. Some days we get creative get totally frapped, but most days we just want the high and do the drip.
Its not glamorous.

SilkyP

The Boo-Box

'Feine blew up on the scene like an atom bomb.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
have you ever been to portland? they say the caffeine epidemic hit it hardest. isn't a corner where you wont find some 'fiene fiend shaking out, glazed eyes, dead to the world

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

vanisher

Nosfereefer posted:

'fiene fiend

Manifisto

the problem is not using caffeine per se, it is using it recreationally. not only is this spiritually dangerous, it is culturally insensitive. the culture I come from worships caffeine. we treat it as a sacrament; we use it as a key element in our rituals. it strengthens our social ties even as it confers strength, dexterity, intelligence, wisdom, constitution, and charisma. you can respect us and respect yourself by drinking coffee as you would say a prayer. or, perhaps, ask yourself whether you would be better off abstaining in favor of something less fraught with ethical and metaphysical considerations, maybe tequila shots or a speedball or something.

ty nesamdoom!

Macnult

Highschool teen sipping on a frappucino while listening to Dark Side of the Moon at 2x speed

vanisher

McGruff the crime dog says "Just say no to drugs!"

(Man in costume is ironically consuming coffee candy)

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
today was a great coffee day. i'm always careful of not overloading with caffeine because sometimes it can make me shake and feel nervous and afterward have flashbacks, so i'm always careful of not overloading with caffeine because sometimes it can make me shake and feel nervous and afterward have flashbacks

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Every morning, it's always the same. There's no need for formalities so early in the morning. When my brain is still groggy from the soup of chemicals it produces to make me sleep, and to keep me asleep through the night, I need that fix of caffeine the next morning to flush as much of the sleep away as I can, to process the drowsiness in a melange of bio-soup to be evacuated and excreted, reduced to nothing more than a flush and wave in my morning post coffee ritual.

You know the saying; "you don't BUY coffee, you rent it".

No, I don't need the caffeine high, it's not as simple as all that. The fact is, I wouldn't exist without it. So for you, my friend, it's Joe. I cannot ever refer to you in the formal, Mr. Coffee. We're just too close, you and I, and besides- you've seen me in my underwear.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
my favorite caffeine moments are when an iced coffee revives me from a hangover, its like ... suhgood..

vanisher

Hello. My name is vanisher and I'm a coffeeholic.

"Hello vanisher"

strong coffee

"This is, excuse me, a damn fine cup of coffee!"
Always have to keep a reserve of cold brew in fridge. It's so refreshing when it's hot outside.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I heard the 'feine stunts growth so I started drinking it when I was a baby and now I'm the baby gangster from looney tunes

Impkins Patootie

ethiopian sidamo > *

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The pencil marks in the doorway next to my coffee maker are the peaks of my caffeine highs, not my kid's growth

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Impkins Patootie

Splatmaster posted:

The pencil marks in the doorway next to my coffee maker are the peaks of my caffeine highs, not my kid's growth

the day i lost my innocence was the day i was sternly told not to draw on the walls w/ my nontox xtra thick Crays

FutonForensic

if you buy enough non-fair trade coffee, you become the leader of your own coffee bean cartel

vanisher

You got the goods?

Oh yeah, this is a fine shipment. Extra fine grind actually, pure Colombian gold.

Did anyone follow you here?

Relax, you got the money?

(flips open briefcase) Ten gees in non consecutive twenties

(black SUV's quickly surround the scene, a helicopter buzzes overhead, armed officers quickly tackle and arrest them both)

No more Folgers in your cups, scumbags.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FutonForensic

don't ask the barista to write "A Cop" on your coffee unless you feel like getting shanked with the corner of a macbook air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

vanisher posted:

You got the goods?

Oh yeah, this is a fine shipment. Extra fine grind actually, pure Colombian gold.

Did anyone follow you here?

Relax, you got the money?

(flips open briefcase) Ten gees in non consecutive twenties

(black SUV's quickly surround the scene, a helicopter buzzes overhead, armed officers quickly tackle and arrest them both)

No more Folgers in your cups, scumbags.

meh all that over some folgers?

...heh whatev gl with ur DRABSCAM Vansanka
\

• Locked thread