Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm glad he's dead tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'd be a firefighter for 93,000 a year

How far does 93k get you in NYC?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Wizard Master posted:

Stupid bitch. loving fat ugly oval office

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
So I assume you posted this cause you wanted to further the "Everything is more racist now that Trump got elected" line of reasoning. I mean I really don't see any reason for you to be obtuse about the date the article came out other than that.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Just noticed the proto-maga crowd in the comment section

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

If you don't want your poo poo to be publicly denounced don't post it publicly. He is fat as poo poo
a fair point. i guess his tweeter wasnt really all that anonymous if he had the dang handle embroidered (by mommy, presumably) on his sporty little work jacket

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
he probably was sneezing though

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

he probably was sneezing though

That explains it, he wasn't saying "king heeb" he just had a bad sneeze

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Ken Barlowe?

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
Once net anonymity becomes illegal and all of our forums accounts get tied to our real identities, it's going to be a real race to the phones to get us all fired from our respective jobs with all the new ammunition floating around

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

CharlestonJew posted:

hes most likely posting on this very website, right now

Yo.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Sneezing here too I guess

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Get that man some claritin

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He needs some phenphen

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

The whitest combination of clothes

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Prorat posted:

Thanks for letting us know about an article from 2013.

you looked really funny in the picture, btw. better monetize that poo poo

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

do u know jenny posted:

if you added some blood running down from his eyes and stuck some metallic armor onto him he looks like the second villain you'd fight in a game involving hell

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He is giving a ghost a blow job

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
he just found out he's jewish and also asian

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Being a terrible person can sometimes be bad for your career (not always) so you should be careful when making public comments that show how terrible you are.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Knight posted:

Being a terrible person can sometimes be bad for your career (not always) so you should be careful when making public comments that show how terrible you are.

Agreed, especially if the public also literally pays your wage

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

its an abobo

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Knight posted:

If only Yvette Felarca could understand this lesson

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Drogo posted:

lol how is this dipshit's life ruined again?

He may lose a job he is in no way responsible enough to have. also people can read things he wrote.

I fail to see how possessing unpleasant opinions marks you as too irresponsible to do the work that the City of New York had already recognized as valuable enough to award rank and responsibility towards.

It's mudslinging. Sure, its mud that he made, but that's all it is. It doesn't serve the public interest in any meaningful way, unless the man's horrible outlooks also resulted in a bad work record. If this was the case, it should have been as much the focus as his foul opinions, given that actions weigh more than words.

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I fail to see how possessing unpleasant opinions marks you as too irresponsible to do the work that the City of New York had already recognized as valuable enough to award rank and responsibility towards.

It's mudslinging. Sure, its mud that he made, but that's all it is. It doesn't serve the public interest in any meaningful way, unless the man's horrible outlooks also resulted in a bad work record. If this was the case, it should have been as much the focus as his foul opinions, given that actions weigh more than words.

why are you not going with EITHER SIDE of this dumb internet circlejerk? Why aren't you taking sides? WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING SIIIIIIIIDES

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

His actions? He is fat how is he gonna save someone? How is he gonna kick in a door and carry someone out of a smoky room when he cant even go up some stairs without wheezing? He's hosed

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Maybe make a vain attempt to conceal your actual identity when doing dumb poo poo online.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fried Watermelon posted:

didnt want to lose ur respoect

Kudos to you goonsir.

As for the rest of you, the OP gives you photoshop gold and you respond with 5 pages of social justice bullshit? 5 years ago this thread would be 9/11 photoshops and loss.jpg as far as the eye could see. Maybe this forum truly is as dead and gay as I have been led to believe.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Domestic Amuse posted:

How far does 93k get you in NYC?

a 250 sq ft studio apartment and some kale to survive off of

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

do u know jenny posted:

fat voldemort is sad :(

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

His actions? He is fat how is he gonna save someone? How is he gonna kick in a door and carry someone out of a smoky room when he cant even go up some stairs without wheezing? He's hosed

Wait, is this guy even an actual firefighter? It seems to say he's an EMT who works for the fire department

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Wait, is this guy even an actual firefighter? It seems to say he's an EMT who works for the fire department

And being fat doesn't preclude you from providing life-saving medical care to a patient in critical condition at the scene of, say, a car accident.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

And being fat doesn't preclude you from providing life-saving medical care to a patient in critical condition at the scene of, say, a car accident.

Yes it loving does if you can't take care of yourself how can you take care of someone else

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Let me perform cpr on this individual

*Goes to apply breath, wheezes*

*Goes to apply chest compressions, strokes out from effort"

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Yes it loving does if you can't take care of yourself how can you take care of someone else

By utilizing the medical training that the great State of New York provided him

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Have any of you been to walmart? This guy isn't even that fat by American standards.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

By utilizing the medical training that the great State of New York provided him

DEATH PANELS

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

He was taking pictures of patients/victims he was transporting and uploaded them to his social media page you mouth breathing retard

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

8-Bit Scholar posted:

It does get in the way if you're supposed to be a fireman though, which is why I asked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

do u know jenny posted:

He was taking pictures of patients/victims he was transporting and uploaded them to his social media page you mouth breathing retard

And with racist comments too?

Haha drat what a piece of poo poo

• Locked thread