Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
All around the world, there people crying, can't find something to believe
They put so much faith in people who are lying, they're so easy to deceive

Ain't no mystery, you know the word that sets you free, there for all the world to see
When you got it on your side, there's no reason left to hide, you got to give it to receive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Cyborg released a statement basically saying that everyone should show more hespecht
http://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/22/15678554/cris-cyborg-justino-releases-statement-following-ufc-fighter-summit-assault-on-angela-magana

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

with brutal owns like this

quote:

While it has been years since someone has said I looked like “Wanderlia Silva in a dress”, it doesn’t feel that long ago that I was listening to someone give me advice on how cutting of my dick would help me to make 135lbs easier.

it becomes clear that magana became the face of everyone who ever said something mean to her online.

willie dee's bicycle thief escaped a harsh punishment

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Sorry Reebok
https://youtu.be/bzFL30iBDAI?t=1290

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Reebok is owned by Adidas.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

with brutal owns like this

it becomes clear that magana became the face of everyone who ever said something mean to her online.

willie dee's bicycle thief escaped a harsh punishment

In joe rogans defense he was high as gently caress and it was hilarious.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

I.N.R.I posted:

Carry a kid with leukemia around in your backpack to ward off online trolls
drat! now thats paper *transforms into cool smug black guy pointing at his temple*

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Reebok is owned by Adidas.

I see.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Did someone give this thread a concussion last night or something

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Classic fencing response itt.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
It's kind of hosed up how much mma fans are willing to overlook because they want to see freakshow fights

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
It wasn't assault because she had it coming for talking poo poo

She can't make 135 because she is too big

The steroids were an accident

Why doesn't Rousey move up to a (still) non existent weight class to fight her

He wasn't ducking barnett, it's just his manager decided who he fights and he won't let him fight anyone but Hong man choi

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
There's only one juicehead brazillian 145lbs pussy I give a gently caress about and he's going to beat the poo poo out of Max Holloway in a week or two.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

It's kind of hosed up how much mma fans are willing to overlook because they want to see freakshow fights

i agree. i used to be all about "i want to see whatever the funniest outcome is" but lately i've realized that often the 'funniest' outcome has the most horrifying repercussions.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Nice throwing some jabs at cyborg pap pap pow bam now the wind up here comes the big finish: "Fedor ducked josh barnett 50 years ago"

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
This donald trump... if this guy loved palming orbs in the shadows any more he'd be a male prostitute!

Donald Trump... I tell you... his tweets read like a child's first essay! "I got a burger. The burger was worse than mcdonalds burger. Sad!"

And donald trumps wife... she hates him! I dont know who hates this guy more... the american people... or his own wife!

And finally, when Fedor demanded copromotion of UFC event against Randy Natural, preventing the fight from ever happening, thats when we knew for sure that the true heavyweight goat of all time is big nog.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

lol

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUcFEkaATLH/

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Dan Didio posted:

There's only one juicehead brazillian 145lbs pussy I give a gently caress about and he's going to beat the poo poo out of Max Holloway in a week or two.

Hell yeah

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

cis autodrag posted:

i agree. i used to be all about "i want to see whatever the funniest outcome is" but lately i've realized that often the 'funniest' outcome has the most horrifying repercussions.

drat. Hard to say who is more lame. You then or you now

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Work Friend Keven posted:

This donald trump... if this guy loved palming orbs in the shadows any more he'd be a male prostitute!

Donald Trump... I tell you... his tweets read like a child's first essay! "I got a burger. The burger was worse than mcdonalds burger. Sad!"

And donald trumps wife... she hates him! I dont know who hates this guy more... the american people... or his own wife!

And finally, when Fedor demanded copromotion of UFC event against Randy Natural, preventing the fight from ever happening, thats when we knew for sure that the true heavyweight goat of all time is big nog.

Lol

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

lmao

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I don't like Cyborg, but it makes me very happy that she punched Magana in the face.

Also, lmao at the goons who jumped in to quickly point out that hitting people is wrong in the UFC thread.

No poo poo Cyborg should face charges, but it is super dope that Angela got punched over her internet smack talk. Seriously, :lol: It would be really cool if the internet wasn't quite as anonymous so everyone could get beat up for their bad opinions that they wouldn't dare voice out loud IRL.

kick em both out and shut down W145.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
If only there was a place two professional fighters could hit each other

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

henkman posted:

If only there was a place two professional fighters could hit each other

yea but one of them would have to stop juicing so that won't happen

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Nice throwing some jabs at cyborg pap pap pow bam now the wind up here comes the big finish: "Fedor ducked josh barnett 50 years ago"

They are the same dumb mma people and you know it

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/TomFirekid/status/866392993585967104

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

tesilential posted:

Also, lmao at the goons who jumped in to quickly point out that hitting people is wrong in the UFC thread.

I know right, us combat sports fans love illegal violence, Krazy Horse and Thiago Silva are the best

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

chaleski posted:

I know right, us combat sports fans love illegal violence, Krazy Horse and Thiago Silva are the best

Don't forget Mayhem and War Machine.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Furthermore I agree with you, noble goon, that smacking someone that talks poo poo is the same if not worse than unapologetically beating your spouse and innocent strangers to within an inch of their lives because you were horny or whatever.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
agree w/dwg about cyborg being bad, also agree with kevens point about big nog being the best. my scorecard is a split decision

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
trying to ignore the side conversation about if its okay to punch someone for calling you ugly

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
i like the impotent rage from the guys who want to beat up people who make fun of them on the internet

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

l,ao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

tesilential posted:

I don't like Cyborg, but it makes me very happy that she punched Magana in the face.

No poo poo Cyborg should face charges, but it is super dope that Angela got punched over her internet smack talk. Seriously, :lol: It would be really cool if the internet wasn't quite as anonymous so everyone could get beat up for their bad opinions that they wouldn't dare voice out loud IRL.

who are u trying to impress?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

tesilential posted:

Has Gordon Ramsay ever come to your failing restaurant to teach you how to stop microwaving cottage cheese and threatening to stab yelpers

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I.N.R.I posted:

who are u trying to impress?

Yo momma. I can see why you abbreviated your username, "I'm Not Really Intelligent" is too obvious.

Bluedeanie posted:

Has Gordon Ramsay ever come to your failing restaurant to teach you how to stop microwaving cottage cheese and threatening to stab yelpers

Nope.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

tesilential posted:

Yo momma. I can see why you abbreviated your username, "I'm Not Really Intelligent" is too obvious.

Nope.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

:sweep:
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006

That laugh that gets cut off at the end :allears:

• Locked thread