Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Givin posted:

Join the goon group/discord in the OP. Private matches are infinity better than randoms....

....unless you're playing with Snatch Duster, then he'll leave your rear end to die and crash the car 2 inches from the finish line. :piss:

This is also acceptable horror movie trope gameplay.

Hmmm, he sucks in videogames as well as real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

So when is that "imminent" patch they were talking about?

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I'm PS4 my gamertag is the same as my SA username if anyone fancys adding me.
Gonna grab myself a mic tomorrow as I've lost the original.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Basebf555 posted:

Just got killed early on in a game but I'm glad I stayed to watch because Tommy Jarvis and three counselors all piled into the car and actually got it going down the road, but then Jason shifted right into its path and bam all 4 dead within the next like 90 seconds. It was hilarious.

That's pretty awesome.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Just witnessed the sleeping bag kill 🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Servers are down again?

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Yup been borked for a couple hours all day for some people

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

s.i.r.e. posted:

Servers are down again?

I didn't download the game (PC) until about an hour ago and I've yet to be able to login.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Goddamn, the fourth movie is awesome!

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If there's one thing this game should borrow from Dead by Daylight is letting me go to another game on death, if I die instantly I should not have to sit with my thumb up my rear end for 20 minutes otherwise I miss on 500xp.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Alteisen posted:

If there's one thing this game should borrow from Dead by Daylight is letting me go to another game on death, if I die instantly I should not have to sit with my thumb up my rear end for 20 minutes otherwise I miss on 500xp.

They probably want to discourage everyone from bailing immediately, as this would otherwise rapidly make it impossible to ever call Tommy Jarvis.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
> Shot Jason with the shotgun
> Snagged he rear end in a bear trap
> Popped that fool with a flare gun
> Got axed hiding under a bed as the 2 minute warning popped up

You guys, I think I loving love this game even though I've never seen the police call box, the radio, the gas can, or the propeller.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
So Jason can hear your in-game voice huh?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Saint Freak posted:

Oh gently caress yes he can.

I gave myself away one time without realizing he was in the area.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Saint Freak posted:

Yep.

Which rules if you set a trap and can act via chat.

"Oh poo poo oh poo poo oh poo poo *clank* HAHA BITCH!"

Note: not actually sure if Jason can hear my mic or just my character freaking out

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Chasing goons as Jason when they are in a car but lost because no one has a map is great fun.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Yep.

Which rules if you set a trap and can act via chat.

"Oh poo poo oh poo poo oh poo poo *clank* HAHA BITCH!"

Note: not actually sure if Jason can hear my mic or just my character freaking out

it's even better when there's a big group of councilors around you get a good attack off on jason. he was menacing one of us and i popped him with a shotgun, so i started yelling
"RUN, loving GO!"
"where?? where???"
"loving ANYWHERE HE'S DOWN I SHOT HIM WITH A SHOTGUN GO"

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Burkion posted:

Oh gently caress yes he can.

I gave myself away one time without realizing he was in the area.

Yeah I've had two games in a row where people conspired with the Jasons and just ran around telling them where people are and what they're doing. Fun.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I finished my first game. Some asshat bypassed mute and created staticy music the whole game. Good start. Played as average stat Schmo. First cabin, I find firecrackers, a map, and headed towards a car. Tested out the bad controls and dropped the firecrackers on myself, Jason music blared seconds after, but missed me. Likely found his first victim. I hid in a barn and dropped a trap while trying to dodge Jason. drat controls. Found a battery and fixed the car like a champ. Smart girl loaded the fuel right after and after a little scavenging next to blaring rear end in a top hat, someone found the keys and the four of us descended on the car. Idiot driver ignored my directions and got us farther away from the exit. Driver bailed and I took over, leading us past Jason murdering victim three and safely escaped with a full car. Bad Jason.

Got 1000XP and level 3. "OK" hand gesture badge. Yeah. Went to roll new perks and game died. Rolled a better swimmer perk that made me more fearful and hanging on 1000CP.

edit: Sold two bad perks and rerolled a better dodge and faster fear reduction, with no negatives at all.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 03:23 on May 27, 2017

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Trying to get in but it says I can't connect to the database. Anyone else having this issue?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spikeguy posted:

Trying to get in but it says I can't connect to the database. Anyone else having this issue?

:same:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

We have page 26 soon tho.

Don't let me down, goons!

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I already have one character who fell through the map and might time us out.
And I crashed, right when I was chosen as Tommy.

D0ct0rAlanGrant
Aug 23, 2007

~My country is a complete embarrassment to world football and they deserve abuse from everyone at all times.~

~Handle your balls? Frenchmen can't resist!~
On Xbox one as RDS DrAlanGrant. Would love to play with goons once I get past the database login failure. Add me and well play once it's fixed

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

We have page 26 soon tho.

Don't let me down, goons!

Look, page 13 was fun and all but it was also kind of tedious and ki ki ki ma ma ma'ing for every multiple of 13 is gonna run that joke into the ground real fast.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

> Shot Jason with the shotgun
> Snagged he rear end in a bear trap
> Popped that fool with a flare gun
> Got axed hiding under a bed as the 2 minute warning popped up

You guys, I think I loving love this game even though I've never seen the police call box, the radio, the gas can, or the propeller.

You call the police on a regular phone. The "box" is a fuse box on the outside of the building. It starts out broken.

I spent a round looking for a phone booth too. The wording on the fuse is kind of confusing.

The radio will always be in a building with a massive antenna in red and white on the roof. You can't miss it.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Things I learned today:

Lowtax-Jason can be easily juked and driven-away from like the scrub he is

Lauren-Jason is some kind of malice-filled unstoppable revenant that just chops everyone to death in the span of five minutes.

Also decapitation-punch best punch

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

1stGear posted:

Look, page 13 was fun and all but it was also kind of tedious and ki ki ki ma ma ma'ing for every multiple of 13 is gonna run that joke into the ground real fast.

So this is just a loving Joke to you?

I see how it is.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
If there's a joke its the F13 servers.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wren610 posted:

If there's a joke its the F13 servers.

:eyepop:

ComposerGuy
Jul 28, 2007

Conspicuous Absinthe
Death via being run over by escaping car while 10 feet from the cops.

10/10

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
MORE GOON TALES

Weekly Font had probably the best juking I've ever seen using the Goon Icon Of All Goon Icons, the fat nerd. Ran out the clock like a motherfucker. Only not a mother fucker because the fat nerd never gets any loving, mothers or otherwise.

Then I did nothing and then I did everything I could to get as many people out alive as possible

While also simultaneously aiding a hit and run homicide. I regret none of these things

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Our discord is good.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Our discord is good.

I haven't seen F13 sections of the discord. Did I just skim past it?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SilverSupernova posted:

I haven't seen F13 sections of the discord. Did I just skim past it?

There's a link to it at the bottom of the first page of the OP, and it's called the Jason's Love Shack

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you find the broken phone box the fuse is always in the house attached to it as is a phone.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
That can't be right. I know the box and phone are the same building but finding the fuse has to be one in a million kind of luck.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Our discord is good.

B-E-A-utiful

Alteisen posted:

If you find the broken phone box the fuse is always in the house attached to it as is a phone.

Are you suuuuuure?

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Dude I think your wrong on the fuse thing i keep finding that cursed object and have to go on a death journey across the map to use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
He's absolutely wrong about it.

I wish he wasn't though it'd make trapping people there even easier.

• Locked thread