Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Ahhpple posted:

No Jack Baker, no Arisen, no buy

I would definitely prefer Jack over Nemesis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
if that's list is real it's very boring outside of monster hunter and a darkstalkers character that isn't one of The Three Girls From Darkstalkers

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Fereydun posted:

that one is real, it's from ryce who was literally more correct than a capcom rep. about the game

anyways one of the DLC chars is black panther and venom is very likely DLC as well

There's so much wrong with that roster but I hope it's real because it means someone, somewhere thought The Good Dark Stalker needed to be part of the core lineup and I want to believe someone like that still works at Capcom.

rednecked_crake
Mar 17, 2012

srsly who wants to play this lamer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMZ571nqphA&t=190s

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

There's so much wrong with that roster but I hope it's real because it means someone, somewhere thought The Good Dark Stalker needed to be part of the core lineup and I want to believe someone like that still works at Capcom.

No Anakaris, no buy

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
gently caress Anakaris, he's already been in the best Marvel game.

Give me Sasquatch. :getin:

Or Zabel, I guess.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
where haggar

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
WHERE'S MY TUMBLR TEAM

sorry

But yeah, that's kind of a boring list.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Surprised they didnt try and do asura

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dias posted:

WHERE'S MY TUMBLR TEAM

sorry

But yeah, that's kind of a boring list.

They are saving the good characters for DLC

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy
I'll be willing to overlook a lot of garbage if I can play a Jedah/Strider team and have it be decent.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

did we need firebrand again

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

she loving rules

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I love when she calls out the move names and gets hyper and hyper as they all connect.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

extremely same

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

yo mamma a Horus posted:

she loving rules

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment.
That owns

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
How the gently caress are they going to get away with jedha animations in 2017 where jp games cant really show blood

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Confetti.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
Where do you get the idea that Japanese games can't show blood??

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

Where do you get the idea that Japanese games can't show blood??

guilty gear starting with accent core, the re-release of heritage to the future and the namco jojo games, no more heroes, dangan ronpa, metal gear rising. all games that need to make blood a weird color to avoid getting slapped with an economically unwanted CERO rating yet many had a less censored american release with red blood

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

darealkooky posted:

guilty gear starting with accent core, the re-release of heritage to the future and the namco jojo games, no more heroes, dangan ronpa, metal gear rising. all games that need to make blood a weird color to avoid getting slapped with an economically unwanted CERO rating yet many had a less censored american release with red blood

drat this is a good answer, loving owned bebop

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
Plenty of Japanese games and games in general get released in Japan with red blood without getting a Z CERO rating, though.

Seems like a dumb thing to worry about.

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

Plenty of Japanese games and games in general get released in Japan with red blood without getting a Z CERO rating, though.

Seems like a dumb thing to worry about.

didn't tales of berseria have a sequence full of blood

Ho Chi Minh Holiday Inn
Jul 11, 2006

You may not know it yet, but I'm your worst nightmare.
it should be fuckin illegal to not have magneto, storm, and wolverine in a marvel vs capcom game. people should be in prison for the rest of their lives for this released character list.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
They're going to be paid DLC, duh.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I'll only forgive that roster if the "Monster Hunter" is one of those cool cat dudes.

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost

SeANMcBAY posted:

I'll only forgive that roster if the "Monster Hunter" is one of those cool cat dudes.

Kirin armor set lady, calling it now.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

darealkooky posted:

How the gently caress are they going to get away with jedha animations in 2017 where jp games cant really show blood

I just played monster hunter xx and I still get plenty of blood when I sink my weapons into monsters

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Kinda knew Phoenix Wright wouldn't get in. Still disappointing

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I wonder, will Spencer be classic redhead Spencer or will they stick with the modern dreadlocked design from the bad 3D game?

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I wonder, will Spencer be classic redhead Spencer or will they stick with the modern dreadlocked design from the bad 3D game?

Hey, that game had its charms.

It had its anti-charms, too, among them that design, but it was alright.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
So they took the MVC3 roster and basically decided to have less new characters than the game that was almost entire reused assets and the game that was a love letter to the entire series up to that point and even went so far as to remove series mainstays, nice Capcom and Marvel.

They didn't even get a Power Stone character like I thought they would for the obvious joke, smh.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
For real though, why Firebrand?

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

Firebrand is cool

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Firebrand is cool. Hope they let him do more transformations a la Demon's Crest.

Ho Chi Minh Holiday Inn posted:

it should be fuckin illegal to not have magneto, storm, and wolverine in a marvel vs capcom game. people should be in prison for the rest of their lives for this released character list.

That one ain't on Capcom, blame Marvel.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Demon's Crest II is going to be announced at E3

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

It'll be the 30th anniversary of the arcade release of Ghouls 'n Ghosts next year as well as the 15th anniversary of SNK vs. Capcom: SvC Chaos, the first fighting game to feature Firebrand/Red Arremer as a playable character. So obviously Firebrand is more relevant than ever.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeLks4QlP6c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
marvel is gonna be real mad when they realize the game wont appeal the least bit to normal people because its a versusgame