Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Is this the live thread or will one be created shortly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Robnoxious posted:

Is this the live thread or will one be created shortly?

It hasn't been made yet afaik.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Look Around You posted:

It hasn't been made yet afaik.

It has now...

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3822290

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Jake N Bake is cool as heck

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

That was a bit of a third period there :wow:

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
enjoy your goalie debate for two days, Nashville :q:

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Man, the four best defensemen in the NHL sure let up an assload of 2 on 1's.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Vegas odds were already 10/27 in favor of the pens. I can't imagine what it'll shift to after the extrajudicial killing we just witnessed

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Porrima posted:

I hope wonder if Tayne vanishes now like that Philadelphia juggalo who was spiky or something, but I suppose not..

haha, yeah, I'm so gonna stop posting now that everything ever has been correct and good for me. lmao

Apr 7, 2003

BiohazrD posted:

Vegas odds were already 10/27 in favor of the pens. I can't imagine what it'll shift to after the extrajudicial killing we just witnessed

"But the Preds are going to win any minute now!" - SAS

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world
The Nashville Predators are A Good Hockey Team and not Complete Frauds.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Mormon Juggernaut posted:

The Nashville Predators are A Good Hockey Team and not Complete Frauds.

The evidence appears to suggest otherwise.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

If that loss wasn't enough, the stitching on the collar of my Forsberg shirt I bought last loving week ripped out when I took it off right after the game ended. Life is paaaaaaaaain

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Jesus, stop planning the parade route you loving Yinzers. There's a lot of hockey to be played.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Flyinglemur posted:

Jesus, stop planning the parade route you loving Yinzers. There's a lot of hockey to be played.

should we tank game 3 or 4 so we win the Cup in Pittsburgh for a change

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Literally anyone in Pittsburgh can get a picture with the Cup. My friend walked past it on the street and got his picture taken with it. You don't even have to have a job.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Pens fans chanting "Flyers Suck" in the background. :lol:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Flyinglemur posted:

Yeah and Nashville is super tough at home. I'm tentatively excited with 2-0 though.

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

Flyinglemur posted:

the sooner fans realize the penguins are the patriots and Just Win, the better our eternal rest will be.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

geeves posted:

doing god's work, imo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

geeves posted:

seriously :lol:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Captain Internet posted:

Man, the four best defensemen in the NHL sure let up an assload of 2 on 1's.

Looks like the Preds learned that they can't get too aggressive, or they're gonna get swept

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Being just 2 wins away is loving exciting. Regardless of how early it is.

Since the Perds are so d-rich and so forward poor, I think I have the perfect solution. Time to take a page out of the Chicago Blackhawks playbook and throw your d-men on the 3rd line.

Tell those loving kids to pick up the dry cleaning and get a cot because their new home is the press box. Get some AHL pluggos to fill out your d-core.

Captain Internet fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jun 1, 2017

Apr 7, 2003

Flyinglemur posted:

hahahaha yes, should we plan the parade now when my boner is as hard as granite or after next game when it's as hard as diamond

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

geeves posted:

I once heard a bunch of people chanting "Packers Suck" outside of Soldier Field. It was after a Bayern München/Inter Milan friendly in July. :shrug:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

ElwoodCuse posted:

doing god's work, imo

I have a shirt that says gently caress the Flyers and I legit wore it today to work :v:. Good thing I work for a tech startup that doesnt give a poo poo.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Best part was he was probated while this discussion was going on so he had to wait until he was sprung from Leper's Colony to answer to it. :vince:

You guys know that GIF where the kids are having a good time after seeing something hilarious and then the one black kid does a fly-by with a stunned look on his face?

We need that here.

Apr 7, 2003

My favorite part of this thread is the part where a bunch of people who have been holding on to a picture of someone who doesn't even post here for the past year quoted me lying to them as though it were proof I weren't lying to them. lmao

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Citizen Tayne posted:

hahahaha yes, should we plan the parade now when my boner is as hard as granite or after next game when it's as hard as diamond

Which one is hard enough to iron your pants with? Do that one.

Apr 7, 2003

CBJSprague24 posted:

Best part was he was probated while this discussion was going on so he had to wait until he was sprung from Leper's Colony to answer to it. :vince:

You guys know that GIF where the kids are having a good time after seeing something hilarious and then the one black kid does a fly-by with a stunned look on his face?

We need that here.

I literally took a nap and didn't notice until now

Apr 7, 2003

Flyinglemur posted:

You're aware that posting me from a year ago doesn't negate me posting six hours ago saying that I was lying, right?

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

Flyinglemur posted:

this is a good post

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Citizen Tayne posted:

My favorite part of this thread is the part where a bunch of people who have been holding on to a picture of someone who doesn't even post here for the past year quoted me lying to them as though it were proof I weren't lying to them. lmao

Maybe you can actually post a pic of yourself with The Cup for real this time? :shrug:

e- Fuckin', there's the Toxx you wanted in the Game 1 GDT, iospace.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Citizen Tayne posted:

You're aware that posting me from a year ago doesn't negate me posting six hours ago saying that I was lying, right?

I noticed you didn't answer my question.

And what kind of Pens Fan takes a nap during the game? I'm starting to question the legitimacy of your hot takes here, sir.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Infidel Castro posted:

I once heard a bunch of people chanting "Packers Suck" outside of Soldier Field. It was after a Bayern München/Inter Milan friendly in July. :shrug:

2010 leaving a Penguins/Jackets game in Columbus both fan bases had a very loud and friendly RED WINGS SUCK

Apr 7, 2003

CBJSprague24 posted:

Maybe you can actually post a pic of yourself with The Cup for real this time? :shrug:

Tell you what, when the Cup is here I'll actually go down and get a picture of myself with it this year.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I have a pic of me with the Cup in Toronto at the HoF. BFD.

Apr 7, 2003

Flyinglemur posted:

I noticed you didn't answer my question.

And what kind of Pens Fan takes a nap during the game? I'm starting to question the legitimacy of your hot takes here, sir.

I knew we'd win? duh

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Citizen Tayne posted:

I knew we'd win? duh

Maybe you should start knowing that you will own everyone here and stop posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Flyinglemur posted:

I have a pic of me with the Cup in Toronto at the HoF. BFD.

It's incredible how salty people are here about the Pens winning the Cup.

It doesn't matter whether it's me in the picture or not, because haters are going to hate. It's a Pens fan in the picture and that's what matters.

Posters in this thread saving the picture for a year so they can hate on someone who doesn't even post here is just icing on the cake of sad lovely fans.

• Locked thread